November 24, 2014 | 2061 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 5:02:00 AM More reviews by nickys79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have very very dry skin, esp on my legs, this provides amazing relief from my flaky skin and I used this every day on my growing pregnant belly and didn't get one stretch mark, I truly believe that I have this product to thank for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by lulu6789

My sister suffers badly from eczema and she recommended that I use it for my
dry legs. Wow this stuff is ! I love the smell, it smells like Cadbury's hot chocolate and the lotion is quite thick and creamy, which is nice. I'm a swimmer so I use this lotion after swimming and everyone comments on how lovely it smells and even some of the guys use it because they love the smell so much! Love love love.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by lizrocks8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great for an everyday lotion and for maintaining a fake tan. The scent may be a bit too overpowering for some, but I like it. The texture is very thick and luxurious. Even though it doesn't totally sink into the skin immediately, it isn't sticky.
I don't know if I just got a bad bottle, but it's almost impossible to control the amount of lotion that comes out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Malika1380

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I always have this product and Although it's not everyday that I use it whenever I feel I need a really deep moisturiser I use it. mainly on my face and it doesn't give me spots but then nothing much does so you'll have to see for yourself on that part, sometimes we spend so much money on all the "luxury" products thinking because they cost £40 +++ they must be doing something that a £2.99 moisturiser can't! Well not true at all, sometimes the good old fashioned products have been around for a long time for a good reason!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 3:15:00 AM More reviews by vivienvanessa

Beautifully luscious lotion with a divine cocoa scent. Definitely one of my favourite body moisturizers as it an amazing consistency - creamy but not sticky or too heavy and softens every inch of my skin. I would recommend this product to anyone with dry, cracked skin - this will soften it unlike any other product.

Compared to the Body Shop body butters this is definitely a much more stronger lotion, the body shop body butters are less creamy and less thick but they do have a larger scent range whereas this lotion only has a few scents including the cocoa and olive. It's also cheaper and the packaging is much more durable.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Bobbi94

One of my two holy grail body moisturizers! My skin tends to get dry on my legs, feet and elbows. This just makes them as smooth as a baby's skin! I hate it when a body lotion leaves my skin sticky or greasy, this sinks in less than a minute into the skin, perfect! Not too fond of the smell (I have a very sensitive nose) but I can live with it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 1:46:00 PM More reviews by makeupmistress666

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lotion is good for dry, itchy skin because it's very moisturizing. It is thick for a lotion, but not as thick or heavy as a body butter. It smells of chocolate, but I don't find it nauseating. I consider myself pretty picky about scents. I would even go as far as to say it did help fade my stretch marks a bit. (Then again, who knows. It could just have been time.) I would buy it again in the future if the need arose.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by Linamakeup

Great lotion, thick, but not greasy, very moisturizing, smells like hot chocolate, good to eat. To me, the only problem is even though I do like the scent, but I'm really not sure I want to put this all over my body to make myself smell like a huge mug of hot chocolate. Will not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 1:03:00 AM More reviews by abbymorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The smells a little strong, but I like it overall. It smells like hot chocolate to me. Even if I didn't love the smell, though, the product would still be pretty great. It's super moisturizing and works wonders for my skin. I can't go back to other lotions after using this baby

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Formerann83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Have used this for over ten years. Perfect! Never breaks my sensitive skin out and always moisturizers great. Will never use anything else.