July 24, 2014 | 1026 users online

Treatments (Face) - Olay - Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by annababe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use the Regenerist serum for a few years now, at night. (And the Regenerist SF 15 lotion during the day.)
It's very silky and smooth.
My skin looks nice and soft, but I don't know if it can restore or prevent wrinkles, but it contains niacinamide and anti-oxydants.
I don't use it on my nose, because it may clog the pores.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by rachelsmiles75

I think this is great, it makes my skin ultra smooth. It smells nice and soaks quickly into the skin. I need a moisturiser on top of this because it is not moisturising enough, but I still love it. One of my best buys.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by alexamj

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

really good serum loaded with antioxidants and niacinamide in it faded away my red blotches

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 5:50:00 PM More reviews by JLomas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great reasonably priced serum. It's light-weight but does the job. Absorbs quickly and doesn't leave any stickiness. I'd definitely buy this product again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by moonshyne777

I love this serum. It's reasonably priced, feels amazing on my skin and find it provides just the right amount of moisture and unlike some serums I've tried, is neither sticky or greasy. It sinks in well and leaves my skin soft and healthy feeling. I follow up with Olay Regenerist Hydrating moisturizer and love the combo on my skin. At night I've been using Neostrata Step 3 smoothing lotion and although using the glycolic acid is giving me amazing results, it is a bit drying so I use the serum again about a half hour after I use my Neostrata at night. Once again, the serum leaves my skin feeling soft, hydrated and smooth.

I also have to say, I'm not sure if the serum has something to do with it or if it's all the Neostrata, but I have stopped getting zits! I've read other reviews that state they've had the same skin-clearing phenomenon while using this product so I thought I should mention it. Of course, it could be just from using the Neostrata but either way, the combo I found is producing amazing results for my skin. I'm in my mid 30's and found myself battling whiteheads and the start of wrinkles..uggh! Well, since I began this regimen with the serum and Neostrata my skin has never looked better. Soft as can be, smooth, lines and pores waaay less noticeable. I'm a happy gal! Highly recommend this serum. Will definitely re-purchase again and again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by soniya123

Using this for a week and luckily its working for me till now i hope this stays like this.

Skin feels smoother and hydrated when i use this under my daily light moisturiser

rated 3 of 5 on 6/6/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Lyra16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It made my skin feel like I put Mary Kay foundation primer on. It felt smooth while the serum lasted on my skin. I did not use it as a moisturizer, and I would usually put this around my eyes- sometimes all over my face after cleansing. I do not know why yet Olay products do not agree with my skin and they cause dry spots. Over the time I have used it, there was no benefits. The cost is sad too

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2012 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Walko

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this. I only use the fragrance free version. It contains a lot of skin beneficial ingredients and is non greasy which is great for day use. It's not a moisturiser, and I wouldn't use it as such especially during the day as it contains no spf.My skin's not bad for my age and i don't beleive in miracles from any skin care product. I use this under an spf cream during the day and night cream at night.I feel that it has evened out my skin tone and has certainly helped with crepiness under the eyes. No product can turn back time but I feel using products such as this can give your skin the best chance for the future.The niacinamide content in this product is enough to be beneficial to skin.also contains antioxidants, this one's a keeper for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by sunnyfuusunflower

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this the other day so I just started using it and so far I like it. It has a really nice silky texture to it when applied to my skin. It's lightweight and absorbs quickly, leaving my skin feeling soft. Being fragrance free, it doesn't irritate my skin.

Update: Despite being fragrance free, I noticed my skin felt a little irritated after using it the second night. Also, it doesn't hydrate my skin as much as I'd like for it to as well. Besides the mild irritation, it does make my skin feel nice to the touch, however, that isn't enough to make me repurchase this product. Down to 3 lippies.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2012 2:12:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A very nice serum, leaves my skin feeling soft and silky smooth. I also like that is has a lot of beneficial ingredients for my skin. It is hard to tell if it makes a huge difference in the appearance of my skin or if its this serum and the day cream I use but my skin does look good after applying it. I would buy it again.