Milani Marooned

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 1/3/2005 9:18:00 PM

Another great recommendation from MUAers. When I first looked at it in Ulta, I was a little apprehensive about the color. I thought it might be too dark when applied. But this is a truly beautiful color, sort of a burgundy-brown shade, good for the crease area and using as an e/l. Not too dark, blends easily and lasts all day. No creasing either! I LOVE milani e/s!!!

on 12/30/2004 3:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Great color, great pigment and ease of application (wet or dry). The pan I purchased crumbled almost as soon as I got it home...but it works even broken up into pieces. I might just go ahead and crush the whole pan and put into a pot to use it as a powder. For the price and color/pigment it's hard to beat. It makes my brownish/green eyes really look more green when I use this color.

on 12/25/2004 6:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Don't be afraid of this color! It makes a great plummy/brown liner when wet and lasts all day. I haven't used this yet as a shadow but am only vouching for it's wetlining staying power. Can't beat the price either....go try this color, you'll love it!

on 12/9/2004 11:04:00 PM

I had been wanting to try this forever. When it is dry, it is a plummish brown with barely noticeable dark pink shimmer. When applied wet though, it intensifies into this gorgeous dark metallic wine color. Taking off a lippie for the lack of pigment when applied dry.

on 11/22/2004 10:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this one, i wear almost everyday and it looks much better wet. love it, love it, love it. will buy again

on 10/12/2004 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As it's already been said, a gorgeous deep burgundy/maroon with subtle shimmer. Fabulous crease colour. Great pigment and blends effortlessly. Worth the trip across the border to find these. (I'd love to have these available in Canada!)

Milani Marooned is identical to MAC Sketch. I love both of them but why spend the money on MAC when Milani is a fraction of the price??? Milani e/s is super easy to depot & put in my MAC palette. Love them!

on 7/16/2004 8:15:00 PM

This is a beautiful, deep cranberry color with finely milled shimmer. And only three dollars, but really soft and blendable. Brings out my brown eyes, especially when used wet!

on 6/13/2004 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Marooned, applied dry on the eyelid, looks very dark brown with just a tiny hint of maroon. With the use of a wet brush, the maroon burgundy colour in this shade is much more apparent. The shimmer is more prominent as well when this is applied wet. I absolutely love this as an eyeliner. This is also a great colour to use when you want to make a variation of the traditional black/grey smokey eye look.

on 6/13/2004 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm now a Milani addict. This is a truly rich Maroon/burgundy shade that looks stunning applied in the crease with a pink or grayish shade on the lid. Start with a light hand, and add as needed for best results. Really makes my green eyes sparkle. The texture is soft, and for me, the staying power is terrific.