November 24, 2014 | 1280 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Olay - Age Defying Revitalizing Eye Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2010 9:31:00 PM More reviews by GnikSirk

i happened to really like this as a day treatment under my makeup. i used to use very creamy eye creams during the day and it just doesnt work with oily lids. this olay gel sets and works well under a primer, and i never get any creasing. it goes on as a liquid and sets up to an almost dry consistency, but its still moist, just not wet. this isnt a really intense eye cream so if you have very deep onset crows feet you may need something more age appropriate, but for daily wear this is a great moisturizer. and its so much cheaper than department store. i think i paid $11. great for the money

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 5/11/2010 4:16:00 AM More reviews by mustbeyv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i read reveiws on play and they were great and i read about the product and thought nothing could go wrong because i read alittle goes a long way. so i went to walgreens and asked them to opent his for me and it was about $14 and i thought well its gel so it must not be oily and i hate oily stuff, i seriously think i have oil phobic or something haha. anyways i got it and i was excited to use this because its my first eye cream thing. but once you put this on, nothing happens, theres no smell and no effect. i like that its cheap and olay is an alright brand and that its not oily but how is it suppose to be moisturizing without some oilyness. after it dried, it felt like some matte primer and i saw no results, if anything it probably caused me to have deeper fine lines lol from seeing no results. i even used this as a moisturizer for my whole face because it dries so matt and quick just to waste the product positively. so i just use this from time to time when i feel bad for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/18/2010 12:35:00 PM More reviews by beckhamlvr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is just ok. Not great. It is somewhat moisturizing. Although I do find that it doesn't moisturize the inner corners of my eyes all that well. On days I decide to put a little shadow there, its kinda just sinks in to creases. Also, does NOTHING for dark circles or discoloration.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 11:25:00 PM More reviews by crabu

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this mostly for hydration and it does an ok job,but what can you expect for 12.00 Canadian.Its colorless and fragrance free and doesnt irritate the skin around your eye.Leaves it a cooling sensation and does help depuff abit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 10:42:00 PM More reviews by TwoBostons

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've recommended this so many times, can't believe I haven't reviewed it! I used this for years, probably between the ages of 25-35, until I needed something a little sturdier. Absorbs well, makeup can be easily applied over it without the moisturizer causing your mascara to dissolve all over your face. No noticible fragrance, so none of that pesky irritation some eye creams cause. No milia, no breakouts. Runs between $13-15, and you can generally find it on sale at your drugstore. I view this eye gel as a preventative product, so don't expect retinol-quality repair! Truly a great drugstore product, especially for oily-skinned gals.

This is probably not a product for women in my age range, unfortunately. If you're 40's-50's, I recommend Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Eye Serum.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Chattnchick3

This is a awesome eye gel!!! SO nice and refreshing when you apply it. I apply it all over my eyes and I rub it in. Sinks in fast and it lasts forever. My (fine) crows feet have started to disappear but my undereye fine lines are taking a little bit longer.But they are slowly SLOWLY disappearing. :D Yay!!!!!!
I will buy this again..if I ever run out of it!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/18/2009 11:33:00 AM More reviews by jj14x

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

It doesnt have a bad scent, rather light gel formula so thats it about the good sides. The bad - it did not do anything for me. Nothing. Zero. Nada. And it wasnt that cheap either. So logically I wont buy it again after Im finally done with it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2009 12:08:00 AM More reviews by andythemuppet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

it's refreshing for the skin around the eye, but don't expect it to do anything else. it doesn't tighten it, lighten dark circles or do any 'improvements'. it's extremely expensive for what you get (i'm not talking about quantity, because it does last), so if you buy it, make sure there's a significant discount on it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is pretty good for keeping the under eye area moisturized. It is not too thick and it absorbs fairly quickly. If your skin is very dry this is probably not for you as for this is formulated for skins that are on the normal to oily side. Overall this is okay if you don't have very dry skin and are looking for something that will provide you with hydration. I apply it morning and night and it keeps my eyelids and under my eyes hydrated. Gets the job done so yes I would rebuy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Socotroca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My eyes have badly reacted (irritation) to the many eye creams/moisturizers I have tried so I'm very picky when purchasing things for my eyes. I've been using this gel for about 5 months now (still using the same jar) and I must say it's not the holy grail of eye product but its good enough to keep me using it. It's very light and doesn't irritate and it decently moisturizes. My concealer looks good over it and my husband says that my circles aren't as dark as they used to be.

Now, I know circles are hereditary. There's nothing we can do, short of taking full on bleach to the skin, to take care of that completely but I'll take some added radiance! I will continue to use. The price is good and its very decent at doing what it does!