December 18, 2014 | 1566 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzing Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2012 5:56:00 AM More reviews by MrsRupee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a great bronzer, I love it because it has no shimmer or sparkle.An excellent, natural-looking bronzer that is buildable and believable. Texture is smooth and color-is subtle. It is great year round. Must try!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 11:37:00 PM More reviews by smootsa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

my perfect bronzer. it ticks all the boxes -
it's not too dark for my fair (NC20) skin
it's a genuine nude brown without even a hint of orange
it's easy to apply very lightly and build up when you want to
it's matte and glitter free and looks so natural
i love it and i use it everyday :D

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2012 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Mila422

I love love love this bronzer for my fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2012 6:44:00 AM More reviews by Finoatomic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This matte bronzer is great. I use the golden light to make me sun-kissed look. Since I have oily skin, so I don't want my branzer to have any shimmers. I really love it. If I won't get bored because it can be used for long long time, I will absolutely buy it again.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2012 2:16:00 AM More reviews by jlbre5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I am a BB Sand to Warm Sand foundation wearer, (?NC15 MAC, Clinique Alabaster, Illamasqua 4). I have this in Golden Light (the lightest). So I'm quite fair, and Bronzers do tend to go orange on me. This little beauty doesnt though. For an experiment I put heaps on, and no I did not leave the house, and I still look really brown. I only use a small amount and really buff it into my skin, for somebody that normally looks sick, this bronzer makes me look super healthy and glowing. Love the matte finish, love that its probably going to last me a LONNNG time. Love that is sits beautifully on my skin all day, especially at work! I wasnt a real bronzer girl before this, now I cant do without it. All my friends are buying it now too, it just looks THAT good. You wont regret it!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by maatixx

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! i hate when it shimmers so this matte powder is amazing! i have the light brown i'm naturally a blonde and get pretty pale during winter time but it still suits my skin tone perfectly! Love it, will use it forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by bamnramn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, so i was sold this product by a lady at the bobbi brown stall in the David Jones centre. I was looking for a non orange, non shimmer/sparkle bronzer, matte bronzer.
The lady who sold it to me, was actually wearing it, and it looked beautiful! She then applied some to my cheeks to let me make the decision for my own skin, and i fell inlove with it!
I purchased "golden light" which is a very golden brown colour, hardly any orange, but i recommend this particular bronzer to people with more tanned skin, it can look a bit "over done" on people with fair skin (i have fair skin, but was wearing tan at the time), and if not applied in moderation to fair skin, it can turn your nice golden bronze into an orange nightmare! (like most bronzers really).
This bronzer would suit any skin type (eg: oily, dry, combination) in my opinion. It lasts really well And it is best applied with a bronzing/blush brush or buffing rush. It also contours really well too!
The packaging for this product is also really nice, its got a shiny black clamshell case with a really big mirror inside.
This product is well worth the $65 (Australian) that i paid for it, and i would definitely re-purchase unless i find something of equivalent quality that is cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by makeupphd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. I'm a NC37, light tan/olive-y complected gal and have the shade Medium. It's looks very natural and goes on super smoothly. Previously I used Nars Laguna bronzer which has a little shimmer to it and found that it sts showed up kind of muddy. BB bronzer/contour is great in that it blends really well and has no shimmer,so it gives a more naturally sun-kissed look. I've found that since I started using this product, I can skip foundation and blush and still look put together and fresh. I do have pretty good skin, so I can get away with this, but I def think the color this gives makes me look so naturally healthy and glowing that I dont need additional products. I used to wear bronzer only occassionally, but now use it on a daily basis. highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by katieqr0918

I don't even look at other bronzing powders after getting this. I have this in Natural and it looks perfect on my NW20 skin... I thought it would be too dark but the SA put it on me and that was it... love it love it... I use it a lot, and have barely made a dent in it so it will last me a couple of years I am sure. I wear this year round for blush typically... sometimes put a pot rouge or Tarte Amazon Clay powder blush just on my cheek bones... but I love this bronzing powder by itself.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by xoxsexylv57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

LOVE THIS BRONZER! I have this in golden light (for everyday, because even though I'm about an NC30/35 when pale, I loathe looking like a big bronzed head on top of a pale body, yuck) and medium for when I'm a little darker. This is just a high quality bronzer...no shimmer, no glitter bomb, just matte bronze-y goodness. Plus Bobbi makes like 7 shades of the matte bronzer alone, with different undertones, so you can always find the right shade of "bronze" that you're looking for. In addition, you get a huge amount of product....I've used my golden light basically every day for +/- a year now, and even though I hit pan, there's still at least 35% left. This is a great staple bronzer in anyones makeup bag! Highly recommend.