December 19, 2014 | 1540 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers - Bedazzled Biscotti

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 3/27/2008 8:39:00 PM More reviews by PamperedPrincess842

When I was paring down my make-up stash I threw this out. If there had been no glitter in this I would have used it but unfortunately it did have glitter. Lots of it. And the fall-out is horrible. After an hour, it's all over my cheeks and I look like a wanna be club kid or something. There are soooo many better neutral shadows out there that are within a similar price point. I gave this a 2 not a 1, because it was cheap enough and the color was nice, just too glittery. I prefer a nice sheen or shimmer to my shadows. I have since found some lovely Urban Decay and Stila neutrals.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2007 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Nekura

I wanted to try nudes/neutral e/s colors and recieved this in a big lot of CG color pots. This looks quite beautiful in the pan however applied as nothing but just chunky glittery mess at first. Then I realize ALL of the CG glittery eyeshadows look best wet... so the color isn't a total waste. When wet it's a beautiful shimmery taupe with silver sparkles. Not a color I'll use often since I'm not for neutral type of person or would expect myself to use this enough to purchase again. However if you have it, and do -hate it- try using Bedazzled Biscotti wet! it makes the eyeshadow much more worth it to use :)

Comparison picture with other budget neutral/light shadows:
continued >>

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2007 7:13:00 PM More reviews by caitlinv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Silver. Glitter. Chunks. That is all this product is. Take one Urban Decay e/s glitter chunck, and multiply that by three. That is how big the glitter chunks are in this product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2006 10:05:00 AM More reviews by fenestra

Okay, this was a big miss for me. I like the natural shade of this, but that barely shows. It looks like it would give a slight shimmer, but this is far too flashy. It's all glitter! It might be alright, however, if the glitter didn't instantly gravitate all over my face. Messy, messy, messy!!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/28/2006 10:21:00 PM More reviews by alisonlm7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The staying power for this was not great, but I'm sure the use of a primer and then really layering on the color would help. This is a light sparkly look, very easy to dust onto lids and go, but like I said, it disappears quicker than I would like. When I wear it, I carry it in my bag and reapply whenever I get the chance. I do like the fine sparkles and color.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2006 7:20:00 PM More reviews by babyblue26

This eyeshadow is a light taupe color with tiny silver sparkles in it. I use this eyeshadow for a natural look and it looks great. This is a very sheer color so it can be layered for a darker look.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2006 11:13:00 PM More reviews by diducdakitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

*love* this! pale color that gives a lil emphasis to my eyes and a good amount of shimmer! i wish i got this before i picked up my shiseido hydropowder for $22 :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2005 11:54:00 AM More reviews by allie_woowoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this eyeshadow. It's light enough to make a difference on my pale skin and it gives my eyes a little bit of shimmer! It's a great alternative to UD's Midnight Cowboy with smaller glitter and a much cheaper price! This is one product I actually do buy over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2005 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Eleanor_The_Cute

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this product. Perfect nude/natural-look "wash" color. The sparkles do migrate, but not too much (I use foundation on my lids before applying shadow). This shadow also does not crease, which I normally have a problem with.

Perhaps the people who had problems with this shadow being chalky got out-of-date ones??

I am PPP, pink/blue undertones, light brown hair w/natural blond & red highlights, hazel eyes. If you're similar, this eyeshadow will look good on you.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2005 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Kalamity10

I had this in the regular single packaging once, wasn't thrilled with the texture...too sheer, I want coverage. If I want sheer, I won't bother wearing shadow! What's the point? But in the interim, discovered using MAC Paints as a base (or concealer, or any shadow base) makes a difference. It is a nice basic neutral beige with slight sparkles. I have NOT found a sparkly shadow...MAC, Jane Clubbing, etc. that all the sparkles stay in place. It's a trade off. Now CG has introduced pans that have a magnet on bottom and fit perfectly in MAC palette's or CG's 4 pan. So, repurchased. It is a shimmery aqua, I use during day with other neutrals, or as liner. My boyfriend loves blue on my brown eyes, but he loves this color, sexy! I suppose when summer officially ends I will wear in evenings, or mix with a neutral gray, etc. for daytime, but save for next summer!