Clinique All About Eyes

3.0

cyclopentasiloxane -water - isostearyl palmitate - polyethylene - butylene glycol - polysilicone-11 - ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer - mulberry root extract - caffeine - phytosphingosine - wheat bran extract - scutellaria baicalensis root extract - whey protein - olive fruit extract - green tea leaf extract - cholesterol - linoleic acid - tocopheryl acetate - magnesium ascorbyl phosphate - pyridoxine dipalmitate - sucrose - glycerin - dimethicone - glyceryl laurate - peg/ppg-18/18 dimethicone - quaternium-18 bentonite - petrolatum - cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone - propylene carbonate - sodium chloride - disodium edta - sodium sulfite - sodium metabisulfite - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, ci 77499).

on 11/1/2014 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I use this in conjunction w the 3 step & take the day off cleansing balm as my skincare routine & it's your basic no frills eye cremè but it doesn't cause sties, isn't sticky, provides the perfect amount of moisture for my oily lids, & actually makes my eyeshadow stay on better....it helps w my under eye circles & seems to be keeping the wrinkles away (I have very few to none to begin with), but I haven't tried a lot of eye cremes but I have no reason to switch or stray. It helps soothe my skin where I have minor allergies to cosmetics & helps it heal up quick which is another thing I like. It's in many of the GWPs so you can try b4 u buy & with all the GWPs out you don't even need to buy it that often & it's very concentrated. Also you can rinse out & reuse the jar after u use it up to depot something or a travel item to stick in ur purse. The packaging is typical Clinique very classy.

on 10/27/2014 9:41:00 AM

This product is a great basic eye cream to use if you are just starting off with skincare and want just a BASIC eye cream that just hydrates. Personally I like it because it gets the job done. I don't really need to worry much about wrinkles... Yet but it's good to keep my eyes and especially under eyes hydrated considering I do go out and stay up late a lot. It's amazing before you apply your concealer. I would recommend this to anyone within the age of 16-25ish.

on 10/25/2014 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Irritating. Caused itchiness on lids. Poor packaging, why isn't this in a tube? Don't they have scientists at Clinique that know as much as the reviewers on MUA? GWP so thankfully no $ lost

on 9/18/2014 11:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like the texture, so hydrating. Have used it for months and love it. I have a very dry skin around my eyes and some fine lines as well, but this cream moisture it and reduce the wrinkles pretty well.

on 9/17/2014 4:55:00 PM

I like it! Non sticky and applies perfectly.

on 9/14/2014 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I've been using this for years and love it. I doesn't perform miracles but it does provide moisture without being greasy and makes my eyes slightly less puffy. It is one of the only eye creams that doesn't smear my eye makeup, in fact it even helps my eye shadow go on smoother. My eyes are very sensitive, prone to allergies, and I have ocular rosacea. This eye cream doesn't cause problems with any of my eye issues. Highly recommended if you need light moisture but don't need intense anti-aging or anti-wrinkle.

on 9/2/2014 7:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

To be honest i have found this product be largely useless, i admit it has added moisture to my under eye area however i have seen absolutely no change whatsoever to my bags and dark circles. It feels quite nice on the skin but in all honesty to me it's nothing more than a nice moisturizer.

Can't complain though considering i got this when some free cosmetics samples were sent out to my office and i thought i'd give it a go, considering i'm 21, no stranger to late nights out and this would have been a god send to sort out those tell tale hangover dark circles had it worked. So i'm a little dissapointed which i never usually am with clinque products.

For the price this retails at there's no way i would purchase this at full price, i am just happy i tried the free sample before throwing my money away on soemthing that just doesnt do what it says on the pot.

Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure

i used to have horrible bags under my eyes along with dark circles. probably bc i have a newborn. but not anymore. i saw immediate results after just one night of using this product. im so glad i look like im sleeping agian. even if im not

This eye cream is really light and moisturizes the skin around my eyes nicely.
It's not at all "sticky" or too rich, as I've experienced with cheaper eye creams.
This is the eye cream that feels the best for me, but I've used it for about a month and I haven't seen any results yet (dark circles + a little wrinkles, I'm only 21) but I will absolutely buy this again because of the feel, if it's on sale.
If I see it helps a little with the dark circles, then I would pay full price, but unless the circles get better soon, then I'll only buy it if it's on sale or I have a coupon. I received it as a gift.

on 6/23/2014 8:03:00 AM

I used to use this when I was in my twenties and found it to be pretty good back then when all I needed was moisture. Unfortunately as time has ticked by, this no longer meets the needs of my skin and I need an eye treatment with a little more 'Ooommph'. It's a bit pricey for what it is, but not bad for younger eyes.