September 30, 2014 | 1081 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Neutrogena Deep Clean Cleanser Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by erintotheizzo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

HG hands down. Spent all kinds of money on high end products and it turns out that classic/basic is best for my skin! That paired with my clinique D.D. Gel Moisturizer is pretty much all I use right now. Less is more :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A nice cleanser! Takes a little work to get it all off, but my skin feels so fresh and clean afterward. Doesn't always wash off all my makeup either, but still a good clean feeling!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Mom2Free

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am writing my review after using 2 bottles of this cleanser.

I love that it doesn't irritate or dry my skin out at all. It contains few ingredients, which I also like. When I used this, I used it with my Olay face brush and my skin did clear up a fair amount. But on its own, I wouldn't say it deep cleans. It definately does not remove makeup and leaves a slight film after rinsing.

Overall, I really did like this product when I was using it and so did my skin. My main gripe is that it has menthol in it. The menthol does not irritate my skin or anything; I just do not like the cold, tingly feeling of it. I have since switched cleansers, but who knows. I may return to this down the road.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Rebekah85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product along with the 2 in 1 Fade & Clear toner in the orange bottle. I have combo skin that doesn't break out often, but for some reason, I started having huge breakouts all over my face and neck. I was using Cetaphil and witch hazel toner for months and was loving it. I bought this cleanser and it feels very refreshing. It IS really deep cleaning and therefore it MAY break you out at first because your skin is purging all the built up gunk that's making it's way to the surface. So give it a week and if it is still breaking out, then it's safe to say the product may not be for you. But if you don't give it a chance, it's your loss. It did break me out mildly, but then quickly cleared up my skin and it is the only thing that has helped. I switch back and forth between this and Cetaphil and my 2 in 1 and witch hazel toner. My skin is back to looking healthy and radiant. I would suggest to everyone complaining about it not removing make up well, to realize that facial cleansers are NOT make up removers. You should use a make up remover prior to washing your face, especially if you use 24 hour or waterproof make up. Your face wash will be more effective and beneficial. I use pure, extra virgin coconut oil to remove my make up. It has so many benefits to your face, hair and skin. Does not clog pores or cause breakouts. YouTube it! :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by DMlover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This claims to clean beneath the pores but I doubt it because after I washed my face and I used my astringent I would have a good amount of makeup left over on the cotton pad. I didn't think much of it untill I switched cleansers and when I would apply my astringent I would not have any make up residue left. I would not repurchase if a product claims to do something, it should comply. Shame on you neutrogena

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by labesitos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This cleanser was ok. It left my skin feeling really refreshing, but too creamy for me. It felt like a lotion on my face.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by juliexo54

I just used this so I dont know what it will do to my skin but it doesnt work very well from what I see so far. it left makeup smudges all down my face and made my skin feel very dry and burnt. My skin felt very cool and tingly. I just wasnt happy with this product

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by bbybreanna

i do like this cleanser, not for removing makeup but like in the morning when i wake up. it has a very cooling effect, which i like, but might bother some. i agree with others, it doesnt really feel like a "deep clean" because once rinsed off (especially with cold water) theres a slight residue left over. this can be avoided rinsing with warm water! its in a basic squeeze tube, and the tube is pretty big and you only need a little per cleanse, so this will last a while. i got this for $6.99 at ulta, not bad, but im sure there is something better that will actually deep clean.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 4:45:00 AM More reviews by mikaylawong

Love this cleanser. I leave it on my face for a few minutes before washing it off, and the cooling sensation it has is amazing! It also removes all of my makeup which is a plus. That being said, I don't think this product is good for those needing assistance with bad acne. I myself don't break out and my complexion is generally clear (unless I eat a lot of chocolate... Then I get a few small bumps on my nose), so this cleanser is perfect! Definitely my HG cleanser! Perfect for those who don't need a lot of acne help! Follow up with a toner and light moisturizer and my skin is amazing in the morning. Have been purchasing for years, and will continue to!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by clairedy6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to like this product but it just made my skin worse than it already was. :( I used this 3 nights in a row with my Clarisonic Mia and by the fourth day I had 2 large, inflamed, bright red cysts on my right cheek and about 5 little bumps that will probably turn into cysts on the other cheek and forehead. Never have I experienced such a bad reaction to one product. I know it's not the Mia that is making me break out because I've used it before with other cleansers and it's only improved my complexion. As much as I wish I could give this another try, I just can't risk getting more cysts on my face. Overall would not recommend.