October 24, 2014 | 1858 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - Pure Color Lipstick in Hot Kiss

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2008 10:05:00 AM More reviews by fpih

Perfect color for a big night out. Too intense for me to wear during the day (I'm pale with rosy undertones). Lasting power could be better, but since it's so intense, it never completely comes off and leaves my lips more pigmented that they really even after 2-3 drinks. The only dark color I've found that compliments my thin lips. Also, the closest thing to a (deep) red lipstick that I can wear and look classy instead of trashy. Unfortunately, it's so creamy that the lipstick broke in half at some point (BUT I do own it for over 2-3 years since i couldn't bring myself to throw it away no matter how unhealthy that may be).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2007 4:33:00 PM More reviews by katykat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm always amazed by how long lasting EL lipsticks are. Hardly any rubs off on my tea cup, and I barely ever need to reapply. I give it a 5 just because it is so long lasting.

This particular color is gorgeous. Not too sparkley on the lips, but just enough shimmer to look gorgeous. It seems like about a rose-nude color, but deep enough to look like you're wearing lip color without being outrageous and dramatic. Very nice professional color.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2006 1:55:00 AM More reviews by mnf4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Gorgeous fall shade! I recieved this from an awesome swapper and although I never wear lipstick, this is my favorite shade to use when I'm going for a lipstick and mascara look. Gives my semi-pigmented lips a rosey-plum hue with subtle copper shimmer that isn't old-ladyish at all, but very classy! Sometimes I use this lipstick with black lined eyes...very sexy! It smells like roses and moisturized my lips just fine. The gold case looks so luxurious every time I pull it out too! I love this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2006 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Joseybird

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got this as a GWP, but I would buy this in a heartbeat. A deep berry-plum when applied directly from the tube, I like to dab this on my lips and rub it in to creat the most beautiful YLBB stain. It literally looks like my lips are just very pigmented, and not like I have lipstuff on at all! This is my new HG <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2006 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Jumaana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am a PPP and this is AWESOME on my pale olive tinted skin. I just love it, its my HG. I like the scent and the way it feels very luxorious.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2006 12:34:00 AM More reviews by kn2172

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is another one of my favorite lipsticks by EL. It smells and feels great and looks beautiful on my lips. The packaging is quite nice. I classify lipsticks as orange/warm or blue/cool. I classify this one in the latter group, so wear it with cool colors.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2006 12:13:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

this is one of my favorite shades but i hate the faint rosy scent. Hot Kiss is a burgandy plum shimmer. It has this disgusting flowery fruity scent. the lippie itself is moisturizing. retails for $22 and comes in a gold tube. This is also a frequent Gift with Purchase SHade. pretty but hate the scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2005 9:41:00 AM More reviews by boadicea23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a very natural looking lipstick on me. When I blot it out, it's a flushed pink shade that makes my skin look fabulous.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2005 7:12:00 PM More reviews by chi77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this in a GWP. Given the choice, I will not purchase this. Estee lippies are too expensive and the fragrance just doesn't agree with me. I prefer Clinique that's fragrance-free. Anyway, this shade is quite pretty as it can be worn day or night depending on how you layer this on. For day, I usually apply with a lighter hand to give that just bitten berry look. For night, I layer this and get a deep brownish red. It's a wearable shade that can go with any outfit. But I won't repurchase for the simple reason that it's not a shade I will reach out for everytime.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2004 2:16:00 PM More reviews by ErinK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like this a lot. It's a rusty brown-red that somehow still has a hint of coolness to it. It is a deep dramatic color but I can wear it durinng the day because of the brown in it. Just a hint of shimmer to keep it from looking flat. this looks good with my coloring (dark hair, very fair) but I think it would work on dark-skinned ladies too. One lipstick off for the formula--it's really pretty good but doesn't cling as much as I would like. In other words, when you rub your lips together, you can get slightly "bald" patches if that makes sense. Love the pure color scent as always.