The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream

2.9

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Rosa Canina (Dog Rose) Hips Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Saccharide Isomerate, Phenoxyethanol, Barium Sulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea )Butter, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Algae Extract, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.

I fairly believe that I will be getting back to this product again, once I run out of gentle eye cream options.

I would recomment this product to those of you who have young skin that needs hydration on a daily basis, and as a pre-makeup protection for the sensitive skin around the eyes.

Texture: it is very light, non-watery (which is good) formulation with a very neutral scent to it.

Application: product glides on very smoothly and you don't need much of it at all, I take a very small lentil-pea size amount and gently work it under my eyes.

Feel: it feels very smooth and hydrating. I find it comforts my skin all day long, even with heavier concealers on top of it.

Does it live up to its claims? I don't think so. Except being a good soft everyday moisturizer for your eyes - this product won't solve your undereye bags or dark circles problems, nor will it help with reducing any lines. To be honest this is a great first eye product for younger women, who have yet no clear signs of aging.

If you just look for something to hydrate your eye-skin nicely - try it out.

For more in-depth reviews on other great beauty/makeup products head here: http://theppb.wix.com/thepartyparrotblog

I love this product! I use it in the morning under my eyes to get rid of the dark circles and some puffiness. it's especially good for when you've stayed up studying into the late hours of the night. overall I would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love TBS products because they are all CRUELTY FREE; however some of their products are hit or miss. This eye cream is not a miss but it's also not a hit...i would say it is average. It works at moisturizing my eyes and reducing puffiness. As far as reducing dark circles I typically don't have any; I don't have signs of aging around my eyes which might be correlated to my daily use of eye cream since I was 26 so I can't state any opinions regarding that. I do like the consistency of this eye cream since it sinks into my skin without leaving any greasy residue and it doesn't affect my eyes if some of this product gets into them. I would buy this again if I needed an eye cream in a pinch, but I think I will still be on the lookout for my HG cruelty free eye cream.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Burns my eyes, too watery & expensive... Only thing I like about this is the packaging!

horrible eye cream. got one huge red bump under eye. nvr happen snce i born. hating bodyshop

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I quite like this eye cream. It's one of the only ones I've ever used and a big plus that it doesn't irritate my eyes. I have an allergy to something and if I use the wrong products on my face my eyes swell up like nobodies business and I look like Quasimodo (it's that bad, I can't even see well enough to drive when it happens). So non irritating is a huge plus for me. It doesn't do anything for my dark circles and I don't have fine lines to speak of but it's a great moisturiser for me, and I definitely notice when I forget to put it on. If I don't moisturise my under eye area gets really crepey and I get dry flaky eyelids and also dry flaky bits in the inner corners. Also my eyes hurt. It costs a bit ($24.95 AUD) but it does last forever so I guess that's ok. I would say though, when you think you've run out, cut the top off the tube and scrape the leftover into a smaller container. I went and bought a new one, but after cutting the old tube open found that there was still at least a month's worth in there...

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is a thin, watery eye cream that doesn't perform. It will not hydrate your eye area, or do much of anything, for that matter. I used it for about a month then gave up in exasperation. I thought it might make a nice, light moisturizer (I require more hydration on my eyes than the rest of my face) but it's just watery and sticky. The first two ingredients are water and glycerin, so I guess that shouldn't be a surprise. Also, my tube's no more than a few months old and it's already gone rancid.

I'm not a fan of The Body Shop and this eye cream did nothing to improve my opinion of them.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I've been using this for a few months and I love it! Deeply moisturize around my eyes area, making it easier for me to apply my make up. However the price is quite expensive for me: SGD$28+

But, I'll still repurchase for the sake of taking care of my skin. :)

This product is a total waste of money. I have finished 4 tubes of this. still no change in my under eye dark circles. please dont buy this one and waste your money

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This eye cream is a very good moisturizer but it doesn't do anything else for fine lines. It stays good under make up. It's cheap and lasts long so while I keep searching for the best eye cream, I can continue using this.