MAC Nymphette lipglass

4.3

on 10/4/2011 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this product. It's very pretty in colour, medium pink with golden sparkles. I don't care for the sparkles so much, they could be more subtle. Therefore, I don't use it for everyday use unless I feel brave. The packaging is with MAC always nice. I wouldn't buy it again because it's a little to outstanding on my skin, and I'm not brave when it comes to lip colors.

on 7/14/2011 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is pretty and looked good over any lipstick i wore it with and added a golden sheen to it. It goes on more purpley than it looks though so the shininess would look better for night time. wouldn't repurchase but i enjoyed it when i had it. nc40

on 7/12/2011 6:51:00 AM

I agree with the comment before me, it does has too much gold sparkle in it and makes my lips looks unnatural, so i never use it alone. It is pretty when used over any of my pinkish lipsticks, but i won't repurchase as there are other prettier MAC lipglasses.

It is sticky, just like any other MAC lipglass, but i dont mind because that means it lasts longer.

on 5/26/2011 11:04:00 PM

This is my HG!!!! I absolutely love the way this looks with my NC37-NC40 skin. It is such a pretty color. I continue to repurchase this and Prrr over and over!

on 5/22/2011 12:38:00 PM

I heard so much rave about this specific shade of lipglass from MAC's permanent line that I decided to purchase one. In the packaging, it looks like a frosty mauve-pink with a medium fuschia and gold shimmer. It has a standard doe foot applicator which isn't too spongy and it comes with 0.17 oz of product, one of the largest amounts of product that MAC has for lipgloss. When I put this on my lips, this was WAY too gold shimmery for me. It pretty much overpowered the pink color and made my lips look gold and unnatural. I wanted the shimmer to look a little more understated. Maybe I got a weird batch but I am not sure. The shimmer isn't gritty at all. The texture of the gloss is a bit tacky and thick but it doesn't come off as sticky to me. This is also the first time I had a problem with the shimmer in a lipgloss since the MAC Superglass. If you are looking to purchase, I would recommend swatching it first. (I purchased mine online.) But if you love super gold shimmered lip gloss, this is for you.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like the color of this. I think its very flattering. The only con is sometimes it just has a little too much gold in it.
I don't mind the tacky/sticky quality of Mac lipglosses and I like the staying power. Overall, I'd repurchase but this is not an HG.

on 5/19/2011 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Very pretty.. looks good with my tan skin tone, but I prefer it when its paired with a pinker lipstick. On its own I feel that I look a bit too neutral on my face. It is one of the first lipglasses I ever bought and I have repurchased it a couple of times, so you could say it has become a staple in my makeup collection.

on 5/18/2011 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Really pretty color. There are not many peachy colors that go well with a dark complexions. This is light color with a light peachy tint and sparkly under tones, NOT Glittery....

the only con is that is very thick.

on 4/28/2011 11:50:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the perfect lipgloss. A beautiful color, smooth texture and very long lasting! Easily my favorite gloss that I own. :)

on 4/12/2011 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I wish I could give this 2.5 lippies. 2 seems really harsh, but 3 aren't really deserved.

This is the stickiest lipgloss I've ever used. Normally I can tolerate sticky glosses because they seem to last longer, but sadly, this one does not. It fades away within an hour or two on me. It lasts no longer than a regular drugstore gloss, in other words. It also feels like glue on the lips, which isn't very pleasant.

It is a very pretty color, and it looks great with a smokey eye, but I think it's dupeable. I have a Jordana gloss (Lip Out Loud in TTYL) that looks very similar on the lip, and it isn't so sticky.

This is my first MAC lipglass, and I have to say I'm not very impressed. Definite 'No' to the re-buy. Sorry MAC. I wanted to like it, I really did.

Recommended for Medium Skin