Got2B Glossy

4.3

Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Fragrance.

Don't really like it.
It makes my hair look more greasy than glossy. maybe i'm just not using it right cause the girls on here really seam to like it. ?

I'm not really a fan of this, I have thick wavy hair, and this made it feel greasy and heavy.
Ugh.

BAM! I got two bottles of this from Ulta on sale for $2 each! (That's right. Read it and Weep! $2!) This makes my hair soft and silky after blow drying and does not weigh it down. I use it on wet and dry hair, and it's great on both. Serums are usually way too heavy on my hair, but this formula is perfect. I can't believe I found such a great product for a great steal.

I've used this product for 3-4 years, and its by far the best hair product I've found. Makes my hair extremely shiny and soft, tames all flyaways, and one bottle lasts ages. I love that you can use it on damp or dry hair. I have nothing bad to say about this.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Like the reviewer below me I bought this product on a whim.....I wanted to try a new hair serum (particularly John Freida) but this was on sale so I decided to give it a try- and its amazing! It really smooths out my hair...I apply it on both damp and dry hair and after I blow dry my hair is super silky, and if its still a bit poofy I add this over my dry hair....A little goes a long way with this product, I've had it for 2 months and still have plenty left. Although it does not totally protect from humidity and rain (like John Freida weather works is rumored to do) I still like it alot....will repurchase for sure :P

I bought this product on a whim only because drugstore.com was having a sale and I wanted to try something that was alcohol free for my dry, coarse, and frizz prone hair. I was surprised that this stuff is actually the best frizz fighting serum I've ever tried (and I've tried quite a few). Overall, it just makes my hair look so polished and pretty. I tried a little bit on dry hair and it was a greasier the next day than normal, but adding a drop when my hair is damp, before blowdrying, works perfectly. I am pleasantly surprised to find a fairly cheap hair product work so nicely on my difficult hair. ($4 on sale but only $6 regularly! I was getting ready to sink my money into frederik fekkai's glossing cream!)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Ugh. This product sucks. Even a tiny amount on damp hair made my hair feel very heavy after blowdrying. I have very dry, (naturally straight) thick permed and color treated hair that is very processed and therefore probably porous to any product I use, and this stuff just didnt not help. My curls were gone and my hair was heavy and flat after this. I promise i used only a dime sized amount and combed it well through mid hair to ends. Waste of money.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This the only product i've found that makes my hair feel soft and frizz-free. John Frieda does not do the job at all. I can't find this product anywhere in Canada, I think they discontinued it! I had to order 3 bottles on well.ca and it only cost $3 extra for shipping. Will definitely repurchase! EDIT: I've decreased from a 5 to a 3. This really makes my hair greasy and does not wash out easily.

It makes my hair manageable and not frizzy.
Amazing product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this little gem! I keep it my car for those days when my hair unexpectantly gets frizzy. (Louisiana weather ugh!)I just put a drop in my palm and rub hands together and apply to ends mostly. It smells so nice and is really refreshing. I am going to try it on wet hair, since some of you have mentioned that. Thanks!! I love the stytini leave in too. My hair is coarse and very prone to frizz. Walgreens has both these products. Got to have Got 2b!

Popular Styling Products