Cover Girl Eye Enhancers - Aqua Paradise

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/23/2007 12:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This color is just beautiful! It's so weird, but this one is actually easy to blend (not like shimmering onyx for example) and it's a perfect mixture of greenish-blueish-turquoise. I will buy it again b/c mine broke! But I advise you NOT to use the sponge-tip applicator it comes with, it sucks at blending. And it's cheap so I didn't mind too much when it broke. :P

on 12/17/2006 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Great intense metallic lagoon color. I use it as eyeliner. Pretty dang cheap, too.

on 12/17/2006 1:13:00 AM

I liked yje aqua paradise shade...goes well with my skin tone...and with a smokey eye look...looks great...but i wouldn't wear it alone...always add another shade or two. i don't know if i would buy it again...looks great with black outfits

on 8/10/2006 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love CoverGirl a lot, but was very reluctant to buy this shadow. I found that i really like it. I can apply it with a medium makeup brush and have a sheer sweep of color or apply it as a fun colored liner. My favorite thing to do with it is to just put a little bit right under my lower lashes when I do a dark blue or black smokey eye for a unique effect. It does look funny if I put it on too thick because it doesn't look very good with my blue eyes.

on 8/3/2006 11:38:00 PM

There's a picture in my profile of it. GORGEOUS shade, I wear it with a primer like I do with every eyeshadow. Reminds me of pretty mermaids swimming around in the ocean. When I feel like wearing something pretty but bright at the same thing, this will be it. Super cheap, too especially when on sale.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful pearlescent aquamarine color. Slightly waterproof even, which surprised me. Perfect for the summertime and special (water-related?) events. Will buy again!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's a really pretty color! It's too bad that I haven't had the courage to wear this outside of my house. I was bored one day and I was just playing with my makeup. I liked the way this looked. The only complaint I have is that it kinda fades after a while. But it's definitely worth the buy!

on 6/22/2006 1:58:00 AM

This is one of the most gorgeous shades of eye shadow I own! So unique, a teal-ish aqua green with golden shimmer. Looks fantastic with my brown eyes, and I believe that this shade would look good on almost anybody! The golden shimmer makes it work with warm skintones and the cool teal shade makes it also work with cool skintones. Plus, it's soo satiny and can be applied to give your eyes a sheer wash of shimmery green, or layers of bold teal. I reccomend CG shadows, they're the best:)

on 5/9/2006 10:42:00 PM

This is a shimmery bluish-green eyeshadow. It comes in a plastic container with two sponge applicators on opposite ends of a stick. It contains 2.5 grams or .09oz of eyeshadow stuff. The eyeshadow is highly pigmented and fades just a tiny bit but most of it stays on my lids. I got it on sale for $1.73 in my drugstore, and am satisfied with the product.

on 2/27/2006 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Gorgeous color! This is a tealish/aqua/metallic/shimmery e/s shade that is one of the best ones out of the CG collection. I use more CG shadows than anything else, and this is definitely one of the hits. I love pairing this with a copper e/s. It looks awesome. This is also nice when applied wet as a liner. Really makes the eyes pop. I'd definitely but it again. The quality isn't bad, and the price is just right.