April 20, 2014 | 1302 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 8:08:00 PM More reviews by Kentauride

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got some of this awhile back when my eyelids were very dry. On the one hand, it did not irritate my sensitive skin and felt really nice. I'm a fan of the gel/creme texture which I find soothing and moisturizing without being greasy. On the other hand, it gave me milia something fierce on my eye area (and this was the standard, not the enriched version). I was very disappointed as I have always had good luck with Clinique and had always just blindly trusted that their products would not cause adverse reactions. I don't like the unsanitary tub packaging, either - but that's typical Clinique. Almost all their products are tub packaged.

I was able to clear my milia by using ROC eye cream for a month or so, but after that I've been quite wary of eye products from any brand.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

When I first started using this, I had dermatitis around my eyes from another eyecream, and All About Eyes really moisturised and made a difference to it.

However, over time I have noticed All About Eyes makes my eye area break out sometimes. Also, it does ball off when I rub my eyes. Overall, it's an ok eye cream, but not great.

I was so happy that I didn't have a bad reaction to this

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 11:52:00 AM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I must say contrary to other reviewers I really liked using this eye cream. It is perfect for day/night use but I tended to use mine for daytime only since it didn't affect my makeup nor did it leave any greasy residue. I don't have wrinkles yet so I am just using this as a preventative measure so I can't rate its effects on wrinkles. The jar lasted me 6 months and I love that when I got this I was eligible to receive the GWP set which also came with the Clinique laser repair eye cream which is what I use at night since to me it is a little thick. Another thing I liked about this eye cream is the texture....it's not too runny or too thick...it's JUST RIGHT for daytime use; if only Clinique could put this in a pump it would be so much more sanitary!!!

**EDIT** I love this eye cream but I don't think I can repurchase since it isn't a cruelty free brand.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got a sample of this when I bought my lash doubling mascara yesterday. I find that I like the feel and consistency better in my Loreal Eye Defense moisturizer. this is not a bad eye cream though...it does help to reduce some puffiness. Maybe when I run out of my Eye Defense, I will try this one just to see how it is overtime. I will update this when I give it another shot.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2013 5:15:00 PM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

One of my favorite Clinique products. Does not irritate my eyes (i have very sensitive eyes, and wear contacts) does not contain a strong smell, and does not cause any irritation/redness. I use this every night and my eyes feel refreshed every morning. This is my HG eye cream, nothing else even comes close.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do really like this product. It doesn't burn or hurt when it gets in eyes and leaves a soft velvety finish. it's great for overnight and under concealer. I used to be pretty impressed with this product but I moved on. Gotta try new things you know. I wish it was in a tube, not a jar, for sanitary reasons. Its all good

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2013 6:15:00 PM More reviews by MikuM

Very simple eye gel with cucumbers and other minerals. I would purchase this only when there is gift with purchase. Otherwise, it's not really worth it. I'd rather spend more on an eye cream that has higher antiaging content.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a big fan. It does moisturize the eye area well, but I don't really see an improved difference in the skin. It also feels a little greasy, like it sits on top of my skin, not like it sinks in and really works.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2013 2:18:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

worst Clinique product! does nothing at all!! really is a waste of money! paid $52 australian for this rubbish and still regret it! yuck!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Nicolebby

I am on my second jar of this, and although I don't know if it is the best eye cream out there for the price, I will continue to repurchase until I find something better. I had no intention of ever even trying this eye cream, but it came in a gift for purchase so I thought what the hell, and gave it a try. I am glad I did because, as it turns out, this is one of my favorites!

I use this in the morning when I am not going out for the day or wearing heavy makeup (if I am, I use Origins Gin-Zing because it helps with the appearance of dark under eye circles) because I like the thick, cooling, refreshing feeling I get from this. I have used concealer over it, and it has not been a problem at all.

I think that it is a bit expensive (okay, more than a bit) at 50 USD for a 1 ounce jar, but as I have experienced not a single issue with it, I will continue to shell out the money for it. I know there are cheaper alternatives, but I have found most to be too thick for day use or in some cases too thin, and this one is just a good medium. I have no complaints.