Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner Liquid Eyeliner

4.2

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The only thing I don't like about this is the brush applicator. It is so flimsy that you can't create an extremely thin line (if i draw it thick, then it looks like it's covering my entire lid) but it has great staying power doesn't smudge for the most part and doesn't fade.

I just apply it with an old nail design brush and that works really well.

I'm going to try a felt pen next because I don't think it was what I was looking for.

on 6/23/2014 9:53:00 PM

MY FAVORITE LIQUID LINER. I will never go to another.

on 6/21/2014 3:42:00 AM

This is a rlly rlly REALLY good eyeliner-when you master the art of using liquid eyeliners. For me, I swipe the eyeliner brush on the inside edge of the bottle so there is as little product on the brush as possible and than apply it. If the line is too thin, I'd go back to it after it dries. So this eyeliner isn't the quick easy to use kinda eyeliner, but it's soooo black . For those complaining that this thing smudges, make sure it dries before doing anything else. If it creases, what I do is I use a primer( I use the urban decay one) and that I use maybelline's color tattoo in bad to the bronze, than finally, I use wet n wild's pink shimmery shade in walking on egg shells over the color tattoo. That beautiful eyeshadow plus this true black eyeliner with a sexy wing, makes me feel so complete<3 love this thing! Plus it's cheap. Although for those just starting out on liquid eyeliners, go for those felt tip ones first than use this:) good luck!!! And this thing lasts forever too:P

on 6/18/2014 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love love love this eyeliner! This is basically one of my holy grail drugstore eyeliners! Has a beautiful matte finish and lasts such a long time!

on 5/26/2014 6:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love this liquid eyeliner!! The color is a very dark rich black and not faded black ,or coal like most eyeliners and it's matte.The bottle actually lasts between 3-5 months for me and i use it on a daily basis.The only things is I have very oily eye lids which can cause my eyeliner to transfer on to my upper eyelids just a bit after a couple (6-9) hours, but I've used all types of liquid/gel eyeliners and this product worked the best for me.

on 5/25/2014 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favorite eye liner ever!
Very black, precise, matte and stay a very long time.
BUT It's NOT waterproof... Sometime it fades when I'm laughing...

A good little liquid eyeliner to have laying around! I don't always wear liner on my upper lash line, but when I do - I opt for this. It is tiny and easy to navigate across your lash line - and if you mess up you can easily layer it to even it out. Even though I have had mine forever, the actual consistency is still super liquidy, and has not dried up at all. I think this may also be one of the richest, darkest blacks you can find for the upper lid. It is completely opaque when wet, and dries that way too. Once it's on your lid, it's not going anywhere either! I picked mine up at the drugstore for under 5 dollars - soooo worth it. Will definitely repurchase when I run out!

This is not my HG liner, but it works for now. //Pros: opaque color (with the black and brown. Not with the purple), cheap, I like the brush, dries quickly. //Cons: the purple is not opaque, and I can't do a winged liner with this cuz my eyes water (allergies) and it smears. //but overall, good everyday liner. Still looking for the HG.

on 5/10/2014 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to enjoy this liner but it's too thick for my liking... It did work make a thin line but it got into my lashes and it would smudge easy... If it was a little thinner just a little I would love it! But it's an okay liner for the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Pros:
-Inexpensive
-Decent amount
-The tip is the perfect shape for the cat-eye look
-The color pigment in the black shade is great. Very deep!

Cons:
-When I have this on and I cry, it rains, or I sweat and wipe near my eyes, this stuff smears all over the place. Gotta watch out!

Overall I really like this and I'll probably continue to use it forever. Comes off quick with make up remover wipes from Equate or Coconut Oil. Comes off alright with some types of face washes or cleansers. Honestly, my Essence gel liner is way harder to get off than this. But, over all it does stick around during the day well.