April 17, 2014 | 1981 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Clarins - Hand and Nail Treatment Cream

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this in sample size with other purchases. The color is off white and has a distinctive herbal smell. It is not unpleasant, just different. One thing I absolutely love about this product is that it absorbs almost immediately. There are no sticky hands and it is still moisturize enough.

The tube I got is like a travel size yet still have quite some product in it. I noticed the retail price can be kind of expensive. I would not repurchase it in the near future because i have quite a few tubes of hand creams at the moment. This is one of the better ones in term of performance but I will wait until I tried everything else before decide to repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by kazza7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was a bit underwhelmed by this hand cream. I love Clarins products, but this fell a bit short. The fragrance isn't amazing and the cream feels nice once it goes on, but only lasts for about a minute and you feel like you need to apply more. Wouldn't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by pretty4me

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of the best hand creams I've ever used! This cream smells great, absorbs quickly, and hydrates. Plus I can put it on before I drive and not have slippery hands. Also helps my cuticles stay moisturized and my nails grow :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Diverjox

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as free gift with my first purchases from Clarins counter in local department store in October. I love the smell and texture of this hand cream and it absorbs fast, leaving no residue or stickiness. I sometimes mix it with a little of my Clarins Blue Orchid oil before bed as a little luxury and this makes my hands really soft. It seems quite expensive but I will treat myself to this when my sample runs out, as I like it so much.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 11:29:00 AM More reviews by su1717ie

This hand creme absorbs fast and smells refreshing .. And my nails look healthier after few days of application .. Price is reasonable and overall a great product .. Will definitely purchase again ..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by ceen

Distinctly average performance. For a more luxuriant, more effective hand cream - head to Eve Lom.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2011 1:15:00 PM More reviews by Jessabell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

My mum bought this for me a couple of weeks ago while she was away on a shopping trip with some friends. I was thinking of purchasing it anyway because id tried it out at the clarins counter a couple of times.

Its nice. However its really only just that, nice. Nothing so special about it that i could justify paying 20 euro for it unfortunatly. I use hand cream about five times a day so i can see this wont last very long and therefore that coupled with the price tag means i wont repurchase it again. Ill stick with my Atrixo hand cream for five euro instead lol..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by Ziyu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I tried this product first from my colleague and I felt it was absorbed by the skin very fast and neat. I bought it later and used it in cold weather around -5 degree C and it worked out very great for my skin. When I used cheaper handcream, it was very liquid and the skin got dry again very soon. But this product helped my skin moisterised for a long time. I love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2011 1:39:00 PM More reviews by andycobbdds

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I was torned between purchasing this product again. It is good as a hand and cuticle lotion but if you wear nail polish it dulls it and that is a downer if you just had your nail done. Might repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 5:05:00 AM More reviews by MsDemeanour

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this hand cream based on the reviews here and I'm not dissapointed! Smells lovely, absorbs well with no sticky or greasy residue. I work as a nurse and my hands get a real beating. I use Revlon Calcium Gel Hardener for nails and I was told the other day that I look like a hand model! This creamy formula has shaved about 8 years off my hands. I apply it at least two to three times a day. Thanks for the recommendation everyone.