Lancome UV Expert SPF 50

on 10/19/2007 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Did not care for this product. For the price and the mexoryl I expected perfection. Highly disappointed. It's Greasy and leaves and unusual (discolored) cast. This is not for me! I have decided to use this on my arms, shoulders and legs until the bottle is finished.

on 7/1/2007 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Just wore it for every day for two weeks in Italy--worked really well and my skin is so transparent I get burned at night. I don't mind pearliness bec it counteracts my natural redness and, when I wore it, makeup went on fine. I bought it at duty free, thinking it was one of the Lancome SSs you can't get in the US. Glad to know I can get it here.

on 3/2/2007 3:05:00 AM

good sunscreen but many other brand is better than Lancome. such IPSA , Sofina or anessa even biore does.

on 8/7/2006 11:32:00 AM

This is a great sunscreen if you're exposed to strong sunlight and really need to protect your skin. It feels a bit heavy under makeup.

on 6/21/2006 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Smells like baby lotion lotion and feels too heavy for me. Also quite pricey. I prefer Neutrogena Ultra Sheer sunscreen.

on 3/14/2006 3:00:00 PM

Preventing sun damage will keeping you looking younger than any product on the shelves, but finding a good SPF moisturizer for the face can be tricky, though. This offering from Lancome solved the quest for me, and has been my miracle product for a long time. I discovered it in Europe several years ago, before it was available in the US, quickly made it an integral part of my daily routine. The cream is light, silky, and spreads easily. A small dab with provide adequate coverage, and a tube typically last 4-6 months. I have oily skin, but this product absorbs well, doesn't cause breakouts, and doesn't feel the least bit greasy- amazing for a sunscreen. I've worn this under intense rays for hours on end, boating, hiking, drinking at Oktoberfest, and have been left as the only un-sunburned member of my group at the end of the day. If you are serious about preventing sun-damage and want a quality product that won't clog your pores, this is it.

This is the one of the best sunscreen I had so far. It goes on like silk, light-weighted, and has a very nice fragrance (which is not overwhelming at all) in it. The most important is it protects you from strong UV rays. I went to a trip which was over 3,000 altitude, and everyone on that trip got sunburned, not for me. The sunscreen protected me from the strong UV rays, and prevented any tanning. One tube lasts long (around six months), I get it at an outlet price, but I will get this even at its original price. HG sunscreen!

on 10/7/2005 2:34:00 AM

I wish I could stick to an all-Lancome skincare regimen, but the price is making me think twice. Anyway, I have a generous sample of Lancome UV Expert SPF 50 PA+++ and I believe it is one of the best sunscreens around. Save for its price, it is very user friendly because it sinks right into skin and does not leave a greasy feel. And the fact that it provides SPF 50 PA+++ gives me enough reason to stay in the sun for long. As soon as I sum up enough courage (and cash) to get me one of these, I will!

on 8/6/2005 12:43:00 AM

I must have tried over a dozen sunscreens in recent years and this has completely ended my quest. It is unbelievably light and milky, gives my face a wonderful non-greasy glow, great as a primer, is the ONLY sunscreen that did not make me break out, AND has amazing protection. My skin is much healthier since using this. The SA told me it lasts for 12 hours.

Yes it is small and expensive but you only need such a small amount per day (one pearl-sized drop) so it lasts at least 6 months.

on 3/22/2005 12:58:00 PM

i have tried so many suncream but always came back to use this product again and agian. perhaps, i'm actually hooked on it. i think the texture is fine just a bit shiny on ur face after applying it. however, u can use face powder to make it to look matte, it's shiny but not greasy.i feel disappointed with sisley braodspectrum spf40 , actually i do like the spf15 ones its texture is matte but it contains less protection coz' i'm always in the sun-activity. anyway, love this product too much. have purchased so many times and surely repurchase for good.

Top Rated Lancome Products