December 21, 2014 | 1572 users online

Liquid - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Otterchilla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been on the search for the perfect foundation for some time now, unfortunately, this is not it, but it's close. The built in sunscreen is nice, it takes a step out of my beauty routine, and the foundation does the job. While this is not the best foundation ever, it's the best I've found so far, and a dermatologist's assistant said it was a good foundation pick. Definitely give this product a try.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2014 4:17:00 PM More reviews by enidfloress

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i love the neutrogena line and i've used 2 if their other foundations. i bought this for my graduation and figured the spf would do me good since it was going to take place outdoors. it covered my blemishes nicely and it didn't leave me oily even though it was hot out here in socal. however, i do not really recommend this for those who tend to get really oily. the color match was perfect and i loved that it is lightweight and buildable. i would definitely be purchasing this again! i do wish it came with a pump though, its really liquidy!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by mkjersee

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a foundation for dry skin. It goes on smoothly and will have a light shine, which can be brushed over with a light powder.
The price is good and for older beauty junkies does have skin benefits.
I have been using it awhile now, more so in the winter though.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The first time I wore this foundation it felt sticky & wet all day as if it never fully dried even with powder over top. It irritated my eyes even though I didn't put any on that area (too sensitive). I could see this working better for dry skin seeing as I have super oily skin (I didn't have high hopes for this anyway) but it does transfer & slide around a lot which I'm not sure even dry skinned ladies would want. All in all, this one is a dud.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 11:51:00 AM More reviews by MeggieStrange

This is one of those love/hate relationships. I have combo skin and for my dry skin, this is amazing! If I had no oilyness, this would be my go to foundation. But unfortunately, the oilyness wants to ruin a perfectly good relationship by melting this off my face. Literally about an hour after I put this on, i start to see shine. And not the glowy nice kind.
If you have very dry skin, try this. Mature skin might benefit from this. It goes on very smoothly and has light to medium coverage. It can probably be built up to a full coverage. I got it to cover my rosy cheeks without looking cakey.
The shade range is lacking, especially for paler yellow tones.
I might save this for a winter foundation.
Nonetheless, its worth a try.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

I bought this after years of wearing powder foundations. I didn't want something to break me out, and this didn't (Pro). This however, had no staying power and would literally melt off my face within about 2 hours (Con). It came in a bottle without a pump (Con). It turned slightly orange on my cool tone skin (Con). Coverage was light and didn't cover the redness on my cheeks or around my nose very well. It must be set with powder if you have any hopes of wearing it for more than an hour without it fading/disappearing/sliding off your face. Nope, I won't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Sincerelyqueenv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have blemish-prone, dry skin that is sensitive (gets pink with moderate touch) this foundation WAS my HG foundation when I was 18 because frankly I wasn't exposed to high quality foundations til about a year later. Here's my review: Price: 14$ at Walgreens, 12$ at wal mart (good price for results bad price for those who don't spend over $10 on a foundation). Lasting power: all day. Dry skin/sensitive skin benefits from this foundation. Packaging: this is the downside I think. It's not sanitary by any measure. It has a screw top (chrome) and pours out through the glass hole. Comparable to other drugstore foundations? I think the quality is one of the best . Comparable to high end ones? I believe it can't compete with every high end foundation but it can rival dewy ones. Basically good drugstore foundation for dry/sensitive skin. I run back to this when I'm on a budget.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 6:35:00 AM More reviews by LE9180

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't worn foundation in ages, so I wanted to start again with something economical. I saw this recommended as a top drugstore foundation for dry skin. I like that the SPF is a bit higher than some foundations, but I don't like the packaging and really wish it came in a pump.

The nude shade is a good match for my NC15-20 skin. I consider the finish to be on the dewy side, but my moisturizer probably contributes to that. The coverage was fine for me, but may be lighter than others desire. No irritation or breakouts so far, but then I'm still only wearing it about once a week.

Bottom line, it's a well-priced option for people that don't need a ton of coverage, particularly those with dry/sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Mad4883

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation. I have been wearing it daily for a couple months now. Before this, i was constantly switching from foundation to foundation from loreal to revlon to rimmel. My main concern with foundation is a natural finish. This looks so good on and i have gotten so many compliments on my skin since wearing this. People in the supermarket saying i have beautiful skin, girls at work asking me how i get my skin so 'glowy' and 'misty'. After suffering from cystic acne for 8ish months over the past year and a half, i never thought people would say that about my skin again. But now with my scars fading and this foundation i am finally getting my confidence back. Fyi, i use aloe vera juice as a primer and rose water as a setting spray as well as throughout the day whenever i need some rejuvination.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by charmaineloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the look this stuff gives. So natural but has good coverage