Ponds Deep Cleanser Cold Cream

Mineral Oil, Aqua, Ceresin, Beeswax, Triethanolamine, Behenic Acid, Fragrance, Ceteth-20, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylparaben.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I used to LOVE the ORIGINAL Pond's product, I would apply it at least 3 times a day and immediately my super sensitive skin would clear up and looked and felt beautiful. I am very prone to breakouts as a 19 year old and this was the only thing that moisturized my face without breaking it out....
However, they reformulated the product!! Without my knowing!
I recently bought this product once again after not using it for a while as it was the only thing that helped my skin, and about three days into it, I had applied it over my BP overnight and I woke up yesterday with eyes swollen almost shut, my face so puffy and scaly, and a rash all the way down my neck that itched and burned whenever I touched it. I spent the whole day in bed with ice and benadryl to reduce the swelling. I was suspicious it was the cleanser but was confused as I had used it for ages with no problem. Then I found out they reformulated it! What they added to it??
DMDM Hydantoin, which is FORMALDEHYDE. That's stuff that they use to ENBALM dead people in! It's a preservative! I immediately threw it out and my mom's jaw dropped when she found out what they added to it. On my way now to purchase Olay Night of Olay to calm my face down as it's still a bit swollen and scaly from the product and it got good reviews. SO upset they reformulated it.
PLEASE be careful when using the reformulated product and let's pray they bring the original back!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My skin was very close to clear when I used this and my skin is sensitive but normally I don't have a huge issue with fragranced products. I was going through a phase of laziness so I didn't wear makeup so I can't vouch for how well it removes makeup but I did cleanse my face with this and it left a film feeling on my face which is typical of cleansers like this so I didn't pay it any mind but sadly this broke me out SO SO BAD! It took me over a week to calm my face and bring it back down to normal. I can see that this works for many people and even though this product does claim to be suitable for sensitive skin I would steer clear if you are sensitive, more resilient skin would be alright with this I'm guessing.

I found this product to be worthless because it did not remove my makeup. I wear a physical sunscreen, foundation and powder. My makeup is not heavy and this cream did not even budge it. I followed instructions but, the makeup didn't come off. Furthermore, the fragrance was overwhelming. The cost was OK. As far as packaging, the jar was easily opened but, with continued use, the product could become contaminated with germs.I have Rosacea and I would not recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin. Apparently, this product has to be removed with a washcloth for best results. My skin is too sensitive for a washcloth. I am returning this product. I will search for a more gently option to remove makeup.

Although some people swear by this, I found it to be quite cumbersome to use. Having to stick my fingers in a jar to scoop out this cream feels unhygienic to me, since I have to cleanse twice to remove the long-wearing makeup I wear. Iím also not sure of how much product I should be using as the packaging isnít clear. So I have probably been applying way too much!

I like cream cleansers as they donít leave my face feeling tight, but this one may be a little too moisturizing. I have dry skin on my forehead, cheeks and undereye area, but very oily nose and chin. Iím not sure if this is the culprit, but I have broken out in a couple of places since I started using this.

I do like the fragrance, it smells clean rather than fragranced, and it is easy to use with a washcloth. I donít think I will be buying this again though, I do tend to stick to foaming cleansers in summer as they donít leave residue and donít break me out.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have very oily, acne prone, sensitive skin, and have struggled with cystic acne in the past. This stuff is amazing! It breaks up any trace of makeup instantly, and feels very luxurious. This stings if you get it in your eyes, but only slightly. This never irritated my skin or broke me out, and didn't leave me feeling oily. This stuff would leave my skin feeling soft and my eyelashes feeling very conditioned. I would recommend this to anyone.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is really affordable and gentle for the skin but it still takes off makeup and deep cleans face really good, doesn't cause any irritation and leaves face feeling smooth,

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love love love!!! At first I wasn't to sure if it would work as it claims, since the price was not that bad, and it was from the drugstore, usually I buy lancome products but they don't seem to remove the make up as effectively unless I use the makeup remover first and thats a hassle sometimes, I really wanted a one-step does it all type of thing. Anyways let me continue bragging about this, well I really don't apply any makeup but when I do I apply a heavy amount on my eyes! This stuff will actually take it off very effectively like ill rub my toner on after using and the votton ball stays white! At first you must rub it on pretty well but not too hard then wipe it with a warm wet towel, man does it clean your heaviest of makeup off and it leaves your skin well moisturized! I have really dry skin and this leaves it feeling so great and not hard to smile! I use it once a daily at night think ill be using in the morning as well! It has a great smell and its easy to apply. Definitely better than my old lancome product!

The jar packaging is inconvenient and annoying. If you use your fingers to get out the product, make sure they're clean.

The product itself isn't that bad. I don't wear eye makeup so I wouldn't know if it really can remove everything, but it takes off all my foundation. The only thing I don't like is the greasy feeling it leaves on my hands. It doesn't go away even after cleaning them off with baby wipes AND soap and water (2 times!) My face feels soft, though.

Ponds Deep Cleanser Cold Cream is cheap and will last a while but it's a hassle to use.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this. This along with Garnier dry oil cleanser are my favorites. The cold cream removes makeup so easily and effectively. I use a lot of eye makeup and really hard to get off mascara along with a full face makeup routine. This along with the dry oil works magic. I use cold cream first to get off my eye makeup and foundation. I leave it on for a few minutes and then start to rub my face with this. I then use a damp cloth to wipe the dirt and makeup off. My skin feels moisturized and clean. Then after I dry it, if I still have makeup on I use the Garnier dry oil to get the rest off and it works. I hardly ever have to moisturize with these two products.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I swear by this product! I cannot live without it it's definitely a HG!! & I will definitely use this for life as my makeup remover and I pray to the gods that they do not ever discontinue this!! It's honestly the best and easiest healthiest way to remove your makeup without drying it out and without oil or alcohol like all those eye makeup removers. I always keep 2 bottles because I don't ever want to run out of this, it's like gold in a jar for me.
I just massage it all over my face and remove it with baby wipes (who do have alcohol but I just wash my face right after) it easily removes everything including mascara & eyeliner without having to rub or tug on my sensitive eyes. Also, this product is the only product that doesn't irritate my eyes. I had lasik surgery and due to that my eyes are really sensitive but this product causes no effect no redness or burning and I love it!! & it is definitely a great product that Is never mentioned and should be raved about!!