September 20, 2014 | 1890 users online

Lip Gloss - Avon - Glazewear - ALL SHADES

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by glitterfacedranda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These are my fav lip glosses!!Pretty colors,good staying power and very comfortable:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 4:40:00 AM More reviews by dawndie23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love Glazewear. I find that on me, I get a great color payoff and it lasts about 3 hours (if I don't drink anything!).

The different formulations are great...I like to use the dazzle over a soft lipstick to give it oomph. The intense colors can be worn alone and all the versions give me a nice shine on their own.

I've tried 'em all...MAC, Chanel, YSL, Lancome, but I keep coming back to Glazewear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 11:57:00 AM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My favorite lipgloss ever. Not stickly or goopy. Comes in a variety of shades, from clear to full coverage. Excellent value. I continue to buy these over and over.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by kikirose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

What is every one talking about?! This gloss is very plain. Its not sticky, but its not the creamiest gloss either. It almost feels grainy, its not thick but its a little on the thin side I had to keep dipping my wand in the tube, lasting power isnt great, the colors have decent payoff. Its cheaper glosses out there that are better and give you more product avon only gives you .15 oz.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 6:19:00 AM More reviews by UmmMaymoonah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

These are by far the best lip glosses out there, not only are they smooth on the lips the lasting power is pretty good for a lip gloss, the colors are pigmented, and the shimmery ones are not overly shimmery. I think this beats all chanel, YSL, mac etc lip glosses, and many many other higher end and drugstore lip glosses I've tried. The price is amazing too. I know I sound like I'm exaggerating here but I really feel these are really good. Others have even stated that chanel and Mac and other highend lipglosses are all the same the difference is in the price. Because of the hype I've tried some and I wasnt blown away, cuz I felt it was similar to drugstore.
When I was told about these I was skeptical because I've tried so many and none have been comfortable on my lips, they were either too sticky, or too slippery like vaseline. But this is perfect, they arent sticky at all, and they arent so thin either. The packageing is like all other lipglosses. The quality is nice, I would definitly buy again, although it would take me a while to get through the stash I have right now. Also the darker colors could be worn on its own even. I generally wear all the colors on their own as the pigmentation for me is just right.
For those of you who want color and want to be able to wear it on its own and still have the pigmentation of a lipstick get the intense ones, they are truly amazing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 12:03:00 AM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Quick and easy to use, not sticky, lots of great colors, color doesn't last and I find I am doing lots of touch ups but I still love them.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by neonpen

Maybe i'm choosing the wrong colors but they don't look flattering on me and they smell horrible. The packaging is okay... I will not repurchase...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Teiris

Wow what a great lip gloss! This is actually surprisingly moisturizing. I usually have to put on lip balm and then gloss, but this acts as both. The colors are great too, and they are usually always on sale :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 9:40:00 PM More reviews by shoegrl83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I absolutely love glazewear. Crimson is my favorite color. My only qualm with this product is that when you pull out the wand there isn't anything to really pull of the excess lip gloss. other than that I'm in love!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/6/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by CreeWoman26

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

i have tried lots of glazewear colours and im not liking this product...its not the worst but i dont find it that shiny...i dont like the applicator...its more of a liquid lipstick which is fine but i was expecting a lipgloss...the glazewear lipsticks are way more shiny but i mean its cheap enough