September 20, 2014 | 1860 users online

Cleansers - Mary Kay - Mary Kay Creamy Cleanser Formula 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2007 11:36:00 PM More reviews by kylesmom27

This is an awesome makeup/sunscreen remover when used with a soft damp washcloth. Deep cleans but leaves my skin really soft.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2007 10:03:00 AM More reviews by Almaas

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I used this cleanser last year and m glad m soo over it. It has a milky texture and doesnt foam, and I can't believe I used itfor several months without figuring out that it was the one causing all those transparent rash-like pimples all over my forhead and jowline. And since I replaced it with cinique liquid soap(mild), my face is clear form those type of pimples. Over all, it is expensive and not at all worth the price.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/1/2007 6:29:00 PM More reviews by erikav

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

YUCK!!!!! If you wear make-up (I wear bare minerals) it doesn't come off!! I actually could smear the make-up all over my face after rinsing this cleanser off. It's like smearing oil all over your face and watching your make-up smear all over your face then rinsing your face and having it all stick to your skin and not come off. Talk about residue. I'll never buy this product again. I had to use a cotton ball 3 times to get the residue off and that's can't be good for my skin. I don't wear a lot of make-up either! blah!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2006 5:03:00 PM More reviews by Skate

This is my favorited cleanser (so far) of all time. It always leaves my skin soft and doesn't make me break out. I do get some oil break-through with this (my skin is combo...gets oily in the t-zone fairly easily, but has an overall dry surface); however, the fact that my skin looks so healthy and doesn't break out is more than worth it! Nothing a little powder won't clear up! I want to try the Normal-to-Dry TimeWise cleanser next! PS Have tried the Normal-to-Oily TimeWise cleanser...way too drying (for me anyways)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2006 12:31:00 PM More reviews by barbiH

Just started using this excellent cleanser a couple of days ago thanks to the recommendation of Tommom, another MUA'er. I was looking for an oil-based cleanser to use as a pre-cleanse at night to remove my Shiseido, spf 55. I've always thought I was sensitive to cetyl alcohol but I decided to risk it. Thumbs up for this....so far.

Ingredients: water, mineral oil, propylene glycol, gyceryl stearate, triceteareth-4 phosphate, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, carbomer 940, methylparaben, triethanolamine, DMDM hydantoin, xanthan gum. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2006 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Almaas

Itz just a basic normal cleanser....nothing very special about it...and i very much agree on that MaryKay seller bug u to purchase the entire line when u only need to buy a cleanser....little expensive as well for wht u get.coz i remember getting tiny blemishes on my forehead and jawline and never realized that it could be becoz i wazsnt sleeping with a clean face ..thinking that this cleanser waz taking all my makeup off..then just few months back i started using makeup remover (Estee lauder makeup removing cream)before my cleanser..and guess wht!......so i never purchased this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2006 2:51:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If you are looking for a basic cold cream, look no further. This tops them all. With the mineral oil content and the low ingredient list, this one tops even Ponds because it contains NO FRAGRANCE!! It's packaged in a bottle with a twist on lid (I think this is fine), it's a little thinner than cold cream but the makeup comes off, your skin is clean and there will be no irritation. It's about $11 for a 6 oz bottle. When basic is better, this is a great option. I use this at night to take off my makeup and I use a washcloth with it to help remove everything. My skin is dry. The bottle claims that this is for normal/combination skin but I disagree because I think oily gals won't like this. EDIT: After starting to use this cleanser and jojoba oil as a moisturizer my skin has never ever looked better. I think my skin really likes mineral oil and hates the soapy or detergent type cleansers. My breakouts are gone and acne scars are fading.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2005 12:46:00 PM More reviews by lamluvston

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE, LOVE, Love this product!!!! As an woman soon to enter my 40's, I've been battling adult acne for about 5 years. I've tried everything from prescribed medications and cleansers to a host of over-the-counter products. Nothing worked. I finally decided to go back to what I used when I was a teen. This creamy cleanser removes my makeup (I use MK foundation) and leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I don't break out with this, either. This product, along with the balancing moisturizer, and MK dermabrasion set have turned the years back on my skin. I even love this more than the Timewise which broke me out. Hopefully, MK will never discontinue this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2005 9:00:00 PM More reviews by taubeta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW...WOW...this cleanser is great. My skin started going haywire in 2004 and a trip to the derm seemed to make it worse. It started to clear in Jan 2005 (after experimenting with zillions of OTC products to find what suited my skin). But since I started using this 2 weeks ago, my skin has improved to the best it has been in a long time. I was VERY leary about using this because the second ingredient is Mineral Oil and I have combo/oily (acne-prone with the wrong product) skin. But it has been the best cleanser I have used in a year. I used the Deep Cleanser for a week before trying this...a little drying. Gentle is best even for those with oily and blemished skin. Before using this cleanser, I consistently had small, rash-like bumps on my face...couldn't figure out why. After this cleanser, they are gone so I attribute the bumps to the harsh detergents in most cleansers designed for combo/oily skin specifically SLS. I will never use anything else. I don't put this on a dry face (will emphasize the pores). I splash my face with water first then rub the cleanser on and rinse. I then follow with a toner. If you have oily skin I think you need to use a toner after using this. If you have oily skin, please don't sleep on this cleanser.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2005 3:46:00 PM More reviews by kinipela

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Left an oil film on my face and also did not clean the m/u off my face. Yuck. Do not like screw on tops.