September 30, 2014 | 1711 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 2:41:00 AM More reviews by celinerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was my first (and current) eyebrow product. I have the shade black-brown, which is a dark, warm-toned brown. My hair is cool-toned black, but I can work with it if I blend it out so the redness is not so conspicuous. I hated it for the first few months after purchasing because I was pretty bad at filling in my brows and only after I managed to make this work did it become my daily necessity. It is fairly pigmented and waxy, and a little goes a long way. If it comes out a bit dark, the brush on the cap is helpful for spreading the colour out. I do recommend this for anyone as long as there is the correct shade because it does exactly what it's meant to do and is nothing short of exceptional for a drugstore brand, but my next brow conquest will be the Chanel brow pencil that I had a brief love affair with at the airport duty free stands.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2014 1:01:00 AM More reviews by annapieface

Price: Rimmel is fairly cheap (even in Australia) and you'll find that Priceline always has a deal/sale with Rimmel.

Packaging: Great that it comes with a brush :)

Product: Easy to use, easy to blend. The colour 'black brown' is perfect for those with darker browns.

Would recommend, 9/10 :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 12:47:00 AM More reviews by Angelseleena

Super smooth texture, long lasting and easy to use, color matches me perfectly & on top of that it's super cheap. For the price you get, going through these isn't so bad, because it's so cheap. Again, amazing quality.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Very good brow pencil for $3.69 at Target. Only downside is the little brush on the cap - it's not useful at all. I got dark brown, as they were out of Hazel. Looking to exchange it.
My only wish is that this pencil could be little bit softer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 3:36:00 PM More reviews by PurpleCupcake87

Well I have lost it and I'm planning on buying a new pencil because this is absolutely perfect and cheap! I was using the Mac one in the color spiked and while that one was nice at times it was easy to over fill in my Brows thus leading to harsh brows
:( so I researched and found this drugstore gem. The cap is annoying with the brush I prefer to use my eco tools spoolie that's nice and soft. The waxyness of the pencil holds my hairs in place as well :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by emily822

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

wow amazing brow pencil . just got it and am so impressed i got it on sale for 2.81 at cvs soo evenn better buy. i bought it on a whim . iv been using my wet n wild brow powder . alsoo amazing. bit the powder cracked . and it is now very hard to use becase the broken parts fly every where and since that stuff is supper pigmented. well its just a mess. annny ways , this product is medium hard so you can be pretty pecise. the color is good . i have dark brown eye brows but it fits me rather well . i would recomend this . its easy price is well , good pigmentation, easy to store, and

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Judeanna

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Since I'm naturally blonde and light with very pale eyebrows, I'm always on the lookout for new brow products.

I recently tried the Rimmel pencil in Hazel. It is more of a light brown color than a blonde. I apply it lightly, and it emphasizes my brows without being too dark.

The color is not too red, but is a warm light brown as opposed to an ash brown. I find that with with my coloring, a slightly warm color is better for me than ash. Ash makes me look older and more tired, because my coloring, though very light, is slightly on the warm side--think pale peach.

I have used brow powders, and sometimes still do, but one thing I like about a pencil is that you can get a more defined brow if you use it with precision and restraint. Powder gives a much softer look, but I feel that I need slightly more definition around my eyes. It seems to make my face look more alive.

Also, this pencil is soft enough to go on easily using light strokes. Some drugstore brow pencils have a hard finish and I can't seem to get any color on my brows.

This pencil is good for me -- not too light, not too dark, not too ashy, not too red, and not too hard. It is very inexpensive. I would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by ozbeautyxx

Quite like this product as it is one of the cheapest drugstore eyebrow pencils you can get, yet goes on really well.
Like the texture and the fact that it is much easier to actually draw eyebrows on.
My only complaint is the lack of shades, for someone with light ash blonde hair using a colour that claims to be blonde yet turns out a dark brown made me look like Groucho Marx.
All is forgiven though as it is truly a great eyebrow pencil.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Vixes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a whim recently, and I really like it so far. I have dirty blonde/light brown hair and purchased this in the shade hazel. It looks almost perfect for my brows. It looks really natural when I put it on, which is great because I am absolutely horrible at doing my brows (especially with a pencil). I usually use a gel, but I really like this as an alternative because it doesn't make my brows feel hard to the touch, but surprisingly, it still lasted the whole day without smudging/fading. I also love that it includes a brush, which I use all the time and it really helps makes my brows look perfect. Not sure if it will be replacing my HG brow product yet - though it's likely - but this is a great brow product and definitely worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Melalvarado

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very good for every day use. :)