August 22, 2014 | 1812 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Easyliner for Lips in Rock n' Rose

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 10:10:00 AM More reviews by Raygirl007

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This has been my HG lip liner for years! Have tried all other brands to find a good "nude" (which seems like it should be easy but is practically IMPOSSIBLE). For me this is the best color, long lasting and cheap! It is $1.50 when you buy 2 at a time (Walgreens). Alot of the time it is sold out so I stock up on this color when I see it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 10:07:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ive tried lots of l/l's and this still seems to be the best one. Its way cheap $1.99 and the pigmentation is just great! I saw this at the counter and decided wth its cheap if i don't like it ill swap it. I have horrible luck w/ nudes so i expected this one to be bad too but to my surprise its right on the money! Its the nude i was looking for,my nude! Its kind of like a mauve or pinky-brown. Its a bit dry but most liners are. I love that this is an automatic pencil & i think im going to buy more shades.
Color is similar to Urban Decay's Lounge l/l, but w/ less orange to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 10:04:00 PM More reviews by LaurenMarieeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I swear by this liner! It lasts for hours, goes on smoothly and is a nice color that you can match with a lot of lipsticks and glosses. It's kind of a brownish-pinkish color. I use it with MAC Creme Cup Cremesheen lipstick. Considering how inexpensive it is, it's a great product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2009 6:08:00 AM More reviews by themadhattress

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

A lovely pink/beige liner. I suppose it would look a bit too brown for lighter skinned girls, but it worked just fine with my medium complexion. I love how it's creamy and doesn't tug at my lips or dries them up. I like wearing it with a lip balm on top for a more natural look. It looks great with nude lipsticks too. It would've been perfect if it had a stronger lasting power!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2008 1:10:00 PM More reviews by sanckensmom

At first I really liked this liner...but honestly, I threw it away months ago...the color was just too brown for me...MAC NC35....I have another one, Berry something, and it is too pink, lol....so I would not buy another one as the lasting power was nill for me and the colors were off... I need a liner to truly stay around and define as I have a lot of tiny lines in my lips and my lipsticks and glosses will bleed if I do not have the proper "work horse" lip liner...someone without liplines/bleeding issues may love Jordana.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2008 9:21:00 AM More reviews by gina2328

This is a nice lipliner. I think it may be slightly too brownish for me, but not too bad. I'm on the fence if I would repurchase if something better would come along or not. I do love how its automatic and no sharpening is involved. It has good staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2008 8:05:00 PM More reviews by lamp4

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this natural beige-pink lip liner. It goes on so smooth and matches my neutral lipsticks. Dirt cheap too!!! Unfortunately it can't be found in Canada!!! Why not!!! Please start importing it into Canada. It's a gem of a product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2007 4:43:00 PM More reviews by RtiQlitQT

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The color of this is a natural-looking brownish mauve. It is just too brown for my light-medium neutral-cool skintone. The quality and wear are decent, but I agree that it has a strong plastic smell and the cap is not very secure. I would not repurchase, as I have found other liners with better color and performance, such as Rimmel Exaggerate automatic liner in Eastend Snob or Rimmel 1000 Kisses in Wild Clover or even Rimmel Vinyl Jelly Gloss Lip Liner in Tasty.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2007 12:49:00 PM More reviews by kayben

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a lovely shade for pale and cool complexions. On me, it looks somewhat ashen. The subtle grayish cast of this color will be very apparent on warm skintones. A little dry and tugs a bit, but a good value nonetheless.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2007 3:58:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Lovely natrual fleshy looking brownish pink with lasting power but it has a strong plastic smell and the caps is not to secure. However its such a steal and so flattering I would buy again.