April 18, 2014 | 1903 users online

Fragrances - Nina Ricci - Nina (New)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 1:10:00 PM More reviews by Elue

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This perfume is the most delicious smelling edt I have ever used in my life and let me tell you I have gone trough so many fragrances throughout the years. As opposed to my usual perfume taste, Nina is so sweet yet its' sweetness is not repelling as many other famous sweet perfumes. I would say It is a young smelling perfume but not in a childish, "tryiing too hard to be cute" way. It somehow manages to be so delicious saying "come closer and inhale me, I am yummy!" and it is also sophisticated.

I give 5 lippies to this perfume because it is sweet, magneticly beautiful, clean and deep. After the sweet opening it settles as more of a floral perfume with elegantly sweet undernotes..

This perfume makes me crave for the fall/winter. (I prefer fresh/green scents for the summer time..) Nina is one of my absolute favorite perfumes and it makes me warm and happy in a cool , breezy fall day.

I strongly reccomend you to test it if you are into sweet, clean, cottony-soft fragrances. Test it even if you don't like sweet fragrances- I didn't like them too. This one is exceptional..

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by crysna

Wow nice job with this fragrance, i love it so much it sets wonderful with my body chemistry, i own the EDT and is perfect for every day use! Not strong or overwhelming at all! Test before u buy it cuz not every single fragrance even if comes from the most famous house, like someone said to me, for every taste there is a rainbow of colors!!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by KoyoKoyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Smelled it in the store and loved it however when I bought it and tried it on, I instantly hated it! This stuff did not work for me at all. I do not even know how to explain my problem with it..... It smells sweet but at the same time there is something very distasteful about the scent. Also, even if I did like the scent it seems like one of those perfumes that wear off too fast. This one will just sit in my cabinet to look pretty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorites.. actually my very favorite for a very long time until I got tired of it. I have bought 2 bottles of this. It's very summery scent, fruity, little sweet and fresh. I will go back to it one day. My mom and sister loves this perfume too.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2011 5:40:00 PM More reviews by ohmystars83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For some reason I feel like this perfume reminds me of my grandma. I'm not in LOVE with the smell but I love the bottle! It's one of the reasons why I bought this perfume.

I'm not big on perfumes because I feel like most of them give me a headache. But I felt like I just had to have it. I put on about 2 or 3 pumps/spritz and a few minutes later it was giving me a headache. Fine...I figured I'd deal with it. About an hour later, I asked my mom what she thought of my new perfume and she said she couldnt smell it. I smelled my wrist and my clothes and sure enough...I couldnt even smell it at all! I was very disappointed. It's not like I paid $15 for this! I just expected a lot more.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:10:00 PM More reviews by wendystarr

This scent smelled fresh when sprayed on but after it settled and dried it smelled way too fruity for me. I didn't like how it never settled into a complicated scent. It stayed very one note in my opinion. I would definitely not buy it again but if you like fruity scents this is the one for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by Tigerlilyfeet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Iím a huge fan of literally everything created under this house, and that includes this silly little fruity floral that I for one consider to be quite well done. I love the sweet vanilla coated apple opening, with zingy little bursts of fresh citrus. All at once this scent is happy to me and it put an instant smile on my face. There is always an occasion or a time for a nice fruity floral and Iím very pleased to have been blessed with this one as a gift. I will use it and often! I like how the cedar base keeps the entire composition from falling flat due to the vanillaÖ Nina is a very warm apple scent and yet manages to stay a bit fresh and enchanting.I'm guessing moderate sillage, but really fresh on my skin. I also think the bottle is truly fun, a little girly maybe but thatís alright.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by teresaaa

It smells sweet, yummy, and very girly. Just one spray is enough and it lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Nikki_L

Smells familiar, but I am not sure what it reminds me of. Sweet fruity musk. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 12:22:00 PM More reviews by kitkatndan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this stuff. i am sensitive to fragrances, but this was just perfect.