October 25, 2014 | 1498 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pigment in Vanilla

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by SwampThing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

One of my every day pigments. I generally use this as a highlighter on my cheekbones, or under my eyebrows and in the corner of my eyes. Goes with everything! One of my all time favorites. I've been using it for about 7 years now!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by Cherry2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This has become one of my HG eyeshadows. Such a neutral, versatile color...but definitely not boring. I only wish the container wasn't so narrow and deep. The more I use, the harder it is to get my brush down in there. Would definitely repurchase, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by DivaDeLosMuertos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I agree with everyone else, all the other reviews are spot on. I used this for the first time today and i love it!!! Its multipurpose and everywhere i tried it it looked fantastic, wet as an eyeshadow, in my innercorners, browbone, cheeks! Its the perfect wash of white-goldy sheen depending how much you apply, it can be really natural and really built up and both ways are glam and gorgeous! And the amount of product you get for the amount you actually have to use is ridiculous, i can't picture running out any time soon! My only gripe is I wish it came with a sifter so its less messy but who really cares, its no big deal. One of my favorite MAC products

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Kc3558

Will last forever so price is wellworth it. I have olive skin tone so its great for highlighting areas. I apply to the entire eye focusing on the browbone. Its a great base for coloring lids. With well defined eyebrows it looks flawless after blending
My go to highlighter! Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Savvy890

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this :) i got the 4.5 g jar from the mac counter. i use it for the rims of my eyes and it lasts all day. i will be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by kpennock

This is my go to highlight color. I LOVE it! I don't know about anyone else but it almost shines pink and gold against my pale skin which I think makes it look even better. I would definitely buy this one again but I have an old style jar of it so it will take me a while to use the one I have. This is one of my favorites though and it is finely milled and just looks AMAZING.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 7:14:00 PM More reviews by alikatgrrl

By far, such an easy go-to shadow that looks awesome and lasts FOREVER. Seriously, I use this occasionally (maybe 1-2 times per week as an all over shadow color, or highlighter) and I bought it in 2008.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 7:51:00 PM More reviews by kmntx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this pigment. Only use it as a highlighter for my eyes. A little goes a long way.....so pigment should last a while. Definitely see myself using this for many many years to come!!
Goes on smoothly and not too shimmery with a gold tone once on the skin. Blends very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by KatieFMakeup

I love this Vanilla pigment! (nothing like Vanilla eyeshadow) As i only really use it for highlighting it'll probabaly never run out. I like to use it most on the cheek bones for a pearlescent shine to the skin. I also like it in the inner corners of the eyes but it gets abit messy sometimes. Deffinately get this! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by MyWonderland

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color of this is wonderful. I would describe it as the palest gold, because although it looks completely white in the packaging it does lean towards gold. For that reason, it doesn't look too good, say, if you were doing a grey smokey eye. Gold eyeshadows are, imo, the ones that look best with my brown eyes, as well as purples. This color is the perfect highlight for browbone and tearduct and i have even used it as a wash of color for the whole lid. It's truly a beautiful color.

Only cons I find --> Too much product, at least in the old packaging. I would have also liked to use it as a cheek highlighter but in my opinion it looks kind of frosty and not really well, so the only use I've found for it is as an eyeshadow really.