Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum

3.5

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide 3, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Bis PEG/PPG 14/14 Dimethicone, PEG 10 Dimethicone, PEG 100 Stearate, PEG 10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

After reading some great reviews here and seeing that Paula gave it a best product shout out, I thought I would try it. Got two on sale for 11us each. Great deal..but too bad it broke me out like crazy. I have dry skin, but never any acne and yikes ! this product gave me some gorgeous big red bumps around cheeks and chin ! Too bad..was so hoping for some great results. Boo. Will try on my neck or some other body part so as to not waste !

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

If you have oily skin...forget it! not impress at all, left my skin more greasy..i wouldnt buy it again!!

I thought I was going crazy... I have been trying to take BETTER care of my skin so maybe I can prevent the monthly adult breakout. I had one large, very painful cystic pimple on my chin-area. Used this before bed a few nights in a row along with my usual (dermalogica special cleansing gel & gentle cream exfoliant, pond's rejuveness moisturizer) and woke up with SEVERAL more painful zits on my chin area.

This was the only thing that was new, so it has to be the culprit.

UGH!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

:( I really wanted to love this ! The first few times I tried god my skin felt even more like silk so soft and looked so luminous ! And I loved the fact that it absorbed right away and has wonderful antioxidants ! But unfortunately after a few days I noticed I would develope a few little pimple like white bumps around the sides of my t -Zone I thought it was pms so I gave it another try and same thing happened after just a couple days of use ! So I tried it again and same thig happened! I was so disappointed I really wanted to love it especially because I love olay idk if it's the silicones or what but this product just wasent for me :/

I started using this right after I finished Accutane. The things I noticed immediately after using this product was that my pores decreased in size, and my skin tone was more even. Although it was a bit pricey for my budget, $25 for a little bottle, it's definitely worth it if you want flawless skin. It even helped get rid of some acne.

I LOVE IT! Its a great treatment plus primer
I use this every day and It doesnt break me out!

So this product isn't a moisturizer, it is a serum. I always put a moisturizer on after because I have normal skin and it feels good :)

This leaves my skin feeling so good, glowing and smooth after using it. The ingredient profile is excellent. I am a person who always looks for reviews and ingredients before buying skin care products and this product sums it all.

It has Niacinamide, Amino Peptide, Vitamin E, and green tea which are very important if you want younger looking skin. I have always been very into anti aging kits as I want to look good when I'm even older!!

This has no fragrance and price is completely reasonable.

I definitely recommend!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this for many years. I think since it first hit the market. The generics are not the same. Olays brand name is the only way to go. The packaging is minimal and appealing, easy to open. The product goes on smoothly and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily, just silky soft and wrinkle free (at 37 years young) from many years of use. Works best following a good exfoliation and makes for a great base/primer for applying foundation. I follow it up with Cover Girls cream foundation with Regenerist in it. Perfect combination. Price is a bit high, but you get what you pay for. Watch for coupons and use with local drug stores B1G1 half off sales to maximize savings and the price isn't an issue.

This is the only serum that fixes my dry, flakey patches during the winter. I've tried Pond's dry skin cream, olive oil, vaseline, and this is the only one that helps. I'm very very acne prone and this serum does not break me out. Recommended for anyone dealing with dry, raw, irritated flakey skin!

I've had bottles of this laying around for years. I never really saw much of a difference when I used it alone so I'd use it a few times and set it aside. Then I read recently that this stuff makes good makeup primer. I've been on a hunt for a good primer that doesn't make me greasy. THIS IS A GREAT PRIMER! My makeup went on so smooth, I couldn't believe it. I'll update my review in a few weeks and see if anything has changed.