Mason Pearson Pure Bristle Brush

4.6

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

POCKET 100% Boar Bristle Brush- is too small to use for styling or blow drying hair, but is perfect for carrying around in a handbag for tidy ups. Mason Pearson brushes are VERY expensive and an "investment", but I am now going to buy a larger brush for blow drying my hair, but I will be looking for a less expensive, but still pure bristle brush.

Always heard a lot about MP brushes, and never thought I would actually buy one. I regret waiting so long ... I got mine 4 weeks ago (extra large, 100%boar bristle in the dark handle color) - it is outstanding! I have been brushing morning and night, and my hair simply behaves beautifully. It is shinier, more groomed and overall just dreamy. I may buy a pocket one for trips..it is the beginning of a love affair!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Not a bad brush, although I dont see the outstanding results as everyone else has gotten.

Even though its got the rubbery pad, you still get static fly away hair if you run the brush through it too much.

Love this Brush!! So gentle on my hair, I have the small extra pure boar bristle brush, it was an anniversary present from my fiance. It instantly makes me hair soft and shiny.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is an amazing brush! It does wonders for my lifeless hair! My dad got this in 1977 and its still in perfect condition!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the extra large brush in an australian dept store for $290. Ridiculous I thought. I didnt want to pay that for a brush - no matter how long it lasts. Found one online for less than half the price delivered. Still, at $130 I was still sceptical but curiousity made me go ahead and purchase. Well, i cant believe how good this brush is. My boyfriend even comments on how this brush has changed my dull dry hair into soft shiny hair. I cant figure out how it works so well - it is just a plain looking bristle brush - but it does. Wish I had bought one 20 years ago. Oh yeah, boyfriend ended up trying it on his thinning locks and ended up with 'big hair'. Scary!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

The best hair brush I've ever used. I've had mine for at least six years and it's still in perfect condition. My hair looks so shiny and silky from using this, and it gives that smooth blow out look. Hard to imagine a hair brush can do that but it really does. My hair's in great condition and this helps keep it that way. The bristles are fantastic and especially gentle on my fine hair. I've woken up with some disaster bed heads before and this saved me from an hour of painful combing and careful de-knotting. It can work through anything, and it's great for creating a super sleek, bump-free ponytail. I love the classic appearance and slender handle. Everything about this is beautifully made and the quality is excellent. Mine has been a true everyday staple and I love it.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have waist-long blond curly hair and I am kicking myself for not purchasing this excellent brush earlier! This is an outstanding hair brush that grides through hair without pulling and gently removes all tangles. I have it in the smallest size but am planning on purchasing a larger one for me in the nearest future.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Best hair brush every! I was on the fence for a while, it's a really expensive brush. I have the popular mixed and long hair past my butt, super think and wavy. When I used to brush my hair, and I had knots the brush would just eventually break my hair to get the knots out. This is the only brush that actually untangles your hair, and distributes the oils.

After putting down the money unsure on the first one, if I ever lost this one I wouldn't hesitate buying a new one.

But sadly the only place to buy this in the US is Barneys.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

This is a HG product for me. I've had this hairbrush for years, so the brush cleaner comes in handy, and it makes the price a little less shocking because it lasts so long. When I was younger I had waist length hair that was incredibly thick, and this was the only hairbrush I could stand as a kid. It combs really easily through tangles without hurting, even after playing sports and messing up your hair completely. With shorter hair, I just run the brush through my hair a couple of times and it is instantly de-tangled, even though my hair is pretty thick.

Definitely worth the money.

Top Rated Mason Pearson Products