September 16, 2014 | 1174 users online

Liquid - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2014 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Sincerelyqueenv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have blemish-prone, dry skin that is sensitive (gets pink with moderate touch) this foundation WAS my HG foundation when I was 18 because frankly I wasn't exposed to high quality foundations til about a year later. Here's my review: Price: 14$ at Walgreens, 12$ at wal mart (good price for results bad price for those who don't spend over $10 on a foundation). Lasting power: all day. Dry skin/sensitive skin benefits from this foundation. Packaging: this is the downside I think. It's not sanitary by any measure. It has a screw top (chrome) and pours out through the glass hole. Comparable to other drugstore foundations? I think the quality is one of the best . Comparable to high end ones? I believe it can't compete with every high end foundation but it can rival dewy ones. Basically good drugstore foundation for dry/sensitive skin. I run back to this when I'm on a budget.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 6:35:00 AM More reviews by LE9180

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I haven't worn foundation in ages, so I wanted to start again with something economical. I saw this recommended as a top drugstore foundation for dry skin. I like that the SPF is a bit higher than some foundations, but I don't like the packaging and really wish it came in a pump.

The nude shade is a good match for my NC15-20 skin. I consider the finish to be on the dewy side, but my moisturizer probably contributes to that. The coverage was fine for me, but may be lighter than others desire. No irritation or breakouts so far, but then I'm still only wearing it about once a week.

Bottom line, it's a well-priced option for people that don't need a ton of coverage, particularly those with dry/sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Mad4883

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this foundation. I have been wearing it daily for a couple months now. Before this, i was constantly switching from foundation to foundation from loreal to revlon to rimmel. My main concern with foundation is a natural finish. This looks so good on and i have gotten so many compliments on my skin since wearing this. People in the supermarket saying i have beautiful skin, girls at work asking me how i get my skin so 'glowy' and 'misty'. After suffering from cystic acne for 8ish months over the past year and a half, i never thought people would say that about my skin again. But now with my scars fading and this foundation i am finally getting my confidence back. Fyi, i use aloe vera juice as a primer and rose water as a setting spray as well as throughout the day whenever i need some rejuvination.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by charmaineloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the look this stuff gives. So natural but has good coverage

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 12:48:00 AM More reviews by toofaced1112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been wanting to try this for quite awhile, but could never find my shade in Walmart. I did alot of research, and found that there are only a handful of shades, and that was really disheartening. I actually hadn't planned on buying this on my last trip to CVS, but when I couldn't find what I was originally in there for, I stumbled upon the Neutrogena display. Luckily, the very last shade, "Tan" is a perfect match for me, but that still doesn't cut it. I'm between an NC42-NC44,,what about the deeper skin tones?? I hope I don't get too golden for this in the upcoming warmer months.

I would say this foundation, for me, and the way I applied it (with a flat top) is medium coverage, but very easily built up to full. The look of it is flawless, and glowy-it isn't oily on me, but I have dry skin, so I dont think that I would have that probem. This is the first foundation that I've taken pictures with, and seen the actual 'promised' glow to my skin, and it's exactly what I was looking for in ths product, Longwearing? Meh. I don't currently wear a primer, and it doesn't start to look as if it's wearing down until maybe after 8 hours, and I rarely have it on longer than that. Don't get lazy and fall asleep in it though, even for just a nap. The lower right side of my face is pretty pissed about me doing that-twice. I wanted a pretty, glowy foundation for my Spring, transitioning into Summer routine, and so far, I'm very pleased. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by lollycat99

UPDATE: I did a review on this foundation before saying I loved it. Sadly my opinion in this product has changed. I find that no matter how little I use or if I use more, it always ends up looking cakey and you can see the makeup. I've tried exfoliating and my skin isn't even that dry. My skin always looks flaky with this foundation I don't even know why!!! It creases and cakes worse throughout the day and is not very long lasting :( so sad I thought I found my HG foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynetallene

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Just ehh. Doesn't last very long, probably won't repurchase. I wanted to love this but it's just basic.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/19/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by juniebug008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A few years ago, I tried this product during the summer and absolutely loved it. Summer ended and my tan disappeared, so I moved on to another foundation in a much lighter shade. Remembering how dewy and healthy it made my skin look, I purchased it again (in the lightest shade) a few weeks ago. My skin looked so CAKEY. I exfoliated and used several different primers, and I got the same result: My skin was actually flaking. Mind you, the flakes were appearing on the apples of my cheeks and in my t-zone, where I'm usually a bit shiny and oily. I really thought I was going crazy because nothing would make it go away. I switched to a new foundation, and the flakes are gone. SO DISAPPOINTING. I'm moving on, Neutrogena.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/26/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by tralalatiffany

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i don't understand the hype abou this product. i got it when they were doing their bogo50% off and purchased the shade classic ivory. i heard it was supposed to be natural or dewy, and it is definitely none of those two. it is matte on my combo skin, it makes my skin look drier than it actually is. it sinks into pores and accentuates fine lines. it makes my skin look sort of flat because it's so matte. i did test out the oil control by blotting when i usually blot with my regular foundations and it does have decent oil control. also the shade matches me better than my other foundations. intially applied, the color appears to blend into my skin but afterwards (i don't know if i'm bein biased) but i notice that it tends to fade into a more muted undertone.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2014 1:07:00 PM More reviews by xojamie0923

I usually wear higher end makeup lines but really wanted to find a drugstore brand that was as efficient but cost less money. For the past several years, I have worn loose mineral powders and I wanted to switch to liquid foundation. Especially with the winter, my skin gets even more dry then it usually is. I am dry, sensitive and have acne prone skin. After reading reviews I bought this and upon application it made certain areas on my face (tzone) look excessively shiney. And at the end of a long day it looked super cakey and really looked like it was sticking to my pores. I wanted to like this product but id rather spend more money on something that makes me look better.