Dior Eyebrow Pencil

4.1

This brow pencil turns gray on me just like all the others (except for Clinique)

on 3/23/2004 7:43:00 AM

I have brown hair but i have this pencil in a silvery brown colour. Just the lightest stroke of the pencil will give you a fuller look and no streaks or pencil marks. I don't have to use the brush.. i just smooth my brows with a finger and i'm done. Quality and worth ot for the price tag. Estee Lauder is more expensive and most of their pencils are dry or so sheer. So Dior is actually value for money for around $30-$35 dollars Australian.

on 2/20/2004 7:24:00 PM

I am not sure if I am talking about the same product as you guys do, but the one I've bought which is called CD powder brow pencil is definetly not what I was looking for. It is powdery, but not in a nice way. When I tried to sharpen it, the powder simply scattered everywhere! Also, it won't last too long. When I paid $22 for it, I expected it to be lasting at least as long as the $10 ones would, but NOT! Though I applied it very carefully, it stll faded in just few hours, embarrassed me so badly!
Well,the package is pretty, and the petite brush is cute, but why do I need them if the pencil is barely usable?

on 12/30/2003 11:13:00 PM

I use this in Sable. The color is not brown but darker than blonde. Perfect for an Asian LLL with brownish hair. It's a great creamy pencil and since I can't handle brow powder - it's the perfect alternative. Blends really well and comes with its own sharpener. The price is steep though. But its CD so what can you do. I would recommend!

on 12/8/2003 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Chestnut is the best color for strawberry blonde PPP's. It matches my hair perfect. I wish I would of discovered it years ago. It blends fabulously and wear all day. I want to try their brown gel to set my brows....I am excited!

on 11/24/2003 1:26:00 PM

I've used this in Brown for years and it's the best I've tried. I have reasonably dark and thick brows already and this looks so natural, not overpowering. I really don't think people can tell I'm wearing any.

on 6/12/2003 10:29:00 AM

I was always guilty of a big sin: I never ever used a brow pencil, not even on my wedding day. Then I decided to regrow my brows and they were looking so hideous that I had to do something about it. The CD pencil with the brush on the other end was the first thing I saw. I have fair-ish skin with black eyebrows and I have the CD pencil in Sand and it's a great match. After filling in the brows and softening with the brush, I use a brow brush to comb them upwards which makes the colour nice and even. I'd buy this product again if I couldn't find something cheaper which does a better job.

on 3/27/2003 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I don't know if I'm talking about the same CD brow pencil as the rest of the reviewers... I purchased the new CD brow powder pencil, which is an oil-free powdery brow filler pencil with a brow brush at the other end. I love this, it lasts a long time which justifies the steep price tag. Unlike most other brow pencils, this one gives a natural look like brow powder without the fuss of applying with a little brush and shadow pot. Great for filling in or darkening sparse brows, but probably not that useful if you're looking to create a dramatic brow or draw on an entirely new set of eyebrows.

on 11/15/2002 5:30:00 PM

A nice brow pencil, but not the best that I have used, I really like the Estee Lauder one way better. I bought this is brown, which I think was a tad light for my coloring as well. Very nice packaging though, did not think it was worth the price.

on 7/10/2002 3:15:00 PM

I just dyed my hair auburn from dark brown, and got my eyebrows done a bit too thin, I definitely needed a pencil. Christian Dior's # 550 fit the bill, it has a brush on th end and comes with a sharpener. Red toned medium brown was perfect for my hair, very natural looking!
Yes it's expensive, but most other brands had blond/ dark brown/ grey, and nothing in between :/

Popular Brows Products