Wet 'n' Wild polish

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Due to my experience with these polishes, a majority are good, however it is a hit and miss when it comes to this brand. Overal, very good polish for the price

on 7/1/2009 2:17:00 AM

These colors are good if you want to experiment but for just 1.70 more you can get Sally Hansen hard as nails- lasts MUCH longer and is MUCH higher quality. I'd spend the extra. These chip after 2-3 days =( Great for kids.

Edit: Oh yeah, and they get REALLY goopy by the time you use half a bottle =(

on 6/25/2009 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This brand works for me because the polish is thin. The polish spread easily and looks good, not gloppy. It's easier to clean up the cuticles than thicker polishes I even like the brush. Unfortunately, it's difficult to find a full selection of polishes at the drugstores in my area.

on 6/20/2009 4:12:00 PM

I was really suprised with these polishes, i have two. I wasnt expecting much but i have to say, theyr brilliant!! They go on really smoothly, really pigmented, a little goes a long way, two coats is plently, gorgeous colours, super super chip resistant. All for 1.87! Go Wet 'N' Wild!!

on 6/15/2009 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is the worst nail polish I've ever used.

It get's really, really goopy. It chips off instantly even with a top coat. It's really hard to open the top off from the bottle. And the colors are really sheer so you need like 3 coats.

If you need to buy a cheap nail polish color for one day- then go ahead and buy this. But if you are looking forward to using a color all the time- don't buy this stuff. I'd recommend this to people with kids to give to their little daughter if she wants to paint her nails instead of giving her an expensive nail polish.

on 6/7/2009 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Lately I've been buying a lot of this because I've gotten into Frankening. I'm trying to hone my skills on the cheap stuff before moving on to the more expensive stuff. Overall WnW has very good polish and they're mostly dirt cheap. I've had a couple of bottles that were kind of goopy and streaky, but some thinner helped. I only wish they came out with more colors.

Very good polish for the price. I just wish there was a bigger color selection. Easy to use, glides simply, and dries quickly. I will be buying more colors in the near future.

on 1/22/2009 10:01:00 AM

very cheep, and very good!
i like it! expensive is not better than this!

on 12/28/2008 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Wet and Wild is the only polish that I use. Its only .99 cent and looks just as good as 7 dollar polishes. Will never leave this product (unless there is something cheaper which I doubt) :)

on 12/15/2008 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

OMG....surprisingly cheap and good!!!
I've saw this brand around for the longest time at drug stores and is always reluctant to buy it b/c of the price...
just dirt cheap...
the only reason why i decided to try this is because of makeupalley and all the possible review!

I bought two shades of pinke, 454D and 426A...and i LOVE them....

Goes on smoothly, dries fast, need just 2 coating and it stayed on my nails for a good few days!!!

for the price of this product, it's amazying!!!

Popular Polishes