July 28, 2014 | 2045 users online

Brows - Christian Dior - Eyebrow Pencil

rated 3 of 5 on 2/20/2004 7:24:00 PM More reviews by yingxu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I am not sure if I am talking about the same product as you guys do, but the one I've bought which is called CD powder brow pencil is definetly not what I was looking for. It is powdery, but not in a nice way. When I tried to sharpen it, the powder simply scattered everywhere! Also, it won't last too long. When I paid $22 for it, I expected it to be lasting at least as long as the $10 ones would, but NOT! Though I applied it very carefully, it stll faded in just few hours, embarrassed me so badly!
Well,the package is pretty, and the petite brush is cute, but why do I need them if the pencil is barely usable?

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2003 11:13:00 PM More reviews by hey_itz_cath

I use this in Sable. The color is not brown but darker than blonde. Perfect for an Asian LLL with brownish hair. It's a great creamy pencil and since I can't handle brow powder - it's the perfect alternative. Blends really well and comes with its own sharpener. The price is steep though. But its CD so what can you do. I would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2003 11:19:00 PM More reviews by HotttestBlde

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Chestnut is the best color for strawberry blonde PPP's. It matches my hair perfect. I wish I would of discovered it years ago. It blends fabulously and wear all day. I want to try their brown gel to set my brows....I am excited!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2003 1:26:00 PM More reviews by merganser

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've used this in Brown for years and it's the best I've tried. I have reasonably dark and thick brows already and this looks so natural, not overpowering. I really don't think people can tell I'm wearing any.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2003 10:29:00 AM More reviews by vrouw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was always guilty of a big sin: I never ever used a brow pencil, not even on my wedding day. Then I decided to regrow my brows and they were looking so hideous that I had to do something about it. The CD pencil with the brush on the other end was the first thing I saw. I have fair-ish skin with black eyebrows and I have the CD pencil in Sand and it's a great match. After filling in the brows and softening with the brush, I use a brow brush to comb them upwards which makes the colour nice and even. I'd buy this product again if I couldn't find something cheaper which does a better job.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2003 7:23:00 PM More reviews by fm143

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't know if I'm talking about the same CD brow pencil as the rest of the reviewers... I purchased the new CD brow powder pencil, which is an oil-free powdery brow filler pencil with a brow brush at the other end. I love this, it lasts a long time which justifies the steep price tag. Unlike most other brow pencils, this one gives a natural look like brow powder without the fuss of applying with a little brush and shadow pot. Great for filling in or darkening sparse brows, but probably not that useful if you're looking to create a dramatic brow or draw on an entirely new set of eyebrows.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2002 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Lipglossdoll

A nice brow pencil, but not the best that I have used, I really like the Estee Lauder one way better. I bought this is brown, which I think was a tad light for my coloring as well. Very nice packaging though, did not think it was worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2002 3:15:00 PM More reviews by sisterdes

I just dyed my hair auburn from dark brown, and got my eyebrows done a bit too thin, I definitely needed a pencil. Christian Dior's # 550 fit the bill, it has a brush on th end and comes with a sharpener. Red toned medium brown was perfect for my hair, very natural looking!
Yes it's expensive, but most other brands had blond/ dark brown/ grey, and nothing in between :/

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2002 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Maude

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HARD HARD HARD. It is impossible to work with this stuff and the blond is too red toned. Not worth the price. Check out Wet and Wild instead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2001 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Crusty

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love when eyebrow pencils have a brush built in on the end - this one does. the texture is not greasy like some of the brow pencils out there. When I don't have time for powder, this is a great option! Great color selection, too.