July 24, 2014 | 1852 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre Lipstick - Pretty Please

rated 2 of 5 on 6/30/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by jod84

if you like white lips buy it but if your like me and want to look alive stay away from pretty please

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by MakennaRuddy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS!!!!! I find this colour so beautiful! I'm a huge fan of light coloured lips with a bronze face, and I find this colour brightens my lips and makes them look more plump, and makes my skin tone look darker since this colour is pretty light, it's my favourite! However, the only bad thing I can say, and this is about any MAC lipstick, is that I find that I have to keep reapplying my lipstick every hour or so.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 7:28:00 AM More reviews by Esvalle

This is my favourite lipstick!! It looks amazing! beautiful for a natural everyday look (maybe too sheer for the night). LOVE IT!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2011 4:01:00 AM More reviews by elizaxoxoxo

It's funny how everyone on here with a darker skin tone is saying how terrible this looks.. well just to be different, I am going to say personally i think it looks AMAZING with a tan!
I'm naturally quite pale, but often wear a fake tan when i go out. i have very dark hair and eyes and this just compliments a smokey eye something amazing.. think kim kardashian. I got a compliment on my lips the first night i wore it (male) and my best friend asked what shade i was wearing. i think this can work with most skin tones, it's all about balancing all your makeup to achieve a look to compliment it!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2011 11:46:00 AM More reviews by pemily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only lipstick I can say I totally regret!!!!! Just chunky cheap looking glitter on me!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Tommy546

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Okay, so even though I hate that the mac logo scratches off of their lippies, I don't care with this one! ( It hasn't yet, but it'd never make me think any less of this lipstick)

This is probably my favorite Mac Lipstick and a "Holy Grail" product for me.

Alot of people seem to say this lacks colour and is unflattering and complain about it's sheerness as with most lustres...

I have NC15/fair pale skin and this is so so flattering to me, but I think this will genuinely look great on fair, tan, light and dark skin tones, both cool and fair, seriously <3

I have a meduim pink pigment to my lips naturally although sometimes darker as I get dry lips from time to time...

But this shows up wonderfully on me, it looks like a pale baby pink with an almost fleshy hint to it.

It's moisturising and it can applied sheer AND can be built to an opaque coverage. It can last anything from 2-5 hours I'd say but I find most lustres can.

I always put balm on 10 mins prior to ANY lipstick no matter what finish, and it seems to work for me.

I can re apply this very easily and as often as needed (which I can't with all lipsticks)

And even if your lips are slightly dry or red or flaky, this colour helps to neutralize them and actually makes you lips moister and lush and looks very even and neat.

love love love this colour and I will be getting as many back ups of this as I can, I would buy this product again and again and again... and again!! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 11:20:00 AM More reviews by jbwoodward

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love it. I love a good nude pinky lip, and this does the job. I don't ever wear it alone, though, as it would wash me out. I use a rosy natural lipliner, then apply Pretty Please, then Mac's lip glass in Underage. I love this combo and wear it almost every day. The lipstick is moisturizing but not too glossy. I feel like it lasts as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/13/2011 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Ctoth87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shade was one of the first I picked up from MACs lipsticks. It is a pretty color but it is very sheer and I for sure love the mattes better. I feel like i need to apply a couple coats to get the color to pop. I don't think ill be using it much so it probably won't run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2011 4:25:00 AM More reviews by AngelaW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love this lipstick but then i am a nude lip obsessive - only other shades i use are mac's myth and creme de nude. This is a nice daytime nudey pink for me, as others have said a good alternative to a gloss. it's not glossy as such but a little shimmery. i love it more the more i use it. will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 11:20:00 PM More reviews by w04hh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This lipstick wears a lot like a lipgloss, which is something I actually love about it. It is somewhat moisturizing. This is my to-go lipstick that can pretty much match with everything (depending on how much I apply). When applied lightly, it's adds pink shimmery shine to your lips. When applied heavily, it's a pale baby pink color. This is actually my favorite mac lipstick. It's just so wearable and it works for everyone I know. Sometimes people think this lipstick is not worth the money because it can be easily duped, but that's not true! The texture and just the perfect tone of pale pink cannot be easily duped.