October 21, 2014 | 1961 users online

Concealers - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by iheartowls55

I just adore this little concealer. I picked it up on a whim for the ridiculous price of ONE FREAKING DOLLAR. I'm so glad I did, because it blows some of my more expensive concealers out of the water. I use this as a blemish cover-up, not for my under eyes. I think it may be a little too creamy for that, and tends to cake up and make my bags more evident.
If you're just looking for spot control, though, this is amazing. It's in my makeup bag at all times, just in case I need a touch-up. It takes care of the blemish super quickly, and the staying power is great. I prefer it to any of the Clinique concealers or the Revlon ColorStay. I am so impressed with the Wet and Wild brand lately. Super product.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by lolilea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Don't understand the hate for this, I was expecting to come on here and see rave reviews for this awesome lil gem I found.

I was on the coast and forgot to bring half my makeup. Found this lil thing and tried it that same night. I was disappointed with the colour range at first but it actually works for my neutral leaning warm ppp skin. It's coverage is medium, can be blended out to a matte sheer. I apply after a sheer fdtn, to any areas that i have redness, acne scars and to eye area. I've found this stuff looks so natural i can actually draw big lines on my acne scared cheeks, blend out and everything looks perfect and natural yet covers those up a treat. For the price, I can afford to be extravagant with the product unlike bobbibrown or ud 247 that I usually use.for under eye, this probs isn't the best as I have to apply a second layer with the ud247, but then I do that with almost any concealer even lm or bb... heavy dark circles here. Redness at sides of nostrils are almost completely covered despite this not being yellow toned.

If I don't wear much makeup I can use this and again it looks natural. Good product. I wish they made a bigger, slightly more emollient version but still retain the coverage and matteness, that would make the perfect stick fdtn!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by tori497

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product delivers A LOT more than the price tag would have you believe. I first tried this out a few years back and was always pleased with how it worked. Then for some reason I decided to spend $4 more for Cover Girl CG Smoothers (also in a stick). I really had no complaints about the CG; it worked okay.

Then I went back to this and I realized how much better this is. A couple of things to note. It DOES have a thicker consistency and takes a little effort to get on. I always moisturize before I put any makeup on but in case you don't, you should before using this. This will help avoid any settling into lines. I DO have pinkish undertones to my skin so the medium is the PERFECT shade for me! I can see for some with yellow undertones this wouldn't work as well. The coverage is buildable and blends like a dream. Once you've got this stuff on, it takes some effort to get it off!

My only complaint is because you have to press slightly to get this on, the stick itself can break at the base. It also works great when you think it is gone; if you scoop out the bottom of the base there is a TON of product there that goes on just as well with a brush or finger. Great product, great price!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2012 1:35:00 AM More reviews by Hayyleyyissmee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this because I really wanted to try out a stick-concealer, and this was very affordable at the drugstore. The consistency isn't extremely creamy, and I find that it sometimes sinks into fine-lines. Definitely wouldn't recommend for the under-eyes, but its pretty good for spot-concealing. Overall, I think its okay, its not horrible, but it's not the best.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by kspaffy

Everyone needs a stick- type concealed in their makeup bag. This one is cheap and works like every other stick concealer I've ever used. Not awesome but good for around the lips to keep lipstick from feathering and as a shadow primer on the eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Not amazing, but still a decent and inexpensive product.

I found their color selection a little disappointing; the two shades I was choosing between were yellow- and pink-based, so they were pretty much different colors rather than shades.

Not very creamy relative to Maybelline or Physician's Formula versions, but not too waxy, either. I think I got what I paid for and I'm satisfied with what I paid for :)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Lucypell25

I really need a good concealer before school starts because i broke out over the summer. I grabbed the first concealer i saw. Sadly it was the wet and wild coverall stick. this is a caky dry concealer that dosnt even cover my break outs now i have to back to the store and buy a new one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by bohodo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I went to Walgreen's and this product was near the Rimmel sign so I thought it was a Rimmel product. When I got home and saw it was Wet n Wild, I was like, "ugh..." But! This concealer isn't bad. There are a lot of negative reviews on here about it for some reason though. It's definitely not for dry skin because it is a stick concealer. Honestly, I have yet to find a great concealer. Heck, I have foundations that work better than most concealers. Sad.

Anyway after I cleanse, treat, and moisturize (and everything has sat for a few minutes), I put on my korean bb cream, let that settle, then I put on this stick concealer (rather generously) and then I apply foundation, setting powder, etc. It works for me this way, so maybe try it that way? That being said, never use any stick concealer without moisturizing your eye area or your face because any stick concealer (not just this one) will show flakes on your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by emmapybus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

For a concealer that rings up at less than $2, I really can't complain. Although I'm not a huge fan of concealers in stick form, this does the job. It provides medium-high coverage and is very buildable. I use it everyday to cover blemishes before applying my foundation. I use a liquid concealer for my dark eye circles, as I feel this concealer is better suited towards covering redness and balancing out your skin tone before foundation. I will continue to repurchase this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by aredore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Cheap, old-fashioned cake makeup in stick form. That is what this is.

3 lippies.