July 29, 2014 | 1998 users online

Brows - Rimmel - Professional Eyebrow Pencil (All Shades)

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by emily822

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

wow amazing brow pencil . just got it and am so impressed i got it on sale for 2.81 at cvs soo evenn better buy. i bought it on a whim . iv been using my wet n wild brow powder . alsoo amazing. bit the powder cracked . and it is now very hard to use becase the broken parts fly every where and since that stuff is supper pigmented. well its just a mess. annny ways , this product is medium hard so you can be pretty pecise. the color is good . i have dark brown eye brows but it fits me rather well . i would recomend this . its easy price is well , good pigmentation, easy to store, and

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Judeanna

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Since I'm naturally blonde and light with very pale eyebrows, I'm always on the lookout for new brow products.

I recently tried the Rimmel pencil in Hazel. It is more of a light brown color than a blonde. I apply it lightly, and it emphasizes my brows without being too dark.

The color is not too red, but is a warm light brown as opposed to an ash brown. I find that with with my coloring, a slightly warm color is better for me than ash. Ash makes me look older and more tired, because my coloring, though very light, is slightly on the warm side--think pale peach.

I have used brow powders, and sometimes still do, but one thing I like about a pencil is that you can get a more defined brow if you use it with precision and restraint. Powder gives a much softer look, but I feel that I need slightly more definition around my eyes. It seems to make my face look more alive.

Also, this pencil is soft enough to go on easily using light strokes. Some drugstore brow pencils have a hard finish and I can't seem to get any color on my brows.

This pencil is good for me -- not too light, not too dark, not too ashy, not too red, and not too hard. It is very inexpensive. I would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2013 12:20:00 AM More reviews by ozbeautyxx

Quite like this product as it is one of the cheapest drugstore eyebrow pencils you can get, yet goes on really well.
Like the texture and the fact that it is much easier to actually draw eyebrows on.
My only complaint is the lack of shades, for someone with light ash blonde hair using a colour that claims to be blonde yet turns out a dark brown made me look like Groucho Marx.
All is forgiven though as it is truly a great eyebrow pencil.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Vixes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on a whim recently, and I really like it so far. I have dirty blonde/light brown hair and purchased this in the shade hazel. It looks almost perfect for my brows. It looks really natural when I put it on, which is great because I am absolutely horrible at doing my brows (especially with a pencil). I usually use a gel, but I really like this as an alternative because it doesn't make my brows feel hard to the touch, but surprisingly, it still lasted the whole day without smudging/fading. I also love that it includes a brush, which I use all the time and it really helps makes my brows look perfect. Not sure if it will be replacing my HG brow product yet - though it's likely - but this is a great brow product and definitely worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by Melalvarado

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very good for every day use. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 5:19:00 PM More reviews by peekachoo

I have tried all the expensive high end brands and always come back to this in the Hazel shade. Perfect colour, not too light, just spot on. Not too hard or soft, long lasting just AWESOME. If they ever changed this i would be devastated. So cheap about £3 GBP

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by girleygirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a very good brow pencil! I love that it comes with a brush comb on it's cap so i don't have to separately reach for my eyebrow brush comb..I use the dark brown color and it looks very natural on me..the product itself isn't that much but still lasts about 5+ months..great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by lena2128

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is for hazel color
I have hard time finding a brow pencil that doesn't make my brows look ridiculous. Everything I tried is too dark. This color is just right for me plus little brush is so handy and very useful. The bottom line is this is a first brow pencil that I'm enjoying using and its very affordable. Its a great color for people who don't need a lot of brow color,just a little definition.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by samanthaweldon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my go-to pencil for everyday use. I have this pencil in hazel and I find it works great with any skin tone/hair colour. It's light enough for blondes yet dark enough for brunettes. It still produces a natural looking brow without being too "hard".. & it lasts all day. I've tried many high end products from Sephora but still find myself using this pencil over anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by ellablue123

THIS IS AMAZING. It's better than all the Sephora powders and brow pencils ive used. i'm asian, and pencils typically look too brown/orange on me, but this is (in the shade brown/black) honestly just a super nice, soft, natural black that matches my hair. Lasts all day and looks so natural youd never know it.