October 20, 2014 | 1647 users online

Eye Shadow - Milani - Marooned

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2005 9:18:00 PM More reviews by elsangalang

Another great recommendation from MUAers. When I first looked at it in Ulta, I was a little apprehensive about the color. I thought it might be too dark when applied. But this is a truly beautiful color, sort of a burgundy-brown shade, good for the crease area and using as an e/l. Not too dark, blends easily and lasts all day. No creasing either! I LOVE milani e/s!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2004 3:16:00 PM More reviews by glitteratti

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great color, great pigment and ease of application (wet or dry). The pan I purchased crumbled almost as soon as I got it home...but it works even broken up into pieces. I might just go ahead and crush the whole pan and put into a pot to use it as a powder. For the price and color/pigment it's hard to beat. It makes my brownish/green eyes really look more green when I use this color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2004 6:50:00 PM More reviews by treyscrap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Don't be afraid of this color! It makes a great plummy/brown liner when wet and lasts all day. I haven't used this yet as a shadow but am only vouching for it's wetlining staying power. Can't beat the price either....go try this color, you'll love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2004 11:04:00 PM More reviews by yangerz

I had been wanting to try this forever. When it is dry, it is a plummish brown with barely noticeable dark pink shimmer. When applied wet though, it intensifies into this gorgeous dark metallic wine color. Taking off a lippie for the lack of pigment when applied dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2004 10:20:00 PM More reviews by gugy

I love this one, i wear almost everyday and it looks much better wet. love it, love it, love it. will buy again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2004 3:22:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

As it's already been said, a gorgeous deep burgundy/maroon with subtle shimmer. Fabulous crease colour. Great pigment and blends effortlessly. Worth the trip across the border to find these. (I'd love to have these available in Canada!)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2004 5:53:00 PM More reviews by gimme_chocolate

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Milani Marooned is identical to MAC Sketch. I love both of them but why spend the money on MAC when Milani is a fraction of the price??? Milani e/s is super easy to depot & put in my MAC palette. Love them!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2004 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Latina

This is a beautiful, deep cranberry color with finely milled shimmer. And only three dollars, but really soft and blendable. Brings out my brown eyes, especially when used wet!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2004 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Splee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Marooned, applied dry on the eyelid, looks very dark brown with just a tiny hint of maroon. With the use of a wet brush, the maroon burgundy colour in this shade is much more apparent. The shimmer is more prominent as well when this is applied wet. I absolutely love this as an eyeliner. This is also a great colour to use when you want to make a variation of the traditional black/grey smokey eye look.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2004 12:54:00 AM More reviews by beberocket

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm now a Milani addict. This is a truly rich Maroon/burgundy shade that looks stunning applied in the crease with a pink or grayish shade on the lid. Start with a light hand, and add as needed for best results. Really makes my green eyes sparkle. The texture is soft, and for me, the staying power is terrific.