Jordana Easyliner for Lips in Rock n' Rose

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the perfect liner color for any light-nude colored lipstick. I use it with everyone I have, and my lips always look full.

on 11/16/2010 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

FINALLY! i have tried chanel, mac, lancome, mufe, urban decay, and more and still could not be satisfied when it came to finding the perfect lip liner. JORDANA retractable lip liners are creamy, smooth, and does not dry my lips out like others i have tried. i have rock & rose (mauvey nude) and honey dip (similar to mac's spice without the strong orange tone) and i can pair them with all of my glosses. another plus to these liners is that they don't feel heavy on my lips and blends effortlessly. HG for me

on 10/16/2010 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

The moment I put this on I fell in love with it! The color is beautiful, especially on my skin tone (which is olive, but pale). I get many compliments on it, even referring to how it makes my skin look glowing. Application is a breeze- It goes on smoothly and is forgiving. It also lasts fairly well. I use it both to line and fill my lips.

on 7/27/2010 12:35:00 PM

These are very nice- similar to the Rimmel Exaggerate lipliners IMO. The pigmentation is amazing and they are smooth, creamy, and thicker so they have good staying power. This is a medium toned nudey brown color. Not my favorite color but very nice product. They are super cheap and the packaging is nice. Pretty good color selection too.

LOVE this color, its MLBB , awesome to pair up with nudes and light pinks, it blends very well, is low price and performs like it should. The color lasts and lasts. I love Jordana lip liners! Why pay big buck$ for items that do the same thing?

on 2/28/2010 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

This has been my HG lip liner for years! Have tried all other brands to find a good "nude" (which seems like it should be easy but is practically IMPOSSIBLE). For me this is the best color, long lasting and cheap! It is $1.50 when you buy 2 at a time (Walgreens). Alot of the time it is sold out so I stock up on this color when I see it!

on 12/16/2009 10:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Ive tried lots of l/l's and this still seems to be the best one. Its way cheap $1.99 and the pigmentation is just great! I saw this at the counter and decided wth its cheap if i don't like it ill swap it. I have horrible luck w/ nudes so i expected this one to be bad too but to my surprise its right on the money! Its the nude i was looking for,my nude! Its kind of like a mauve or pinky-brown. Its a bit dry but most liners are. I love that this is an automatic pencil & i think im going to buy more shades.
Color is similar to Urban Decay's Lounge l/l, but w/ less orange to it.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I swear by this liner! It lasts for hours, goes on smoothly and is a nice color that you can match with a lot of lipsticks and glosses. It's kind of a brownish-pinkish color. I use it with MAC Creme Cup Cremesheen lipstick. Considering how inexpensive it is, it's a great product!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

A lovely pink/beige liner. I suppose it would look a bit too brown for lighter skinned girls, but it worked just fine with my medium complexion. I love how it's creamy and doesn't tug at my lips or dries them up. I like wearing it with a lip balm on top for a more natural look. It looks great with nude lipsticks too. It would've been perfect if it had a stronger lasting power!

on 4/3/2008 1:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

At first I really liked this liner...but honestly, I threw it away months ago...the color was just too brown for me...MAC NC35....I have another one, Berry something, and it is too pink, lol....so I would not buy another one as the lasting power was nill for me and the colors were off... I need a liner to truly stay around and define as I have a lot of tiny lines in my lips and my lipsticks and glosses will bleed if I do not have the proper "work horse" lip liner...someone without liplines/bleeding issues may love Jordana.

Popular Lip Liners