February 28, 2015 | 1808 users online

Scrubs - Queen Helene - Mint Julep Natural Facial Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This stuff is great! It really exfoliates your skin and helps with acne in conjunction with the Mint Julep Mask. I use this everyday, and for a week, I used it with the mask, and it really helped my skin. It dries it out a bit, so make sure you have a good moisturizer. It gets rid of scaly spots very well. I have no complaints about it, except that it would be better with a flip top, since I use it in the shower. But at least it's not in a tub, and the twist off cap isn't horrible. It doesn't smell like mint, surprisingly, but more like a light lemon/citrus. Nevertheless, it smells great, and works very well, especially since it's only a few bucks for something that will last you quite a while. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2012 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Ene

this product was ok for me. i only like that it made my skin feel tighter but it does have a drying effect. you just need to have a good moisturiser. personally i use a shea butter to moisturise. but over all the product is ok.at least i dont break out

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 12:07:00 PM More reviews by lolitavanilla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product has balanced my skin and it just looks healthly. It takes a week to start seeing consistant results. It only feels to abrasive if i scrub with a wash cloth but my fingers work just as good so its not a problem. I use this more to loosen up dirt and blackheads rather than just a cleanser by its self. I use this then the purpose gentle cleansing wash. Result deep clean without tighness, dryness or irritation and my skin doesnt start over producing oil fromto much stripping. I think this scrub is better than clinque´s seven day scrub.

This scrub would work great for those with dry skin it doesnt over dry.The mint tingle is very relaxing too.

With a sally´s beauty club card u can get it for 3.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by jlhoward27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I liked this product. It's just a simple scrub with a nice clean mint tingle. It wasn't amazing but for the price it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by SkinMission22

Miracle! Absolute Miracle!
I used the mask before and figured if that works so good, I should use the scrub because my skin has always had rough patches. But after using this. My skin is clear and smooth! I was like wow. My acne is pretty much gone and ever since I had it since the 4th grade, nothing like this has done something so wonderful. I will of course buy it again and again.
You better believe that if this is going to be discontinued, I will protest!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by walk6860

Generally speaking, I really like this product. I use it in the shower a few times a week to wake my skin up. I actually love the smell - minty and fresh, and definitely works well with the steam of the shower to remove dead skin cells.

It is a tad too abrasive, and I should really cut back on how many times I use it weekly - but I am addicted to the fresh feeling,

Cost effective, lasts a LONG time, readily available, and not likely to be discontinued. A product that I will definitely come back to.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by cravemakeup9

Ok this is a one week mask kind of thing. If you do it everyday literally your face will burn for a few minutes and breakout. With that being said...Once I see a breakout coming thru I use this and the next day!! BAM clear smooth face! It has a cool minty feel to it but once it dries up it feels funny and stops tingling. This product is really strong so I would recommend another mask.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2012 8:40:00 PM More reviews by campasianspice

I bought Queen Helene's scrub because her facial mask was okay and inexpensive. First, I don't recommend using it on the face. The product is too abrasive. I didn't mind because I planned on using it to shave. However, the smell was something I really detested. I will go back to using apricot scrub (St. Ives or generic).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by FloofyCurls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleared my skin up and completely smoothed my face over. Pores? Gone. Blackheads? What are those? Redness? None. My face went from feeling sweaty and icky and oily from no AC in my house and ninety-degree temps to smooth and cool and refreshed and, well, gorgeous. IN ONE USE. OVERNIGHT. It was astounding. I cannot say enough wonderful things about this scrub. Run to Sally's, pick it up, and don't let anyone have any. Ever. Nope, never.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by egoh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of those products that I feel like I SHOULD have come across earlier yet never did ! I bought it at Sally Beauty Supply as a "filler" to get free shipping. It has become my go to facial scrub in the shower. It has a very refreshing scent and the beads are so gentle that I never feel like it's cutting into my skin yet it sure does give my face a smooth polish afterwards. Will definitely repurchase :)