July 30, 2014 | 2068 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clarins - Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2012 12:56:00 AM More reviews by VoR

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've used this for years and, despite the slightly old fashioned smell, really love it, it's one of the few creams I've found that leave my hands feeling moisturized but not greasy. However, the price has now significantly increased to the point that I can no longer justify the expense ($53 NZ per 100ml) Consequently I've been forced to find a replacement product. I wouldn't buy this again purely because I think $53 is a ridiculous price to pay for handcream, but I did like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by gale2509

I have used a lot of hand creams, I suffer from extremely dry hands which crack and bleed (not very attractive!) this cream is excellent, it healed my hands quickly, doesn't sting like hell, like some do on the open cracks and absorbs so well. Its great to have found a cream that soaks in so I'm able to drive with it on too. Because I started using this once my hands were already a mess, I'm really hopeful regular use will stop my hands from drying out in the first place. After ten years of searching for the perfect hand cream this is definitely my favourite 5/5 from me!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in sample size with other purchases. The color is off white and has a distinctive herbal smell. It is not unpleasant, just different. One thing I absolutely love about this product is that it absorbs almost immediately. There are no sticky hands and it is still moisturize enough.

The tube I got is like a travel size yet still have quite some product in it. I noticed the retail price can be kind of expensive. I would not repurchase it in the near future because i have quite a few tubes of hand creams at the moment. This is one of the better ones in term of performance but I will wait until I tried everything else before decide to repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by kazza7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was a bit underwhelmed by this hand cream. I love Clarins products, but this fell a bit short. The fragrance isn't amazing and the cream feels nice once it goes on, but only lasts for about a minute and you feel like you need to apply more. Wouldn't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by pretty4me

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of the best hand creams I've ever used! This cream smells great, absorbs quickly, and hydrates. Plus I can put it on before I drive and not have slippery hands. Also helps my cuticles stay moisturized and my nails grow :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Diverjox

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as free gift with my first purchases from Clarins counter in local department store in October. I love the smell and texture of this hand cream and it absorbs fast, leaving no residue or stickiness. I sometimes mix it with a little of my Clarins Blue Orchid oil before bed as a little luxury and this makes my hands really soft. It seems quite expensive but I will treat myself to this when my sample runs out, as I like it so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by su1717ie

This hand creme absorbs fast and smells refreshing .. And my nails look healthier after few days of application .. Price is reasonable and overall a great product .. Will definitely purchase again ..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by ceen

Distinctly average performance. For a more luxuriant, more effective hand cream - head to Eve Lom.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Jessabell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

My mum bought this for me a couple of weeks ago while she was away on a shopping trip with some friends. I was thinking of purchasing it anyway because id tried it out at the clarins counter a couple of times.

Its nice. However its really only just that, nice. Nothing so special about it that i could justify paying 20 euro for it unfortunatly. I use hand cream about five times a day so i can see this wont last very long and therefore that coupled with the price tag means i wont repurchase it again. Ill stick with my Atrixo hand cream for five euro instead lol..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Ziyu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I tried this product first from my colleague and I felt it was absorbed by the skin very fast and neat. I bought it later and used it in cold weather around -5 degree C and it worked out very great for my skin. When I used cheaper handcream, it was very liquid and the skin got dry again very soon. But this product helped my skin moisterised for a long time. I love it!