Redken Outshine 01 anti frizz polishing milk

4.2

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Isostearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium 11, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Fragrance (Parfum), Propylparaben, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat protein, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride

on 5/13/2010 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product! I put it in my damp hair before I blow dry and it leaves it so soft, silky, and smooth!
It defrizzes my hair and leaves it shiny!
The only problem I have had is if I use too much, it can weigh down my hair, so a pea size is perfect for my long, thick hair!

on 1/31/2010 2:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I've spent 10 years trying to find a general styling cream that works as well as this, and I will continue to use this product as long as they make it (and I'll probably horde a few bottles if it is ever discontinued!). This product has a great smell, a little goes a long way, and it works equally well in wet/air dried and post-heat styling hair styles. Also, my hair is both fine (top 1/3 of my hair) and coarse (bottom 1/3), and this product works perfectly on both types. I love it!

on 1/15/2010 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I take a shower with Biolage Color Care shampoo, that new L'Oreal EverPure conditioner then apply this stuff after i take a shower and air dry... and wow. My hair is like glass-shiny. I have the dullest dryest hair and i just straightened my hair with BedHead After Party and looked at my hair in the mirror and literally said out loud "danggg"!

The only reason i won't buy again is cause it'll last forever and i received it in a swap anyway so there's no "again"

Love it! Haven't tried it on dry hair though

on 1/10/2010 5:39:00 AM

Love it! Bought this by the reviews here and i'm so happy. I have long dyed blonde hair and this smooths it perfectly. I don't know why it's called "outshine" though, because while it gives some shine, it's more of a smoothing lotion than a shine serum.

on 12/28/2009 10:06:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

It's a nice product which works for defizzing, moisturizing and making my hair shiny.
The effects are good, but not great or particulary surprising,
and I can name a bunch of products which archieve just the same results as this for a small fraction of the cost.

There's nothing wrong with it and it's a decent product, but absolutely not worth the price and perfectly replacable.
I swapped it and won't repurchase.

on 12/7/2009 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Provides lovely shine and control even when naturally drying my half curly head of hair. Silky and touchable. Just fabulous. Have used this for years and will continue to.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I got a sample of this from my sister's salon. Let me first say that I do not have thick or frizzy hair, it is more thin, fine and grease-prone. I decided to try this out, since my ends could use some taming due to breakage and splitting.

The sample came in a small, red squeeze tube. I was not expecting the creamy consistency, but I like it since it makes it much easier to get the desired amount. I apply this to towel-dried hair before blow drying and flat ironing. I squeeze out maybe HALF of a pea-sized drop of this onto my fingers, rub it between both hands and then gently glide my fingertips over just my ends. As soon as I run the flat iron over my ends, they feel very soft and smooth!

I was very surprised and impressed that this does not make my hair look greasy at all. I'd definitely recommend it.

The ONLY reason I chose "No" for buying again is simply because I got this as a free sample. It will last me a long time since I don't have a lot of frizz factor with my hair and only require very little amount of product to get the desired smoothness on my ends.

on 10/23/2009 10:47:00 PM

This is the best smoothing, anti-frizz cream I've ever used. All the other ones I've tried didn't do it's job for the day and I had to reapply, which made my hair oily. But, this product makes my hair amazingly soft, manageable and reduces frizz better than I've ever seen. I put it on my hair after the shower and blow dry. Afterwards, I can't help but keep running my fingers through my hair because I can't believe how soft it is. I have been suggesting this product to all my friends since I've found it. It's $5.00 for a small sample tube, which lasted about 2 months on hair that is down to my belly button. The regular sized one is $17.00, much more expensive than the others I've used, but it's so worth it. It's one of the things that is worth spending extra on. I used to buy a new anti-frizz lotion every time, hoping to find a good one and this is it!

on 9/18/2009 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've been devoted to this product since earlier this summer. I went to and outdoor party during a very humid evening and I was asked by a number of women who knew me what I used to keep the frizz away, it was Redken's Outshine.
I apply it to towel dried hair and let it dry natuarally , then add a tiny bit more before flat ironing it. Voila, soft touchable frizz free hair.

on 5/10/2009 10:55:00 AM

I'm totally loving this product! It's my lifesaver during bad hair days. I have been using this for half a year now, and there's no turning back. When my hair starts to frizz up due to humidity, I will apply a pump of it to my hair ends and taa daa! Nice tame hair. Its pump feature also ensures no wastage. Furthermore I like how it contains shea butter as the 5th ingredient. You can use it on both towel dried or dry hair, it wouldnt leave a sticky mess if you spread it well on your hair ends. Definitely a keeper.