August 21, 2014 | 1779 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - L'Oreal Smooth Intense Shampoo

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2008 9:53:00 PM More reviews by acarthur

This is the first L'oreal product that I have bought that I have been really disappointed with. This made my hair go like straw and extremely frizzy. It certainly did not smooth it down whatsoever.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2007 9:07:00 PM More reviews by MarkBuehrlesGirl56

HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont kno if it was the Shampoo or the Cond. but it turned my Hair into STRAW and I felt all oily. My HG is Head and Shoulders but I wanted 2 try this since my Mom uses it..Nasty stuff..ewwwwww NEVER again!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2007 5:43:00 AM More reviews by prettiesnow

Used up 2 bottles of this before. Great smell, washes well, but definitely not moisturising enough for my dry long hair. Did nothing to smooth the frizz too.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2007 2:44:00 AM More reviews by llamagirl

Ive only used this once, at my friends house, but i like it alot. So, i bought it, and im hoping itll be just as good by the time ive finished the bottle. im a little worried from all the reviews saying it messes up your hair later on. but ill give it a chance.

i will update in a week or so.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2007 8:15:00 PM More reviews by Fruitini

Hair type: Long, wavy and frizzy.

Not bad for a supermarket product but didn't find it did much in terms of "smoothing" my hair. It foamed up easily, hair felt soft afterwards but don't particularly like the fragrance.
I used this in conjunction with the conditioner and didn't find it improved my frizziness at all, and after a few weeks I noticed my hair actually got dryer.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2007 2:08:00 AM More reviews by lily_remains

Dried my hair out like sin. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2007 11:21:00 AM More reviews by hamazaki

I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO & the conditioner as well

i cant believe all the bad reviews here

this is a really good product!

even after the first rinse i could feel the difference! softer n although bit limp, added more weight to the hair, it's soft

I use this TOGETHER with the conditioner (but not the mask)
the conditioner is good too, it seems like its absorbed right after being put on

when i dry my hair;
straighter, smoother, a bit weighty
falls down really nicely

i can definitely tell the difference!

last but not least, this smells so good

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2006 1:00:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

My hair was smoother and very nice shine, but made my scalp flaky after few weeks of use. Over time, I notced my hair becoming heavy and greasy. Not a very good and scalp frendly shampoo.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2006 1:00:00 PM More reviews by wenasaur

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this shampoo is rather drying for my hair. my hair just looks better than after the usage of clarifying shampoo. u can gauge how harsh it is. i like the smell though. i will buy it again because it really reduces the amount of hairs dropped during the wash.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2006 11:01:00 AM More reviews by newyork00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this with its coordinating conditioner at target for 3.50 each. I used the shampoo for fine hair. It seems to be reformulated, and I loved it. The shampoo is clear, so you don't have to worry about it weighing your hair down (I find clear shampoos don't weigh hair down the way white or colored shampoos do). It made my hair soft and easy to comb. I love it and recommend it if you have fine hair that frizzes.