L'Oreal L'Oreal Smooth Intense Shampoo

3.0

on 12/15/2008 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i guess this product's effectiveness depends on what type of hair you have and where you live... basically, it has anti frizz or humid resistance formula which is perfect for singapore's humid weather (where I currently live)... plus i rarely go for a hot shower coz it easily dries up and frizzes my hair... so this product works pretty good for me, its just that, the smell isn't quite impressive and doesnt last all day...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I'm pretty sure I bought this at Kroger during a buy 2 get 1 free on L'Oreal products. It came in a really big bottle, even says 33% more on the front. It's OK...my hair feels smooth, but it also feels kinda spongey and a bit rough before conditioner which isn't too great. But since I don't want to waste shampoo, I am mixing this with stuff that is more moisturizing just so it's not going to waste. I would not repurchase.

on 5/1/2008 5:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

All I can say is ick. I'm blessed with pretty manageable hair that responds well to just about any type of shampoo and conditioner, so when I saw this on sale at CVS I thought why not. This must be one of the only shampoos that truly made my hair feel greasy and unclean. Only hours after I shampooed I felt like I needed to wash my hair again. The smell doesn't even linger in your hair! As far as I can see there are no real pros to this shampoo at all.

on 2/13/2008 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i read a lot of negative and positive reviews on this but when i finally decided to give it a try, i was so happy with the results. my hair was frizzy before but after my first wash, i so loved my hair! i use it with the whole range (masque, conditioner, and serum). it's definitely one of the best hair products i tried...next to my no. 1 Kerastase oleo relax range.

on 2/3/2008 9:53:00 PM

This is the first L'oreal product that I have bought that I have been really disappointed with. This made my hair go like straw and extremely frizzy. It certainly did not smooth it down whatsoever.

HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont kno if it was the Shampoo or the Cond. but it turned my Hair into STRAW and I felt all oily. My HG is Head and Shoulders but I wanted 2 try this since my Mom uses it..Nasty stuff..ewwwwww NEVER again!!!

on 10/16/2007 5:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Used up 2 bottles of this before. Great smell, washes well, but definitely not moisturising enough for my dry long hair. Did nothing to smooth the frizz too.

on 9/4/2007 2:44:00 AM

Ive only used this once, at my friends house, but i like it alot. So, i bought it, and im hoping itll be just as good by the time ive finished the bottle. im a little worried from all the reviews saying it messes up your hair later on. but ill give it a chance.

i will update in a week or so.

on 7/17/2007 8:15:00 PM

Hair type: Long, wavy and frizzy.

Not bad for a supermarket product but didn't find it did much in terms of "smoothing" my hair. It foamed up easily, hair felt soft afterwards but don't particularly like the fragrance.
I used this in conjunction with the conditioner and didn't find it improved my frizziness at all, and after a few weeks I noticed my hair actually got dryer.

Dried my hair out like sin. Would not repurchase.

Popular Shampoos