Vaseline Vaseline

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/5/2013 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

BEST EVER CUTICLE MOISTURIZER! For the past few nights, i've been rubbing in ample amounts of Vaseline onto my nail cuticle, in a circular motion, deeply penetrating the skin and nailbeds. My cuticles and nails have never been more pretty, moisturized and polished! Even during the day, after many handwashings and abuse, my cuticles are still pretty & my nails are noticeably stronger - NICE!!

I use this product for absolutely everything- it's the most moisturising treatment I've ever found.
Just a few uses of Vaseline-
-Chapped lips, obviously!
-Intensive moisturiser for lips, feet etc.
-On heels to help prevent blisters.
-Eye primer!
-Lash serum.
-On eyebrows to help keep them in place.
It also has a multitude of other uses and is very cheap as well.
Nothing else about this product is special- the packaging is average, the consistency is average- but words cannot describe how moisturising this is and how good value for money it is also.
Also, if any study is claiming that this causes cancer or any other disease- it's not a reputable scientific study and is a lie.

on 2/12/2013 10:42:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

This is by far the best "lip chap" I have ever used. I don't use it out of the house because it's inconvenient to dip your finger into a tub of vaseline on-the-go, but when I'm at home, I'm always slathering this on my lips. I always have terribly chapped, cracked lips especially in winter, and this works instantly.
It glides on and soaks in and makes my lips feel so moisturized. PLUS it gives a nice shine, making it look like you're wearing a pretty lip gloss.
Can't beat the price for the amount you get!
Works so much better than all the other overpriced lip balms out there.
I used to use "Bath and Body Works, My Favorite Night Balm" which did work great... but at $8.00 for a SMALL tube.
I'll always go to Vaseline when my lips are super dry and in need :)

on 2/8/2013 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

We've always had this around the house but strangely I've never really used it until now. I have oily, acne-prone skin, but since starting a BHA regime, I've been flaking and drying everywhere. To fix that, I add a SUPER thin layer of Vaseline on the flaky area. I also use it as an eye creme. It moisturizes for a looong time, and the flakes are dealt with in a easy, cheap way! My skin feels super soft afterwards, which is a godsend during winter. Taking off a lippie because this will feel quite greasy even if you use only a little bit so sometimes I look like a greaseball afterwards. Use less than you think you need!

Not sure if I would recommend using this on oily skin during the summer, but it's great for anyone who has problem skin. I haven't noticed breakouts (yet) but I also don't use this all over my face, only in very specific spots. It's pretty good as a lip balm as well, although I prefer Blistex.

on 2/5/2013 10:59:00 PM

This product has always been around in my house ever since I was born. Everyone should own one! It is multi-purpose and the best part is that it works!
You can use it on your whole body, hands, feet, face, and it would can irritation nor break out. I use it for burns, cuts, and dry skin. For dry skin it won't heal my skin completely, it stopped my dry skin and it was smooth, but my skin barrier looked really weird. Although it felt smooth, it still looked dry? Hard to explain, but my doctor told me to use CeraVe cream and my skin looks fine now.
But nonetheless, this is a great product for everything!

on 2/5/2013 2:40:00 PM

This is a great all purpose product. You can use it to moisturize your face, eye area, lips, feet, hands, etc. Contrary to popular belief, it DOES NOT cause breakouts. According to Cosdna, it is non-comediogenic.

on 6/21/2012 9:35:00 AM

This stuff is a MUST HAVE. Great for lips, so cheap you can buy a big tub and just decant it into little containers.
I also discovered years ago that it is GREAT for under eyes and for wrinkles, it has a really plumping effect - better than any expensive 'miracle' creams!

on 6/14/2012 4:02:00 PM

I have just started using Vaseline for my lips, eyes, and entire face. I have to say, what a difference it has made already. I have combination skin. Very oily in the Tzone. Usually I am extremely oily in that area not too long after I have been done applying makeup. I was skeptical about using it on my face being that I am so oily, but I have used it today under my makeup and have been less oily then I have been in a VERY long time. There is a misconception about using this for oily skin, but take my word, it is fantastic. Who would have known?! With all the ridiculous amount of money I have been paying for department store products (Clinique, usually) I could have been buying this. I have been wearing it at night also and my skin feels so much softer in the morning. It also takes makeup off beautifully. I would highly recommend it.

on 5/29/2012 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I seriously LIVED on vaseline. I have super dry lips and vaseline helped alot. But make sure to put on a little, too much and it will slide all over the place. Also for me it really helps to wash my hands before I even put anything on my lips, that way my lips will stay clean. I would buy this again but I discovered AQUAPHOR which is a way better version of vaseline. I use it everyday and it hydrates my lips. However the downfall is that both of these products make your lips super shiny, especially aquaphor. Besides that I totally recommend these 2 products!

I can't live without Vaseline! i don't like the really big pot you get in like the babies section because it smells weird but I absolutely cannot live without the little Lip Treatment pots. I constantly have three on the go. Cocoa Butter, Rosy Lips, Aloe Vera, normal - whatever. The only one I wouldn't recommend is the one with sunscreen because it tastes very chemically, I use Carmex in the summer instead for SPF. I have never found another lipbalm that keeps my lips as soft. I have to use cherry Chapstick in work because I find it very unhygienic to be working a till and constantly dipping my fingers into a pot of balm and it does not work as well, so I marked the Vaseline pot a 3 for packaging because i think the tube version is better sometimes. Also, a bit of strange advice - I used to wear the Rosy Lips lip butter treatment to bed and wake up with pink all over my white sheets, so I would say use one of the clear ones if you're going to wear it when sleeping.

Top Rated Vaseline Products