Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish Blush 831D Pearlescent Pink

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/16/2012 1:15:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This has been my every day go to blush, it's the perfect peachy pink summer blush! Just do a little dab onto your brush though, this is VERY pigmented

on 6/14/2012 11:48:00 PM

Watched Emily Noel's review on this and I had to have it!
This is everything I wanted a Nars blush to do. This is soft, pigmented, gorgeous and perfect for me!!! I am nw20 for reference. A light hand is needed for fairer folks.
It does have a light shimmer, nothing crazy and very appropriate for daytime work environments.
The only complaint I have is the packaging, as with all wet n wild products. Easy fix is to de-pot.

on 5/27/2012 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

DUPE ALERT: Emily Noel's recent yt dupe video has me hunting for this blush. She swatches this one side by side with Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hr blush in Peaceful! One that I have been eyeing foreverr. I already own a few other Wet 'n' Wild blushes, so I already know there pigmentation, lasting power, blend-ability, price and amount you get are outstanding so without a doubt--I must own this!

on 3/17/2012 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Highly pigmented, lovely color, cheap, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. The pigment is more intense than some of my higher-end blushes. As noted in previous reviews, the pigmentation for this product is strong, so be mindful of that upon application. Additionally, use your own brush blush because the one included is a typical racing stripe DS brush.

on 3/3/2012 11:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Amazing blush! My sister bought this for me as a gift and I've used nothing else since. It's a lovely warm toned peachy pink with golden shimmer that doesn't transfer too much on the skin but still looks wonderful on. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this. I am NC15 for reference, but I'm positive this would look great on most warm skintones.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This looks so pretty in the pan! I would say it looks like a dupe of Nars Orgasm, with its golden glimmer. Beware - this is super pigmented, a lot of powder comes off the pan when the brush hits it, and so its super easy to over apply. For me, this was a bit of a dealbreaker. It made me look a little feverish each time I used it, though admittedly the color of the blush itself is super pretty, if you manage not to over apply. Since I have Milani luminous, which is another Orgasm dupe, I didn't feel the need to keep this one, due to the overapplication problem.

on 1/22/2012 9:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

OKay so this is the only blush I own currently, because it's the only blush I need. This pink blush with gold undertones looks sooo natural on my medium skin. I just don't like the brush, so i use my own.
Pros:
-only $3!
-natural looking on medium skin
-compact
-long-lasting
Cons:
-the brush is kinda useless
-no mirror :(

Will be repurchasing!

on 1/12/2012 12:40:00 AM

I have purchased this blush at least twice, maybe three times. And blush takes a while to go thorugh. I love this color. It provides a natural looking healthy pink flush with really suble shimmer. Brightens up my face. Great price. I love love love and do not see a reason to try any other blush.

on 1/2/2012 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love it!! I don't like alot of blushes... I have had this one for literally 2 or more years and I still have more than half left!! Awesome!!!

With a light had you get a little color, want to deepen it. Just add a little more and pretty glow. Never knew I had a dupe, nice surprise. FYI I'm a Mac NC42...

on 12/20/2011 12:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This blush is just perfect for that everyday rosy glow! It really reminds me of Milani Luminous and it is extremely similar. Will definitely repurchase this as this color is truly a staple item!

Popular Blush Products