Estee Lauder Pure Color Lipstick in Hot Kiss

4.6

on 6/22/2008 7:55:00 PM

This was another GWP lippie that I was going to sell but instead decided to give it a try and I am SO glad I did! Beautiful warm color!

on 4/21/2008 11:17:00 PM

Love This ! Very likely this lipstick has ended my wild (and mistaken...?) infatuation with Bobbi Brown lipsticks, always such interesting colors, but disappointing textures and wearability. The color is just perfect for me, surprisingly, as I am so extremely fair skinned. Also I think I am a tad old for what seems to be a dark lipstick, but when on it is just a lovely rouge blush, brown/reddish/plum, for an inadequate description. anyway - this makes my skin look great, and it feels wonderful on, unlike BB's, sadly; plus the color really lasts. Best part: maybe I can ditch the 5+ other lipsticks I drag around in my bag......how freeing if I could just return to a light weight pocketbook !

on 4/9/2008 4:56:00 PM

I received this beautiful shade with a gwp in a small gold tube. It took some time to give it a try because it looked a little dark. once I tried it on I was very pleased. Its a plum with brown. It gives my lips a bright look without being too much, its like a deep rosy color. one of my favorites. a nice find.

on 2/28/2008 10:05:00 AM

Perfect color for a big night out. Too intense for me to wear during the day (I'm pale with rosy undertones). Lasting power could be better, but since it's so intense, it never completely comes off and leaves my lips more pigmented that they really even after 2-3 drinks. The only dark color I've found that compliments my thin lips. Also, the closest thing to a (deep) red lipstick that I can wear and look classy instead of trashy. Unfortunately, it's so creamy that the lipstick broke in half at some point (BUT I do own it for over 2-3 years since i couldn't bring myself to throw it away no matter how unhealthy that may be).

on 9/12/2007 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm always amazed by how long lasting EL lipsticks are. Hardly any rubs off on my tea cup, and I barely ever need to reapply. I give it a 5 just because it is so long lasting.

This particular color is gorgeous. Not too sparkley on the lips, but just enough shimmer to look gorgeous. It seems like about a rose-nude color, but deep enough to look like you're wearing lip color without being outrageous and dramatic. Very nice professional color.

on 12/19/2006 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Gorgeous fall shade! I recieved this from an awesome swapper and although I never wear lipstick, this is my favorite shade to use when I'm going for a lipstick and mascara look. Gives my semi-pigmented lips a rosey-plum hue with subtle copper shimmer that isn't old-ladyish at all, but very classy! Sometimes I use this lipstick with black lined eyes...very sexy! It smells like roses and moisturized my lips just fine. The gold case looks so luxurious every time I pull it out too! I love this!

on 9/21/2006 12:03:00 AM

Got this as a GWP, but I would buy this in a heartbeat. A deep berry-plum when applied directly from the tube, I like to dab this on my lips and rub it in to creat the most beautiful YLBB stain. It literally looks like my lips are just very pigmented, and not like I have lipstuff on at all! This is my new HG <3

on 6/21/2006 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I am a PPP and this is AWESOME on my pale olive tinted skin. I just love it, its my HG. I like the scent and the way it feels very luxorious.

on 4/21/2006 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is another one of my favorite lipsticks by EL. It smells and feels great and looks beautiful on my lips. The packaging is quite nice. I classify lipsticks as orange/warm or blue/cool. I classify this one in the latter group, so wear it with cool colors.

on 2/14/2006 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this is one of my favorite shades but i hate the faint rosy scent. Hot Kiss is a burgandy plum shimmer. It has this disgusting flowery fruity scent. the lippie itself is moisturizing. retails for $22 and comes in a gold tube. This is also a frequent Gift with Purchase SHade. pretty but hate the scent.

Recommended for Medium Skin