July 31, 2014 | 1611 users online

Toners - LUSH - Tea Tree Water

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 4:07:00 PM More reviews by Simmers123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

GOOD FOR SENSITIVE SKIN/ACNE PRONE!!!

I have been using this for about two years now and LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It is the first thing I use the minute I finish washing my face, the only product that keeps my skin under control! Because it is mixed with a bit of water it is not as strong and harsh for my sensitive skin but is still good enough to keep any pimples away! Try out with a small bottle like I did but you will eventually buy the big one! Which is good for a couple of months!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Beccahgibbo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This toner works wonders for my spot prone skin aswell as the herbalism cleanser from lush also this is a hg product

rated 2 of 5 on 12/18/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by selins

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Oh this does nothing! Save your money and get Mario Badescu Glycolic Toner. Not even waste my time for reviewing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by GGnumber1fan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I literally have nothing bad to say about the LUSH Tea Tree Water Toner. It is an extremely simple product, yet helps my skin feel super fresh and maintain a healthy appearance.
The packaging is absolutely wonderful; I love that it includes an atomizer (spray-pump) so that you may spritz the product on your skin instead of actually pouring it onto a cotton pad. You end up using much less product like this, and therefore can get months of use with it. This toner is great to obviously use as you would any other toner, which is use it before applying your day or night moisturizer, or to just spritz on your face or body to freshen up. The tea tree extract in here leaves a super fresh smell and in addition kills bacteria on the skin to prevent breakouts.
I have probably been through at least 4 bottles. If you are planning to buy this, DEFINITELY buy the larger size because you are saving a bit of money as you're getting more bang for your buck. Plus, it will literally last you around half a year or more.
This toner is great for really any skin type, but particularly combination to oily skins that are acneic. Definitely recommend this stuff! It's just great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by mlleange

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I disagree with the user below who finds this expensive. The small bottle is ~10$ but it lasts a while for me, and I use it by spraying it all over my face twice daily. Keep redness, blemishes and oiliness down. In the summer I keep this in my person for a midday spritz (if I am not wearing make-up).

I love using tea tree oil for blemishes but I find the smell of pure tea tree oil too concentrated.... it bugs me when I'm trying to get to sleep. This does the same job as my tea tree oil used to, and smells clean and fresh but not overpowering. Also its nice to be able to use it all over my face instead of doing q-tip applied spot treatments with the pure oil.

I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 8:38:00 PM More reviews by MonicaTerese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My go-to toner. It doesn't break me out, it has a pleasant smell, and it keeps my skin from getting too oily. It is a bit expensive for the that amount you get, but for me it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2013 8:32:00 AM More reviews by Anera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Why, when & why I use it
Despite it is a spray rather then a pour style toner it does a good job. Whenever I have to spray my face i have to brace myself before. I use it in conjunction with my Clinique 3step toner. While i keep the Clinique toner in my bathroom, the TTW I keep on my study table. My skin gets pretty oily very fast so i like to refresh my face (while I study at home) with it. It desinfects and keeps oil at bay very good (which is why i would and will repurchase it).

Ritual
I wash my face, towel dry it, use a toner if i feel my face needs extra cleaning (an other than the ttw, using with cotton pad) use a face n eyecream.
If i plan on studying, after a hour or so i spray my face (i dislike the fact i spray my eyeparts too but its complicated to put sth on that area while spraying). My face stays fresh and clean and matte for a long long time.

- keeps oil at bay (huge plus!)
- expensive (100 g $9)
- would not spray over make up
- would repurchase because i get a non oily, fresh, clean skin for a long period
- good for using it as often as you want
- i use 4-6 sprays per use because a lot of it goes around and not on your face (close your eyes, take a deep breath, brace yourself, spray, survive the wetness), but you don't need it as much as i spray it

One 100 g bottle lasted me 3 weeks and I have 1/3 left.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 1:15:00 PM More reviews by jess1cagraham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is absolutely amazing! I have oily/acne prone skin, and this in conjunction with Grease Lightening, has cleared up all active pimples I had. Lush, never stop selling this! A definite holy grail item for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by jenabeall

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Pricy, but I've been using this toner for over a year now and I'll never stop. It helps keep my oil at bay all day and it seems to make my foundation stay nice and set all day! Try this product. It won't disappoint if you suffer from oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/29/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by calpal15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just started using this product, and I'm not sure if this is what is breaking me out or if it's something else! I might have to go back to my old routine and just incorporate the tea tree water - I'm going to test it out again so hopefully it works out! Feels great after a shower or face mask but after a day of wearing makeup I want a stronger toner.