November 28, 2014 | 880 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Lustre in Jubilee

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2011 6:58:00 AM More reviews by manishap

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This a nice colour i am a NC40/42. This is very similar to my own lip colours so comes on very nude. i am happy with it and i wear it mainly in the day for work. It does remind me off Mac half and half this is more on the light brown side. The colour does stay on for a couple of hors then needs to be reapplied. Its moistorising.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 5:16:00 AM More reviews by vvs9992003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is literally the EXACT same color as my lips, but I wouldn't quite call it My Lip but BETTER because it is just a tad too brown to really complement my NC25-30 skintone. Compared to Hug Me, this is a little browner, which makes all the difference. The finish/pigmentation/wear time is the same between these two but I definitely prefer to reach for Hug Me over Jubilee. Jubilee is good for smokier looks just because it is more neutral and has less pink undertones. It is semi-sheer but buildable and lasts 3 hours max on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2011 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Olivine

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I heart this shade. I'm a neutral makeup lover and this shade along with Clinique Tenderheart are my favourite everyday nude lipsticks. On me Jubilee is a sheer nude pink with a hint of beige- no orange or brown here. I was initally a little afraid to try this as most pink/beige toned nude lipsticks have given me the dreaded 'concealer lip' look, but this shade doesn't at all. It has no shimmer and true to its formula name, has a lustruous glossy finish. A great everyday, 'goes with anything' type of lipstick shade. Would definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Such a beautiful everyday pinky-beige. I love how moisturizing this lipstick is. It doesn't collect in my lip lines and has such a nice sheen.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 10:36:00 PM More reviews by jen0farc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm usually a dark lip color girl, but my makeup artist used this on me for my wedding and I fell in love! A perfect nude shade, nice texture. I didn't find it particularly long-lasting, but what lipstick truly is?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by arasecret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Jubilee is a lovely lipcolor. It is a lustre and retails for 14.50$. It is a perfect MLBB shade: browned peachy pink. Universally flattering. I am NC20 and it lightens my pigmented lips without making me look dead. Very subtle. Nice moisturizing, glossy finish. Will definitely buy again.:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2011 4:47:00 AM More reviews by layfilio

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this lipstick. This was probably my first nude lipstick that i purchased a looong time ago. Someone actually helped me pick it out at MAC & at first I wasn't using it as much but one day found it in my stash & tried it on & i fell in love with it! It's my perfect nude lipstick for my skin tone. It's not too light that it washes me out & makes me look dead. It's just perfect, almost the same shade as my lip color but it gives it more of a glossy look. I have purchased a bunch of nude lipsticks at MAC & this one def is my favorite one! My to go lipstick, holy grail & I have 3 back ups of this shade because I'm afraid it might get discontinued, lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by familiarplaces

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not particularly fond of Lustre finish lipsticks from MAC, but after trying on Jubilee from the counter, I liked how it was a shiny kind of nude. Jubilee on its own looks great under good lighting, but otherwise it kind of looked dead on me (I'm an NC25-30). I was afraid that I got the wrong shade, (I wanted Blankety, but the store didn't have it) because it was quite sheer, the pigmentation seemed more to me like a gloss.

BUT! I found a way to make it work perfectly with my lips. I fill in my lips first with NYX Natural lipliner and top it off with Jubilee, and it looks amazing. Mostly brown/peach with a hint of gold. And because it's sheer the mauve from the lipliner comes through, making it a perfect dark nude for wearing to serious occasions like interviews and meetings.

So glad I didn't give up on this one :) I thought I'd only like Amplified and Stain finishes from MAC :)

I won't buy it again right away though, I'll have to try Blankety and Creme Cup first.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2011 9:18:00 AM More reviews by cthour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

At first i thought i wasnt going to like it as its shade is exactly like the color of my lips. I was deciding between Hug Me and Jubilee but finally settled on Jubilee. Then i thought maybe i had made a mistake as the color just doesnt show that much. But then upon applying around 3-4 swipes, i think its not that bad. Actually this is my first nude lipstick so im just beginning to discover how nude shades look llike. And hey i think its great. definitely MLBB....

I didnt buy Hug Me but i found out that if i layer Jubilee over a matte pink-tinted lip color that i have, it turns out exactly like Hug Me. Im kinda tired of pinks for now so i think it was a right decision afterall. Jubilee is basically a peachy-yellow-beige color that is also smooth and mostuirizing on your lips. Doesnt look bad on my olive-medium tone skin and pigmented lips at all.

I probably wont repurchase as MAC has got a WIDE range of nude shades so im definitely trying off new ones after this one.

But overall this Jubilee is Great!!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by jagratti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is MLBB it makes them look more even and shiney but its not amazing! I will use up but not repurchase.