Clarins Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

4.1

Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Myristate, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Heptanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Polysorbate 20, Parfum/Fragrance, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Tetrasodium EDTA, Limonene, Commiphora Myrrha Resin Extract, Lecithin, Sodium PCA, Tapioca Starch, Dehydroacetic Acid, Palmitoyl Myristyl Serinate, Linalool, Caramel, Disodium EDTA, Morus Alba Root Extract, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Geraniol, Eugenol, Tocopherol, BHT

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Not moristurizing enough, good to use in summer time. Not crazy for this granny style smell, either.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Best hand cream ever, smells lovely and absorbs beautifully!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

best hand cream Ive tried since I can't easily get my ultimate favorite hand cream (Beaute Pacifique) and I've tried them all.
The scent is strong and reminds me of my grandmother- thankfully she was an elegant woman.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

A little goes a long way. No need frequent applies. Nice !

I tend to get really dry on winters but this cream helps! Also made my nails shiney and stronger, I like it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Smells ok, nice texture, sinks in really quickly, doesn't leave an oily mark if you touch paper after applying.
The 2 deal-breakers are: -
1. Not moisturising enough (my hands felt dry 5 mins after - I had to go out and buy a more intensive cream to compensate).
2. It contains triclosan.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I always buy the little $10 bottles you can get at Macy's. The size is perfect for your purse, and I don't have to pay for the full size bottle.

I love this handcream. It always leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth, never greasy. I put it on and 5 minutes later, I'm like, fondling my own hands they are so soft. LOL.

People keep complaining about the old lady smell, but I'm 21 and I like it so try it! :P

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I love this hand cream, I have tried others including the Chanel hand cream wich is really expensive and have come back to the Clarins. It is the only hand cream that actually does moisturise my hands well and improves the condition of my nails. I use it a couple of times a day, it has a nice light creamy consistancy that sinks in quickly and smells a little floral but mostly fresh.

I think this is my HG (I have never found anything better), I also like that you can get a version with SPF which I keep in my handbag. I will keep coming back to this since it works so well and is much cheaper than other HE alternatives.

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I've used this for years and, despite the slightly old fashioned smell, really love it, it's one of the few creams I've found that leave my hands feeling moisturized but not greasy. However, the price has now significantly increased to the point that I can no longer justify the expense ($53 NZ per 100ml) Consequently I've been forced to find a replacement product. I wouldn't buy this again purely because I think $53 is a ridiculous price to pay for handcream, but I did like it.

I have used a lot of hand creams, I suffer from extremely dry hands which crack and bleed (not very attractive!) this cream is excellent, it healed my hands quickly, doesn't sting like hell, like some do on the open cracks and absorbs so well. Its great to have found a cream that soaks in so I'm able to drive with it on too. Because I started using this once my hands were already a mess, I'm really hopeful regular use will stop my hands from drying out in the first place. After ten years of searching for the perfect hand cream this is definitely my favourite 5/5 from me!!