August 30, 2014 | 915 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Clean Make Up

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Jenny90214

Honestly, i hated it. Colour match was horrible, wore off after a few hours, cakey, highlighted acne/dry spot on face. However, it was cheap. But the price and the quality was not worth another re-purchase. :/

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2011 10:02:00 AM More reviews by cattycatty

QUESTION have they changed their formula from about 6 years ago? I find this product is different and don't like the change. I have used Cover Girl since I was a teenager (now in late 40s). I don't find this as good and I have yes.... and totally sad about this ...had to switch from being a total Cover Girl to another brand of make up. This product goes on powdery and it is hard to get an even coverage without making your face look like you have a ton of powdery stuff on it. It goes on like a cream but comes out like a powder effect and shows every pore and it doesn't go on as smooth as it used to. I really liked the old noxzema smell that it used to have and now it has the terrible smell. It is just not the same, so if sales are down, this is why!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2011 11:34:00 AM More reviews by jod84

i found this in the pound shop lol it's so hard to find cover girl products any where in the uk so i thought i would give it a try. so far i really like this product it gives great coverage and it didn't cake up even tho i used a lot of it. the problem i have with this product is it as no pump so it's very hard to control how much your using.........i wanted to tip a little product on the back of my hand but i ended up tipping half the bottle out thank god it was only a pound. i also dislike the smell

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2011 1:45:00 AM More reviews by lulucarmen

I would like to give this product a great rating, as it has amazing coverage when applied using a stippling brush. However, it gave me a very bad rash under and above my eyes that I am still trying to get rid of after a week! If you have sensitive skin, do not purchase this foundation! Even if you don't have sensitive skin, it would be best to do a test patch to be sure you aren't going to have issues in the future with it, as I have normal skin and have never had a rash from a foundation.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2011 10:13:00 AM More reviews by almost40

I got this in my local pound shop in the shade natural ivory.It looked light enough in the bottle but its actually too dark and very orangey.But what I hated the most was the awful smell.Its so strong and lingers forever,also made my eyes smart and water.Wont use it again and deff wouldnt ever buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2011 6:37:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

This had been discontinued and is replaced by new clean makeup. i really liked this formula and i just tried the new one. something's different but the new formula is also great. it hides m blemishes but makes my face look so natural since it's more like a moisturizer .

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by klarababexx

runs about the average price. i don't use foundation very often whatsoever, but this is what i use when i do use foundation. i love the application of it, although it does come out somewhat fast so be careful when dispensing. the shades are kind of gapped out, so it may be a little hard to find your exact shade. it doesn't have a wonderful amount of coverage, but it at least gives you something to work with. it doesn't make my skin feel oily & it doesn't cake. bottom line, i'd recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by thequeenofglam

Overall, not too bad of a product. My skin is so sensitive that I'm relieved that it isn't making me break out or anything, so it's great for sensitive/combination skin.
Coverage isn't the best, but I have also started using Physicians Formula Concealer Duo 101, and that has helped A LOT with any redness still left behind. I also pair this with a heavier powder (Revlon Photo Ready) which has been working okay for shine.

I didn't find this too streaky, but you really have to watch out for dry skin, as basically any foundation/concealer will enhance this, at leastmy experience with make up this has been the case.
It stays on for about 6 hours, then you might want to redo it if you're going out clubbing or a dinner. Perhaps a better powder or primer and that wouldn't be the case?

All in all, I wouldn't buy this again, but I'm not chucking it out the window until I've used it all up. Worth the money? Yes, until my usual foundation knocks down it's prices.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by jmmcd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This doesn't like to blend very easily with a brush but does just fine with a sponge (or use one afterwards to work out streaks). Coverage is decent so long as you're not using your fingertips. Smells like Noxema. Decent oil control properties. Still... not really something I would buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by emmacamille

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

In general this foundation is okay, but not fantabulous. I usually am a Covergirl fan but this foundation is not worth buying, the colors look fine in the jars but when on tend to wash-out my face. I've started using Revlon instead and am very content with it, so try that one instead!