MAC Nymphette lipglass

4.3

on 3/27/2012 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Sucha pretty, girly, shimmery color! Although the lipglasses are sticky, I love them and this color is so neutral.

on 3/4/2012 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my first MAC purchase and I'm obsessed with it. I wanted a nudey pink shade to wear everyday and I picked this one out. It goes well over my lipsticks and is great by itself. I think the texture is nice and thick, it lasts a long time and the smell/taste is pleasant. I will definitely be purchasing more Lipglasses from MAC in the future!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Of course I just had to own this! I am crazy for pink glosses with gold shimmer! I have a bunch of them, but this is one of the front-runners. I don't mind the stickiness when it comes to lipglosses, that just means that the staying power is going to be better. I can wear this alone, or paired with a gloss. Pinks, corals, oranges, reds, plums, nudes. I've tried this gloss with just about all of them and it always adds a little extra oomph to the lips! It complements my olive/tan skintone wonderfully! (NC35, for reference.) I will certainly repurchase.

Edit: Due to MAC's new animal testing policy, I will no longer be purchasing MAC products. I changed this product's rating from a 5 to a 4. It's unfortunate, but I'd rather not support the unethical treatment that these animals have to go through.

on 11/7/2011 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I'm a brown indian girl (BB Honey) and I love this lipglass cuz it gives a golden sheen over the sticky sheer pink gloss...works for a nude lip on nights out! One con is that its sticky but the MUA explained to me that that's how the lasting power is increased...works for me! ;) I really think this lipgloss would look good on all skin tones!

on 10/31/2011 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Love, love love this colour! I am on my second tube now, which is rare for me as I tend to use loads of different lipglosses but never actually end up finishing any of them as I am constantly buying new ones to try! This colour suits my skintone (C4/NC30) perfectly, its a golden pink and looks gorgeous with bronzed cheeks for a sunkissed look. I find it very moisturising, and not overly sticky. This will always be a staple in my bag!

on 10/4/2011 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this product. It's very pretty in colour, medium pink with golden sparkles. I don't care for the sparkles so much, they could be more subtle. Therefore, I don't use it for everyday use unless I feel brave. The packaging is with MAC always nice. I wouldn't buy it again because it's a little to outstanding on my skin, and I'm not brave when it comes to lip colors.

on 7/14/2011 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is pretty and looked good over any lipstick i wore it with and added a golden sheen to it. It goes on more purpley than it looks though so the shininess would look better for night time. wouldn't repurchase but i enjoyed it when i had it. nc40

on 7/12/2011 6:51:00 AM

I agree with the comment before me, it does has too much gold sparkle in it and makes my lips looks unnatural, so i never use it alone. It is pretty when used over any of my pinkish lipsticks, but i won't repurchase as there are other prettier MAC lipglasses.

It is sticky, just like any other MAC lipglass, but i dont mind because that means it lasts longer.

on 5/26/2011 11:04:00 PM

This is my HG!!!! I absolutely love the way this looks with my NC37-NC40 skin. It is such a pretty color. I continue to repurchase this and Prrr over and over!

on 5/22/2011 12:38:00 PM

I heard so much rave about this specific shade of lipglass from MAC's permanent line that I decided to purchase one. In the packaging, it looks like a frosty mauve-pink with a medium fuschia and gold shimmer. It has a standard doe foot applicator which isn't too spongy and it comes with 0.17 oz of product, one of the largest amounts of product that MAC has for lipgloss. When I put this on my lips, this was WAY too gold shimmery for me. It pretty much overpowered the pink color and made my lips look gold and unnatural. I wanted the shimmer to look a little more understated. Maybe I got a weird batch but I am not sure. The shimmer isn't gritty at all. The texture of the gloss is a bit tacky and thick but it doesn't come off as sticky to me. This is also the first time I had a problem with the shimmer in a lipgloss since the MAC Superglass. If you are looking to purchase, I would recommend swatching it first. (I purchased mine online.) But if you love super gold shimmered lip gloss, this is for you.

Popular Lip Glosses