Palmer's Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

4.3

Deionized Water, Cocoa Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoa Butter, Palm Oil, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Fragrance, PEG 8 Stearate, Methylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Yellow 5 CI 19140, Orange 4 CI 15510

An old favorite... had to give it a good review!

I've been using this stuff for years and I don't plan on stopping. It smells deliciously chocolatey and saves my dry skin.

The price is great for the amount I go through. I can't get enough. I am never without it.

on 7/31/2014 3:19:00 AM

Highly recommend this to everyone. Love the smell and moisturise my skin perfectly. I had a bed bug on all over my body in the last few year and my friend told me to try this lotion and mix it with the bio oils, it's work perfectly for new.. Must try!!!

on 7/16/2014 9:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I must be just weird or something because I see all these raving reviews of this stuff. My opinion is it sucks. I dont mean just a little, I mean it REALLY sucks. First the smell to me is awful. Second, when I put this stuff on my hands, it feels like I have a film of butter caked on them for hours after. It doesnt absorb and the smell lingers ALL DAY LONG. It does nothing at all for me. I never throw stuff out, I can usually find a use for it but this is not even going on my feet. Its going straight in the garbage. I see that palmers has ALOT of products but it has turned me off from them and I wont buy any of the others because of this.

on 6/23/2014 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

my favorite and number one,inlove with the aroma,i've used for years.

on 5/28/2014 8:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My number one product, can't do without it. It combines everything: deep hydration, amazing sweet smell that lasts and very good price. Just now I have 3 bottles of it in my bathroom just to feel I will not run out -I now have to order it online since I cannot find it in Greece anymore.
Only flaw is the packaging because there is always some of the cream left in the bottle -even when you buy the one with the pump -probably because it's too thick and the bottle is too thick to squeeze the remaining product out.

on 4/18/2014 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I use a lot of body cream , lotion or gel because I hydrate my whole body everyday after my shower. I usually feel pretty meh about most of the lotion because there's so much lotion that I'm absolutely not faithfull to one product. However, this product is different! It's amazing!

I really love it and I hope I will find it again because I find it hard to find here in Quebec city.

Really moisturizing, intoxicating cocoa smell, really little price...what's not to love!

It's really a good product and one I will purchase again for sure.

Edit on 2015-03-22:
I purchased 2 small 30g of this product to take with me while traveling abroad. It was perfect in the plane to hydrate my skin dryed out from flying, it was perfect for my heels cracked from walking around too much, it was perfect to hydrate my lips because they where chapped, and it was perfect to smooth the ends of my hair. All-in-all, this is definitively an HG of mine.

on 4/8/2014 1:16:00 PM

I've been purchasing the Palmer's for years, and just love this stuff. I love the smell, and it makes your skin like silk. A definite staple.

on 4/3/2014 4:47:00 PM

I've been using the Palmers Cocoa Butter stick for lips for years and love it, I started reading reviews on other Palmers products and was intrigued by the lotion. I picked up the lotion yesterday at CVS for about $9.00, a good value IMO. The lotion is nice and thick and smells wonderful! I had just showered and shaved my legs when I decided to take the lotion for a spin, it is great!! My usually lizard like legs were very moisturized and silky soft, they of course smelled wonderful too! I used is on my arms and hands and was again thrilled with the results, I actually went back to CVS and bought another bottle to keep in the car. I asked my 12 year old if I smelled bad and he sniffed and said "Yummmmm, cocoa butter!" he knows the smell from the cocoa butter stick we use for lips, so I guess the scent is not terribly offensive. :o) I don't however like the cocoa butter in the tub, the smell is off....too flowery not strait cocoa butter.

on 3/25/2014 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I have a bit of a skin condition—extremely dry dark patches on the back of my neck and a bit on my torso that can end up feeling like sandpaper if I don’t lotion consistently.. I have medicated cream for this and it does work but I hate using it because it has a strong odor (being medicated and all) and it doesn’t really absorb in the skin—it kind of sits on top of the skin and rubs all over my clothes. I hate using it during the day because the nasty smell lingers, and I hate using it during the evening because if I sit, lay down, etc. it gets all over my pillow. So I resorted to using Gold Bond Ultimate Healing lotion which worked pretty well but wasn’t the best for the rash. Also have uneven skin tone on my arms, and pretty dry skin on my legs. I’m from Minnesota so the air is always dry, unfortunately
My friend introduced me to Palmer’s Coco Butter line and I have been hooked since. It has definitely improved my horrible rash, as well as evened out my skin tone all over my body. It is very inexpensive and smells great without being too overpowering. It isn’t greasy and absorbs right into the skin. I highly recommend this product!
The only drawback is the crappy bottle it comes in. Very hard to squeeze lotion out. I just took a pump from a different lotion, cleaned it out, and use it for my Palmer’s lotion. Works like a charm.

on 3/15/2014 3:40:00 AM

My all time favourite moisturiser - have used it for years. Used it when I was pregnant and have only a couple of tiny faint lines on my lower abdomen region. Makes your skin so soft and smells delicious.