July 24, 2014 | 1761 users online

Lipstick - Smashbox - Lipstick

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2005 5:48:00 PM More reviews by FoundationFree

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Was not crazy about these but I must say I am not much of a lipstick person anyway....I prefer a stain with clear gloss over it. That being said, there are times you do need a more polished lip, but I won't be reaching for a Smashbox lipstick(Mirenesse Romeo & Juliet rocks!), too dense a consistency, looked cakey even after blotting.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2005 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Lori_W

If you don't want a lipstick with scent, this may be for you. These are creamy lipsticks with good pigment and average to good staying power. I've been very pleased with the ones that I have.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2005 11:06:00 AM More reviews by antoniaaddict

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

i tried smashbox a while ago and thought the products to be better than some of the more 'well known' types.
Candle and Brandy lipsticks are the ones i love..ok so you think not having a 'scent' to them makes them different..but it really works for me.
im a very pale blonde and they suit me..i put lots of pixel gloss on top....exfoliate your lips girls for a better clean look.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2004 5:00:00 PM More reviews by lilchocolatema

I am not a lipstick wearer, but after I began working for the company I thought I might as well give them a try. I am now in love! I must say that they don't taste like anything, and do not feel like anything. The lipsticks last for a long time and blend well with lip liner. I definitely would recommend to check them out!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2004 10:09:00 PM More reviews by pef3331

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE Smashbox lipsticks...I have several, my favorite being Distortion, which isn't being made anymore apparently, but it's fabulous. It doesn't dry out my lips, it stays on forever and the colors are great. I LOVE this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2004 12:41:00 AM More reviews by ishtar_chick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

WOW! I must say, i NEVER wear lipstick because I'm more of a lipgloss girl, but biy did this sweetie surprise me! this was my first smashbox purchase in smashing expression, along with the lipgrloss in 35mm (yes that's the name). expression is a beautiful pale pink with shimmer on the tube, when applied ir barely gives color, i would say it accentuates your natural lip color, and mine are deep mauvey so they're quitre a trong color; then when applied, it sort of gives you a shimmery pinkis shade, but it is NOt glittery or super shiny, I put some pics up in my profile if you want to see how it looks.
I LOVE the staying power of this baby, it lasts quite long WITHOUT being harsh on your lips, and it is so moisturizing. best things: no smell and no taste!.

note. when I say shimmery, i mean SHIMMERY not shiny as in a wet look effect you would get from a gloss. this color is absolutely pretty for a formal thing where you don't want to look too made up, but more formal than a lipgloss. however, for everyday use I pair it with the 35mm lipgloss, which is a similar shade only a little bit mor brown. but barely noticeable, they go SUPER together =)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2004 3:26:00 PM More reviews by arlener

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The two new colors surreal and vibe are absolutely fabulous. I really only tried smashbox lipsticks a few times in the past and wasn't very impressed. These new ones are sheer and glossy beautiful colors. Surreal is a darker berry shade and vibe is a lighter brighter version. They have a faint vanilla taste. Very pleasant. You won't be disappointed.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2004 1:31:00 PM More reviews by vampsandtramps

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm surprised at how generous MUAers are with lipstick reviews! I'm very picky with my lipsticks, and Smashbox does not meet my standards. It is fairly dry and tends to bunch up in places on my lips. The colors are very frosty and I can' find a single one that impresses me. I'm sticking with Lola and Delux.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2004 9:07:00 PM More reviews by alt629

I love this lipstick. The texture is great, very creamy consistency. Keeps one's lips nice and hydrated. All around pleaser. Highly recommend! Sentence fragments. Good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2004 9:18:00 AM More reviews by WillyWonka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just got "Attitude"--a nice rose color and it looks great on my very Fair complexion--finally a color that looks like I have lipstick on but without it being so bright and vampish! I love the consistency as well as the taste---none! I had been using i.d. Bare Escentuals lipstick and the taste and lack of longevity have made me switch to SMASHBOX. I am now a fan. Great lipstick!