Bare Escentuals Bare Minerals ALL

2.9

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 12.6%, Zinc Oxide 21%. Inactive Ingredients: Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Iron Oxides, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide

on 1/18/2015 7:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Not a fan. I have tried and tried again to love this.
It just is not happening. I personally do not think it looks that natural on the skin especially compared to other mineral foundations I have tried.
That being said I have also found that no matter what the brand all mineral makeup tend to cause my skin to be more oily then normal.
NOT GOOD. I have since moved on and got over "the mineral bandwagon"

on 1/16/2015 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I just don;t like the mess of mineral makeup. It spills. You need to tap & blow your brushes. Eh. Yes, it's better for your skin (MAYBE), yes some natural-folks love it. I just don't. I do like the new mineral-based liquid foundation though.

on 1/13/2015 8:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

PROS: Natural coverage that's light & allows your skin to breathe. The original formula gives a dewy finish. I have combination & fairly sensitive, acne prone Asian skin & this didn't break me out. Also noticed some improvement in my skin texture after using this. A little really goes a long way, so it's totally value for money - I use a coin size amount for my entire face including my neck. Staying power is relatively good, even in a humid climate - I use a bit of primer & blotting powder on oilier parts of my face & only need to touch up once/twice during a 10hr day out. I don't actually have major issues with the packaging, just need to remember to screw it back tightly after use. CONS: Offers light to medium coverage only - I suppose buffing it in for longer might help to give heavier coverage (or so I'm told), but seriously not everyone has the patience/time to do this. For darker scars, acne or pigmentation, you will definitely still need to apply either a thin layer of BB cream, foundation or a bit of concealer. Tends to emphasize dry skin as well, so a well moisturized face before putting this on is a must. Not so travel friendly as you'll also need to pack a brush - the BM powder brush is quite rubbish & prickly IMHO, so I use the Real Techniques blusher one which is super soft & fluffy. Overall, a non-irritating foundation that doesn't clog my pores. Will repurchase :o)

on 1/9/2015 8:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used to use this in fair but I am convinced the formula changed about a year ago? Suddenly the fair shade was far to orange for me, and the powder formula sort of sat on my skin for an hour then melted into a weird greasy mess. Really disappointed because this was my HG foundation, it really did improve my skin as a whole, and I liked the light coverage. Shame really :(

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I've been using this product for years now and as a day time foundation. I do think your skin needs to be good before applying this. As it is lightcoverage. I can only use it if I am having a spot free day. Any redness or dryness and this foundation can look awful. I do believe if you use this foundation for a long period of time it does improve your skin. The more I used this the more my skin looked dewy and flawless. If you have oily skin this is also great as it keeps you matte. I do however apply mac studio fix plus over the top using a sponge to give me extra light/medium coverage. The results a natural healthy complexion. It also dose not break me out. I gave it a 4 out 5 if it had more coverage it would be 5 out of 5. I do suggest buying this from a high end store not eBay or Amazon as there are a lot of fakes being sold at the moment. They retail at £22 anything being sold for £10 is 100% fake.

on 11/22/2014 12:05:00 PM

I really liked this product. I loved the way it made my skin look and how it felt. My skin looked almost airbrushed. Since I have acne, I got a heavy duty concealer (glamoflauge by hard candy) and a tinted moisturizer and it made my face look nearly flawless. Did get somewhat oily but wasn't noticeable. The only reason I can't use this daily is because it causes cystic acne on me. Throughout the day I would feel my skin itch and come home to feel a huge bump or two under my skin. I use revlon color stay as my everyday foundation and it keeps my skin from overreacting. But I highly recommend you try it first and see if it works for your skin, because it really does look amazing on your skin and was the funnest foundation to play with.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like the concept of this product, I just don't think it covers well. I like a lot of coverage, and it is lacking a little in that department. I will say the makeup feels like it isn't even there, and it is very light. I do wear it during the summer, because I only need something light for the hot weather. I like the smell too :)
I would suggest

on 10/22/2014 5:38:00 PM

I do love this foundation very much. I have been wearing it for years and love the natural look it gives. I would recommend using a primer with this foundation. The only thing that can be improved is the packaging. Loose powder does end up everywhere if not careful applying it to the skin. Also, for me personally one container doesn't last that long. I see myself buying a new foundation every month and a half and think it should last longer than that.

I cannot believe how awesome the coverage is and it doesn't dry out my already dry face unless I use the Mineral Veil. I see improvement with my skin after each day. I even wake up the next day (when I fall asleep without washing it off) and I still look decent. I just hate the mess. I'm so glad that they have a pressed powder version now. Even though it's for full coverage with a different brush, I use it as if it is the original formula, using the Kabuki brush. Same results. Love it. I'm 47 and it makes me look younger.

on 10/12/2014 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am so glad i received a sample of this instead of shelling out the cash to buy it myself. because i would not have bought it with my own money. the color selection seems good, but the main problem i have with Bare minerals is the fact that the formula does not stay on my face for very long. in fact, almost immediately after applying, it all but disappears! and it does not give much coverage. not only that, but the formula isnt buildable either. all around fail. and another con is that its pricey!! and the actual container sucks, its easy to lose/waste a lot of product.