September 19, 2014 | 983 users online

Body Scrubs - MD Formulations - Face and Body Scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2012 7:34:00 PM More reviews by foryoursmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This was a really decent product. I especially used it to exfoliate before applying self-tanner or just to help beat the blah winter skin I get. The bottle says it's gentle enough to use everyday for face and body, but I wouldn't recommend using daily on the face. as it's a little too harsh beyond maybe once a week for me. This lasted me forever as well. Only complaint is this was a touch pricey, so I'll experiment with some cheaper options before considering picking this up again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 6:50:00 AM More reviews by Isa1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I`ve bought this two times - that is, over a whole year.
I used ut twice a week on my face - and it really lasts for a very long time.

I would not recommend this to very sensitive or very dry skin - the grains are too harsh for that(also the active ingredients will probably dry the skin out a bit) - but for normale/oily skin that isn`t very sensitive, yes.

This did save my skin one late nights with more makeup on than usual, and it made my skin quite soft the next day.

However, it didn`t make my breakouts go away/reduce - didn`t clear my skin up.

I changed from this to Jan Marinis daily cleanser(exfoliates, but without the grains) - and Jan Marini gives it a more radiant look(and helps the break out a little bit) more than MD.
Much more I would say, actually.

So, I`m using the rest on my body - and if Jan Marini stop having a more positive effect I`ll go back to MD.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2011 6:32:00 AM More reviews by Mouldy

This is a real game changer! ..So to speak. It has approximately the same sized particles as the St.Ives daily microdermabrasion, but way more exfoliating power! I'm sure you all know how to use a scrub, results will be heightened if left on the skin for a few minutes at least, due to the high glycolic acid content. Just buy it! Any Australians out there, it is a third of the price if you purchase online from the UK. The mark-up for MD Formulations in Australia is actually ridiculous!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 10:16:00 PM More reviews by cinexcess

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in the larger professional size with a pump. It's the best morning cleanser for me - easy to use in the shower. Scrubs always rinse off better in the shower. It helps exfoliate any dry, flaky skin leftover from retinols, glycolics or whatever. It leaves your skin nice and smooth for moisturizer and foundation application. As good as it scrubs clean, it doesn't seem to dry out the skin at all. Even if I don't put moisturizer on (my skin is very oily), it doesn't really feel dry - just nice, smooth and clean. This scrub does contain glycolic and I think that helps it "deep clean" your skin. Two thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by marijinta

This is absolutely great! As others have mentioned, one package will last about two years. Taken in consideration, this is dirt cheap! :)

My only complaint is the packaging, which goes for all MD Formulations-products: the screw cap very easily breaks, and when it is broken, it is impossible to fix!

This is still a five lippie for me, and yes, I would repurchase! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 5:03:00 PM More reviews by kolly7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best scrub I have ever tried! I use it as a face scrub twice a weak and it is great. Usually I scrub for about 1 min and then I leave it on my face 10min as a mask. When I remove it my face is so smooth and it looks healty whith a super glow. Absolutely love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2011 8:20:00 AM More reviews by lenecbru

This scrub is the best I've ever tried. I bought it soon a year ago and still have a lot product left.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by gingeragogo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great scrub. The grains are nice and small without being irritating. I used this in the shower and started using it on my stretch marks. I was thrilled that i saw an improvement!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 5:26:00 AM More reviews by Norsu

The best peeling ever. I love this. The little grains do not disappear as you scrub, so you can just scrub for as long as you like without having to reapply any more product. It smells really nice, and the product will last a long time. I will buy this again when I run out of it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2011 2:29:00 AM More reviews by latina72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this scrub. Use to have it in the shower and use it in my face and upper back.
Is quite expensive, thats the only reason i wont buy it again.