BeneFit Cosmetics Honey Snap Out of It Face Scrub [DISCONTINUED]

BeneFit Cosmetics Honey Snap Out of It Face Scrub   [DISCONTINUED]

3.7

Water (Aqua), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Polyethylene, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Meal, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide (C1 77891), Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tea-Cocoyl Glutamate, Honey (Miel), Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Fragrance (Parfum), Sclerotium Gum, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Ethylparaben, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Dutylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben

on 3/29/2008 3:20:00 AM

I got this as a sample and LOVED it! It smells so delicious! I don't know how well it really works as a mask, since it didn't do much for me, but it's gentle and I would buy it just for the smell.

on 3/15/2008 11:36:00 AM

i love this one..after using it, your face looks fatastic, so fawless...and reasonalbe prices

on 2/6/2008 5:56:00 PM

I bought this because I needed a new scrub, I love Benefit (not sure why though since not everything is *that* great -shrug-) and it seemed like a nice combo of ingredients. It smells amazing in the shower and has some good exfoliating power. Not too harsh on my somewhat sensitive skin though. I put I won't purchase this again though because I am one of those people who loves using stuff up for the mere purpose of trying something new. Haha. I'm also 99.9999% positive there are way less expensive face scrubs that are just as useful.

This is the best facial scrub I have ever used and the smell is de-e-licious! Interestingly, my experience was similar to that of the reviewer before me. My once clear skin suddenly broke out in cystic acne alone my chin and jawline. I decided to start exfoliating properly and this little gem really helped to heal my skin. It's fantastic!

on 11/22/2007 6:53:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have annoyingly sensitive skin so when I was given a sample of this scrub I wasn't expecting to have to rush out and buy a full size but that's exactly what I did. As other reviewers have commented the smell of this product is gorgeous - it's a very creamy marzipan scent but what seals the deal for me is how incredibly smooth and silky my face feels when I've used it. My work colleague commented that my skin looked like porcelain when I had used it last week so it really does work for my skin. I don't get any dry patches of irritated skin and it doesn't sting even though it's highly scented. The only thing negative is the price but I'm willing to fork out 18 for a product which works this well and delivers such great results.

Last summer I started breaking out REALLY bad... like cyst-like acne all over my jaw line, from ear to ear. I used everything under the sun to try to get it to go away. Retin-A, Dr. Murads Acne Set, whatever that stuff is that Jessica Simpson promotes... Philosophys "On a Clear Day" Acne treatment kit. Basically, 100's of dollars on CRAP. I stumbled upon "Honey, Snap out of it" and within a week, I was about 75% blemish free and all the devistating damage I had done by picking and poking was healed up as well. I'm a 27 year old, with combination skin, somewhat large pores... and not normally acne prone. I use just a tiny bit every day with a drop of water and once a week, I use it as a mask sans water.

Hope this helps someone with the same dilema.

on 9/10/2007 4:59:00 PM

With my sensitive, acne prone skin, I need exfoliation without irritation (after all the scrubs I've tried, apparently that is a tall order), but this scrub does an excellent job. A little bit goes a long way and a gentle scrubbing is all it takes. Used every other day for the last two months I have found a marked improvement in the texture of my skin and fewer breakouts to boot!

on 8/24/2007 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Eh. Like a lot of BeneFit products, this one disappoints. They claim something about how it works as a vacuum to clean out pores....Yeah right. It's just a nice-smelling scrub with almond meal and oatmeal--exfoliating particles that I find too rough to benefit my skin. As others have mentioned, it also leaves a bit of a film on skin, so I always feel like I have to cleanse again or tone after using it.

on 8/20/2007 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I was skeptical at first but decided to buy this scrub, even though I thought it was a bit pricey. However, I'm glad I did try it. And because I used the scrub anywhere from once to three times a week (not daily), it lasted me for well over a year (maybe it was even a year and a half).

It's nice because it's very condensed, so you don't have to use much at a time, and the smell is okay, and it feels good, a little on the rough/grainy side but not too harsh.

However, I have combination skin that sometimes gets very dry (like deep in water or in too hot summer), so I did notice on those occassions when I used the scrub it was not strong enough (I still had to basically scrap dead skin cells off with my fingernails and water). That's the reason why I won't buy this again, because I need something a bit stronger for my skin (I'm buying Germaine de Capuccini Facial Exfoliator next), but I do think this is a good product.

on 6/23/2007 8:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I really really like this scrub. I used to have eczema and since then my skin has been really sensitive, and st.ives apricot scrub hurt to use. Personally i dont particularly love or hate the smell, but I just really like how it makes your skin feel afterwards. When I was at the counter, the girl used it on one of my hands, and the comparison afterwards to my other hand was very surprising. My one hand looked so much fresher and brighter. I would definitely recommend this scrub, and i wouldn't worry about the price. I've had it for 3 months and its only starting to look like it's been slightly used, and i would guess that it'll last me about a year, so 31 dollars canadian doesnt seem like that much...

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products