Garnier Synergie Pure Self heating sauna mask

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

glycerin, kaolin, cl 77891, propyleneglycol dicaprylate / dicaprate, aluminium starch octenylsuccinate, montmorillonite, aqua, propylene glycol, acrylates copolymer, allantoin, benzyl salicylate, cl 42090, cl 77007, limonene, linalool, propylene carbonate, salicylic acid, serine, sodium chloride, sorbitol, staralkonium hectorite, urea, zinc gluconate, parfum

A pretty good mask for the price, I'd say. It's fascinating how it heats up and it leaves my skin feeling very smooth. I'd love this product if i just had oily skin, no acne.
Overall a good mask for oily skin, don't expect miracles with this though. I wouldn't buy again, I'm happy with my Fango.

on 3/18/2008 5:02:00 AM

I love this mask! My skin tends to get mild to moderate hormonal breakouts, and can get really oily if I use too many products or over-stimulate it, but also really dry at times (very annoying!) I was a bit worried about using this mask in case it made my skin break out, but luckily it didn't. It feels awesome- as soon as you start rubbing it into your skin it heats up. When I washed it off my skin was nice and glowy, and not dry, and it didn't get oily either. Overall, I'd definitely reccomend it and I'll be buying it again!

on 3/8/2008 8:39:00 AM

I can feel the heat as soon as I put it on but it doesn't last long. It is too drying for my cheeks though but I don't mind because my large pores seem to disappear afterwards. It does work.

on 2/29/2008 10:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

When i put this mask on i could barely feel the heating effect, usually if im using a warming product the heat is quite strong but not with this. So that led me to believe that maybe this wasn't going work for me and i am also used to maks that dry and this didnt seem to go tight so i wasnt sure if it was meant to or not. I ended up leaving this on for 15mins. When i rinsed this off my skin looked really clear and flawless and my pores were the cleanest i'd seen them in a long time and also they had diminished to almost invisible. It has not been over an hour and the effect is still the same unlike most masks which the effects only last 5 mins. I will purchase this again :)

on 1/31/2008 11:21:00 AM

Well, this mask is average. Does not irritate my skin, mattifies, but not for 7 days, as it claims. Well, i guess i could not expect miracles for such cheap product, but for the price it is ok. It purifies, mattifies, skin look fresher. I won't recomend it to dryish, sensitive skin, but for non sensitive oily skin it is good mask. Worth to try i guess because it might work for You and it won't cost a fortume :)

on 11/28/2007 2:58:00 PM

I am 28 y.o.gal still suffering of large pores and blackheads which I just hate and I try all the time to get rid of them!!! Mostly without any success. I was in hurry when grabbing this selfheating mask in a drugstore. It was a package for two applications only, for pretty reasonable price (about 2$). Actually I didnīt expect much of it. Nothing at all. Later I put it on my face and immediately felt very strongly the heating effect. It was intensive, almost burny feeling, but not that unpleasant at all! When I washed it away from my face I couldnīt believe my eyes!!!!! My blackheads became much less visible, the pores got incredibly tightened!!! I was totally astonished at this result. I am looking no further, I have already found my HG!!!! The price is low-end, but the product shows effect of high-end stuff. Ï will be re-purchasing again and again.

on 8/30/2007 10:21:00 PM

My skin doesn't like this product. First 2 times using it seemed to work ok, skin felt quite tight. 3rd application onwards, it actually cause cystic acnes that doesn't disappear for a long time... :(

on 7/17/2007 6:18:00 AM

It was quite expensive but first timing using it left my face feeling great

on 5/21/2007 6:31:00 AM

I didn't really get the heating effect. It felt like any other normal mask that I've used. Not too sure abt the antibacterial qualities coz I don't use it on a regular basis, but when I do use it, my face feels clean. Won't be repurchasing though, there are other masks out there which are better IMO.

on 5/10/2007 5:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

i tried this out at my friend's place and i liked it so i went to get one of my own. i like how it warms up...amazing feeling, however i find it hard to wash off without leaving any residue, and though it didnt irritate my skin, it didnt do anything for it either. sounds like my skin is saying, "whatever with this product i dont really care"