Nina Ricci Nina (New)

on 8/30/2011 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this scent. It was fresh, fruity and clean but it probably has the shortest length of wear out of all my perfumes. The lady at the counter told me that certain fruit based scents don't tend to stay on as long. It's too bad because this really smells amazing. The packaging is so cute too.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Nina is sweet,nice...smells like fruit,flowers,vanilla...wonderful for spring and summer!

on 8/12/2011 1:10:00 PM

This perfume is the most delicious smelling edt I have ever used in my life and let me tell you I have gone trough so many fragrances throughout the years. As opposed to my usual perfume taste, Nina is so sweet yet its' sweetness is not repelling as many other famous sweet perfumes. I would say It is a young smelling perfume but not in a childish, "tryiing too hard to be cute" way. It somehow manages to be so delicious saying "come closer and inhale me, I am yummy!" and it is also sophisticated.

I give 5 lippies to this perfume because it is sweet, magneticly beautiful, clean and deep. After the sweet opening it settles as more of a floral perfume with elegantly sweet undernotes..

This perfume makes me crave for the fall/winter. (I prefer fresh/green scents for the summer time..) Nina is one of my absolute favorite perfumes and it makes me warm and happy in a cool , breezy fall day.

I strongly reccomend you to test it if you are into sweet, clean, cottony-soft fragrances. Test it even if you don't like sweet fragrances- I didn't like them too. This one is exceptional..

on 8/6/2011 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow nice job with this fragrance, i love it so much it sets wonderful with my body chemistry, i own the EDT and is perfect for every day use! Not strong or overwhelming at all! Test before u buy it cuz not every single fragrance even if comes from the most famous house, like someone said to me, for every taste there is a rainbow of colors!!!!

on 5/26/2011 11:31:00 AM

Smelled it in the store and loved it however when I bought it and tried it on, I instantly hated it! This stuff did not work for me at all. I do not even know how to explain my problem with it..... It smells sweet but at the same time there is something very distasteful about the scent. Also, even if I did like the scent it seems like one of those perfumes that wear off too fast. This one will just sit in my cabinet to look pretty.

on 5/17/2011 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is one of my favorites.. actually my very favorite for a very long time until I got tired of it. I have bought 2 bottles of this. It's very summery scent, fruity, little sweet and fresh. I will go back to it one day. My mom and sister loves this perfume too.

on 4/9/2011 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

For some reason I feel like this perfume reminds me of my grandma. I'm not in LOVE with the smell but I love the bottle! It's one of the reasons why I bought this perfume.

I'm not big on perfumes because I feel like most of them give me a headache. But I felt like I just had to have it. I put on about 2 or 3 pumps/spritz and a few minutes later it was giving me a headache. Fine...I figured I'd deal with it. About an hour later, I asked my mom what she thought of my new perfume and she said she couldnt smell it. I smelled my wrist and my clothes and sure enough...I couldnt even smell it at all! I was very disappointed. It's not like I paid $15 for this! I just expected a lot more.

on 3/15/2011 1:10:00 PM

This scent smelled fresh when sprayed on but after it settled and dried it smelled way too fruity for me. I didn't like how it never settled into a complicated scent. It stayed very one note in my opinion. I would definitely not buy it again but if you like fruity scents this is the one for you.

on 3/5/2011 8:27:00 PM

It smells sweet, yummy, and very girly. Just one spray is enough and it lasts a long time.

on 2/25/2011 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Smells familiar, but I am not sure what it reminds me of. Sweet fruity musk. Love it.

Popular Fragrances