April 21, 2014 | 1472 users online

Concealers - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Stick

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by Lucypell25

I really need a good concealer before school starts because i broke out over the summer. I grabbed the first concealer i saw. Sadly it was the wet and wild coverall stick. this is a caky dry concealer that dosnt even cover my break outs now i have to back to the store and buy a new one.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by bohodo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I went to Walgreen's and this product was near the Rimmel sign so I thought it was a Rimmel product. When I got home and saw it was Wet n Wild, I was like, "ugh..." But! This concealer isn't bad. There are a lot of negative reviews on here about it for some reason though. It's definitely not for dry skin because it is a stick concealer. Honestly, I have yet to find a great concealer. Heck, I have foundations that work better than most concealers. Sad.

Anyway after I cleanse, treat, and moisturize (and everything has sat for a few minutes), I put on my korean bb cream, let that settle, then I put on this stick concealer (rather generously) and then I apply foundation, setting powder, etc. It works for me this way, so maybe try it that way? That being said, never use any stick concealer without moisturizing your eye area or your face because any stick concealer (not just this one) will show flakes on your skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by emmapybus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

For a concealer that rings up at less than $2, I really can't complain. Although I'm not a huge fan of concealers in stick form, this does the job. It provides medium-high coverage and is very buildable. I use it everyday to cover blemishes before applying my foundation. I use a liquid concealer for my dark eye circles, as I feel this concealer is better suited towards covering redness and balancing out your skin tone before foundation. I will continue to repurchase this product!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/29/2012 3:35:00 PM More reviews by aredore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Cheap, old-fashioned cake makeup in stick form. That is what this is.

3 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by glitterfacedranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Fantastic concealer.I use it everyday!!I use it as a primer for my eyeshadow and it makes all of them stay on so well!It also makes the colors pop and stick instead of soaking into the skin.I use it to cover zits as well,and it works wonders on those!!I tend to get the really big pimples that take forever to go away and this covers them so well you can't see them:)Wonderful product!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2012 2:40:00 AM More reviews by DyingMessenger

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I can never decent whether I like or dislike this product.
It covers some things well, such as acne, scars and small discolorations. However, it does not hide quite noticeable redness even if you put quite a lot of product over it. I find that if a lot of this product is applied to a spot, it can look cakey and odd. It does not cover under-eye circles well at all (which is why I bought it for the most part)
It does blend out well, however and that's a plus.
Can get oily in warmer/hotter weather so watch out for that!!
Bought for $2.99

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by menacexofxvanity

I have good and bad to say about this product.

The pros are the price most definitely (about $2.50) and it covered my acne scars very well. I just dabbed it all over, blended it with a concealer brush, dusted my bare minerals over my face and used the wet n' wild blush and my face looks awesome! The color is good, but then again not very difficult to match fair skin.

My only con is it didn't cover my undereye circles well at all. After putting on the product, letting it sit, blending in the concealer and topping off with the bare minerals foundation, I see my black lines with white surrounding it.

I'm going to shop around different concealers, but this one isn't too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 1:48:00 AM More reviews by makeupbabes

love it! works great very cheap at walmart or any drug store covers very nicely

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2011 2:52:00 PM More reviews by stephaniewu

I have 2 of these, use them all the time. I'll admit that this isn't the best concealer out there but for $2, what can you really expect? It's a decent concealer but it's multi-functional- it works great as an eye primer and it can conceal lips really well.

I got more concealers to try and oh my gosh, what was I thinking? This is pretty bad

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2011 11:24:00 PM More reviews by AuNatural716

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very greasy, oily concealer I tried using for my under eyes for some time. The coloring was kind of appealing to me, but it has such a waxy feel to it, it takes several attempts and rubs before you even collect any product on your finger to pat under your eyes. And then by then, it is so greasy that it kinda puffs up your eye area with it. It's not expensive though, so I didn't expect much from this concealer anyway.