September 16, 2014 | 1949 users online

Moisturizers - Ponds - Dry Skin Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 1:09:00 PM More reviews by mmyao24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My face used to be dry, flaky, and scabby.
Now it is soft and smooth, just because I used Ponds!
This is a pretty thick cream, not as thick as night creams but more thick than say, lotion, so it could be used for day and night. I apply it every evening before I go to bed.
It also has a very fresh scent.
But the only downside is it's too thick to be used under makeup (at least for me), but oh well it's still a great product.
For anyone who has extremely dry skin and needs something to heal it, I definitely recommend this product! :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

Moisturizes skin without being greasy, doesn't break me out (I have oily, acne prone, sensitive skin), it's lightweight and the skin absorbs it really fast. It also has not made my skin burn after applying, which is awesome! I really love this brand, the makeup removing cold cream being my all time favorite Pond's product (the container with the lime green lid). For the quantity, you get a ton of product for what you pay for, so this is hella cheap! A great pro if you ask me!
Now, for the cons, I have no problems with dry skin, and this provides me just a right amount of moisture, I just use this before makeup or after washing my face if I feel it's a little dry and it works. So I feel if you have some REALLY, super dry elephant skin type this won't work for you. I know women with mega dry scaly skin and this doesn't even begin to help with their dry skin problems. Also, the container could be a little more hygienic! A bottle with a pump is so much more clean for application than a pot in which you sink your fingers into every time!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by DianeFiona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite moisturizer. It is best suited for dry skin or normal skin types. I have been using this for over 15 years. I have tried other creams but always come back to this. I have dry skin in the winter, I find this helps. Pond's dry skin cream absorbs into my skin, leaving it feeling so smooth. The cost of this cream is cheap, which is an added bonus!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2014 3:20:00 PM More reviews by xMadHatterx

Background on my skin:
I have combination skin where it could be oily on some days and dry on other days. I just wished my skin would pick one or the other and be over with it, but life isn't always so good to me like that. I have always been trying out new and different lotions and creams on my face until I could find the right one and stick with it, and I hope this one is for me.

Pros:
1. Easy application
2. Made my skin smooth and soft.

Cons:
1. Has an oily feel to it, only apply this on in mid day to some patches of my face which I am feeling is dry or I apply it on after the shower and at night.
2. Caused me to break out the first few weeks of using it, but after my skin got used to it, it hasn't really given me much trouble.
3. Not a fan of the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 7:32:00 AM More reviews by Madisonnyoka

This stuff is great! It's kind of heavy, but you can get away with using it twice a day. I use it at night and in the morning, and I love it! It's fast absorbing and not greasy! The only thing is, it didn't improve my skin more and more as I used it. My skin stayed about the same.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Shopaholica82

Great product overall, fast absorbing, doesn't break my skin out, low price! Although it does reduce skin dryness, it didn't improve it over time or anything, which is why I am only giving it a 4.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Bookworm19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Miracle cream. Miracle. My skin is uber dry and my skin sucks this stuff up. Drys pretty fast too. I mean it's not instantaneous but it's pretty fast. Overall love it can't live without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 9:14:00 PM More reviews by stapletonc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG moisturizer. Loyal to ponds now and forever. It has made such a difference with my dry skin. It is heavy, yeti can get away with using it night and morning (just have to wait long enough to let it set before makeup goes on). It is heavy, but that's why it's so potent. To me at least the texture is very soothing. The fragrance could be better and less strong, but the result I get makes it ok to ignore.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2014 4:20:00 PM More reviews by ksidrah

Ok for those of you who have severely dry skin I'd recommend to you but those who have combination (dry patches yet oily on my t-zone) DONT PURCHASE THIS! Unless you have to feel as if your face is melting off, don't. My skin use to look like eraser bits (gross I know) after the shower and my mom uses this for her dry skin but when I used it my face felt so oily! Ugh!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 2:42:00 PM More reviews by cjhalfthai

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the scent of this moisturizer sooo much! I actually felt devastated when this was confiscated in one of my flights to London. This product is not available where I live so I have to purchase this online or from someone who goes abroad or whenever I have the opportunity to travel. I hate the packaging! Because it was the reason why it got confiscated. I had the same jar size on my Ponds cold cream (99.5 grams) but if you take a look at the Ponds dry Skin moisturizer it says 103.9 grams). I hope they become consistent in labeling the net weight of their products!