July 30, 2014 | 1587 users online

Scrubs - Pro Activ - Deep Cleansing Wash

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2009 4:18:00 PM More reviews by lyricalluna

This is my daily cleanser I use for my face. The 3 step system all together doesn't work for my face, I've tried it and it makes me break out more but I have no idea why. My sister actually used this first and just the cleanser and she noticed it cleared her skin and I began to use it and it did help a great amount, now it's summer and I'm noticing more break outs, but other than that I think this aids in helping prevent them.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Tindra78

This is a ok cleanser, but nothing special.....scrubs a little, but not good enough in my opinion....in some way it does not leave the skin feeling that clean as i would like....the skin just doesn't feel washed properly. It foams if you like, so it can become more "mild" if you like it like that.... i think this cleanser could suit oily skin maybe, but not mine acne prone skin..

wont buy it again,

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by OrdPsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I generally use this on my back as i think it is too harsh for the face. Once in a blue moon I use a TINY amount to scrub my face.

Not outstanding results but okish.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2009 10:33:00 PM More reviews by dang11

This was okay, it makes my face feel clean but its a bit drying. A bit rough once u apply it to your face if you don't continue to add water to it. My face was super soft though after using this and it did help my acne. I've used better though.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by thiagotbjj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I ordered a special kit online as I am a member and it also came with a body lotion. I sometimes use it in the evening during that time of the month. For my skin the regular proactiv cleanser works great, but this one seems to do the trick when i need something extra. I know you are probably not suppose to do this but when it is that time of the month I actually mix the 2 together. My boyfriend also likes this because it gives that tingle fresh feeling to your face which the regular cleanser does not do.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 9:51:00 AM More reviews by cinnagles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My and my fiancee LOVE this product. My skin feels so clean after I'm done showering. It gives your skin that tingly, minty feeling which feels great! Even if you don't have acne on your face, back, etc...this is such a wonderful refreshing product to use.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2008 4:00:00 PM More reviews by RomeoReviews

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The regular 3-step Pro Activ is just to harsh for my adult skin, but I love this product. I use this product on my face almost every morning. I prefer to use this in the morning, since it is easier to rinse off in the shower. I wear contacts, so the splash method isn't easy to use and a wash cloth leaves grit behind. The deep cleansing wash also works well on back or chest acne, as well as razor bumps too. I use it as needed for these problems. I preferred the old packaging with a pump dispenser, but the first few pumps would discolor the product due to the metal piece in the pump. I believe people were sending the product back because of this so the lid is now a push tab on the top. I save and clean the old pump and continue to use this. I have recommended to others that have reactions to benzoyl peroxide and they all have liked it too. If it reddens the skin too much, just use once a day or every other day. This is one of the staples of my skin care regimen.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2008 11:05:00 PM More reviews by PrettyLady102987

I am not a fan of Pro Activ's three step kit, however, I do really love this cleanser. It is green in color and contains little scrubbies to help clean your skin and get rid of dirt and oil. It smells nice and I feel that it helps calm my skin when I get nasty break outs during that "time of the month." Just be careful not to get any of the little scrubbies in your eye! Keep your eyes closed tight while rinsing. My best friend accidentally scratched her eye with one of the little scrubbies and ended up in the eye doctor's office!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2008 5:04:00 PM More reviews by oscarsaddict

I bought Pro Activ a while ago because of all the good things I had heard about it. This probably wont be the most helpful review: I couldn't use it because unknownst to me I was horribly allergic to benzyl peroxide. The morning after I used it, it had completely taken off the top layer of my skin... I was perspiring all over my face... It hurt so bad and I couldn't leave the house for fear of sun burn... Either way, after my skin healed, all my acne was legit gone. Of course it came back, but if I were willing to sacrifice the pain for such clear skin I would keep using it obviously. I guess what I'm saying is, use it with caution cause it's really strong but clearly effective.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2008 9:11:00 PM More reviews by kerroppi

good exfoliation since the beads are very smooth. nice smell and doesn't cause more acne. I'm not sure if this works on acne because I've been using benzoyl peroxide and that is more the reason why my skin has been clearing up. But this is a great product and you def. get a good amount for your money. This is also a good product for the body since you get so much.