April 17, 2014 | 1731 users online

Treatments - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by JLomas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great reasonably priced serum. It's light-weight but does the job. Absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any stickiness. I'd definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by moonshyne777

I love this serum. It's reasonably priced, feels amazing on my skin and find it provides just the right amount of moisture and unlike some serums I've tried, is neither sticky or greasy. It sinks in well and leaves my skin soft and healthy feeling. I follow up with Olay Regenerist Hydrating moisturizer and love the combo on my skin. At night I've been using Neostrata Step 3 smoothing lotion and although using the glycolic acid is giving me amazing results, it is a bit drying so I use the serum again about a half hour after I use my Neostrata at night. Once again, the serum leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated and smooth.

I also have to say, I'm not sure if the serum has something to do with it or if it's all the Neostrata, but I have stopped getting zits! I've read other reviews that state they've had the same skin-clearing phenomenon while using this product so I thought I should mention it. Of course, it could be just from using the Neostrata but either way, the combo I found is producing amazing results for my skin. I'm in my mid 30's and found myself battling whiteheads and the start of wrinkles..uggh! Well, since I began this regimen with the serum and Neostrata my skin has never looked better. Soft as can be, smooth, lines and pores waaay less noticeable. I'm a happy gal! Highly recommend this serum. Will definitely re-purchase again and again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by soniya123

Using this for a week and luckily its working for me till now i hope this stays like this.

Skin feels smoother and hydrated when i use this under my daily light moisturiser

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Lyra16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It made my skin feel like I put Mary Kay foundation primer on. It felt smooth while the serum lasted on my skin. I did not use it as a moisturizer, and I would usually put this around my eyes- sometimes all over my face after cleansing. I do not know why yet Olay products do not agree with my skin and they cause dry spots. Over the time I have used it, there was no benefits. The cost is sad too

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. I only use the fragrance free version. It contains a lot of skin beneficial ingredients and is non greasy which is great for day use. It's not a moisturiser, and I wouldn't use it as such especially during the day as it contains no spf.My skin's not bad for my age and i don't beleive in miracles from any skin care product. I use this under an spf cream during the day and night cream at night.I feel that it has evened out my skin tone and has certainly helped with crepiness under the eyes. No product can turn back time but I feel using products such as this can give your skin the best chance for the future.The niacinamide content in this product is enough to be beneficial to skin.also contains antioxidants, this one's a keeper for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by sunnyfuusunflower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this the other day so I just started using it and so far I like it. It has a really nice silky texture to it when applied to my skin. It's lightweight and absorbs quickly, leaving my skin feeling soft. Being fragrance free, it doesn't irritate my skin.

Update: Despite being fragrance free, I noticed my skin felt a little irritated after using it the second night. Also, it doesn't hydrate my skin as much as I'd like for it to as well. Besides the mild irritation, it does make my skin feel nice to the touch, however, that isn't enough to make me repurchase this product. Down to 3 lippies.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A very nice serum, leaves my skin feeling soft and silky smooth. I also like that is has a lot of beneficial ingredients for my skin. It is hard to tell if it makes a huge difference in the appearance of my skin or if its this serum and the day cream I use but my skin does look good after applying it. I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2012 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca34

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this serum because I wanted a serum that would help reduce redness in my sensitive skin. I had read on Beautypedia that the niacinamide in this product could help reduce redness. I will mention that I also bought a gentler cleanser (Olay Foaming Sensitive) and a couple of Olay moisturizers (including a Regenerist one for nighttime) to also hopefully alleviate the redness.

Well, about 10 days later my skin has calmed down a lot! I don't know if it's the combination of products or one in particular but I'm sticking with this skincare routine for now.

I have the fragrance free version of this so I have no comments on how it smells. It applies smoothly and I only need one pump to cover my entire face. I use this in the mornings before I apply my moisturizer with sunscreen and my makeup.

Compared to the high end skin-care stuff I was using, this is cheap! But it's pricier compared to other drugstore stuff. I only gave the packaging a 4 because I heard it's difficult to get the last 25% or so of this out of the bottle although I haven't used that much yet.

I'd definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 4:29:00 PM More reviews by lillyrowan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This has been a go-to product for several years now. In the summer I use it in place of a moisturizer, and in the winter I use in in the morning before I put my makeup on. It always leaves my skin feeling smooth and silky. I may stray occasionally away to other products (love to play!), but when I come back, I always wonder..."what was I thinking...this stuff is great!".

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have the fragrance free version of this and I personally really like it. I started searching for a serum this winter after my nightly thick moisturizer wasn't cutting it and I continued to have flaky skin. I apply this morning and night before my moisturizer and it has made a real difference in the effectiveness of my moisturizer. It makes my skin very soft and really smooths my skin texture. Thankfully I now have my flaky skin under control! It is a little pricey, but so worth it and bonus-in the drugstore they will have a store version that compares to this, but is cheaper :)