April 24, 2014 | 1878 users online

Liquid - Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by Yvienne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product has an interesting, but nice smell. It feels soft on the skin, but wears off after a couple of hours. It has light-medium coverage; not ideal for covering up my acne/acne scars. The lightest shade was too dark for me. The product broke me out and I did not see visible changes in my skin after one month of use. I will not be purchasing this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by veelui

i like the formula, blends well, it does seem to help make my skin look better. i do not have many skin issues, thankfully so my makeup requirements are minimal.
i have some dry patches around the corners of my lips and this seems to make it more apparent, but some vaseline seems to make it less noticeable

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by saayruuh

Never again. I absolutely hate this product. It's oily, it comes off easily (I leaned my head up against the wall & it transferred to the wall & stained it), & it's not worth the $12 I spent for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Kluv14

This foundation would be good if you have normal or combination skin. I would say it's about medium coverage. I liked this foundation because the color matched my skin tone perfectly and it doesn't leave your face looking cakey! I find it works best if you apply with your hands or a sponge.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by haikusamurai

BEWARE!

This stuff actually was ruining my skin. I had no idea.
Shade: Natural Beige 60 was an okay match for light olive NC/25 face.

Since I stopped wearing it, my skin looks phenomenal.
Paula's Choice warned me this was bad..........

please, for the love of your skin, don't be fooled by the Neutrogena label. This is BAD NEWS.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2013 9:20:00 PM More reviews by PowerFemme

I picked this up hoping to have found a light weigh, natural foundation that was better for my skin but also didn't make my oily skin freak out. This is certainly not the best foundation for people with oily skin like me.That said, I've been trying to make this work so I don't waste my money. The product is a thin fluid that is easy to blend with the fingers or a brush, while the coverage is quite sheer. I warn against building this product up too much as it can start to look cakey. The finish is luminous though there are no shimmer particles in it. I like that it contains SPF, and haven't noticed any issues of white cast in photos. On its own, this product is not great for my oily skin. To get it to perform better, I use a primer, an oil control setting powder, and a dose of setting spray. All this and I'll still have a natural finish within the hour. Soon I start getting shiny and the foundation breaks down after 4 hours or so. Since I am trying not to waste I'll use the rest of this up in combination with the shine control concoction I mentioned above. I'll save this for when I don't need to be in the heat very much, or need to wear my makeup very long, but I won't repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:18:00 AM More reviews by shauna510

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I get people wanting the "dewy" look, but this made me look slimy instantly. Coverage was poor and it felt like the coverage was just evaporating off seconds after I applied in splotches. Seriously...SECONDS after i felt i had blended it even the coverage was just disappearing. Even after piling on more and more. I do have oily skin, but sometimes I've found that products meant for dry skin actually seem to work better for me. Like it tricks my skin into thinking it's oily already and doesn't need to produce more. But THIS stuff was shiny, slimy, sticky, splotchy, absolutely NOOOO staying power even after primer, setting sprays, powder etc. my face looked leathery. Soooo weird. It accentuated fine lines, pores, even dry patches, just awful awful awful. How can a product be so wet and still accentuate dry patches? If Nars sheer glow is anything like this, I think I'll pass. I'm sure this would be the perfect foundation for some, but just not me :-(

rated 1 of 5 on 9/2/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by stephysmiles

I read lots of good reviews on this product but i'm really disappointed with it.

first of all, it's very pricey and the packaging isn't that great if i'm honest. It's quite messy to use.

If you have acne i really don't recommend this, i have acne around my chin and forehead and this makes it look so much worse, it's very orange and cakey. My skin is quite pale and i got the lightest shade, it's too dark even if i mix it with moisturiser. Also, this comes off very easily it only lasted a few hours on me.

i'm sorry to be negative but i don't want anyone else to do the same mistake as me.

pros:
- doesn't break you out
- doesn't dry skin

cons:
- bad coverage
- cakey
- orange
- doesn't last on face

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by AcfalleKaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked this foundation.. I liked this foundation because it matched my skin tone and was the sheer coverage I was looking for but its just not for people with oily skin. This foundation has a dewy finish and to layer mattifying powder over it just ended up cakey. I will finish the bottle but will not be repurchasing this product 😭

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Yogigirl6187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I have been using this product for years, ever since I started wearing foundation. Therefore I have never tried any other liquid foundation, but I must love this one because I always repurchase. I have very oily, acne-prone skin so when I tend to find a product that doesn't make me break out, I stick with it. I'm sure there are better drugstore foundations out there but truth is I'm scared to try because my skin is so sensitive. This works for me. I blend with my fingers since im not a fan of face brushes. It leaves a natural looking finish, not matte yet not shiny. After wearing this for A full day my skin does look very oily, but I'm sure anything else would do that to me because that is just how my skin is. The price is great and the product lasts a very long time. I do hate the packaging. I wish it had a pump in order to be more sanitary, but I still love this.