April 20, 2014 | 1695 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Facial Cleansing Cloths

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by Beacon444

EDIT: help please does anyone know are these discontinued? all i can find at the store and on biore website is green tea makeup removing clothes and they don't work nearly as well. HELP!

these are FANTASTIC - I've tried all different brands. These feel and smell fresh, remove all your makeup and don't irritate your eyes - I have really sensitive eyes. Since I've tried these I won't use anything else.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by Fluffypuff

The cloths work well to remove makeup, but in the case of just refreshing your face, I wouldn't say it's the best. The cloth is fairly soft and not scratchy against your face, which is good, and the smell is alright.

The problem is that the solution in the cloth makes my skin and my hands feeling weirdly... sticky, for the lack of a better word. To get rid of the sticky feeling, I have to either wipe my face with water or go over it with a bit of toner.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2009 1:48:00 PM More reviews by buffylicious

I can use these wipes in the morning as an actual cleanser as opposed to just a before bed makeup remover. The cloths are not too rough but there's still some texture for deeper cleaning. They don't irritate my extra sensitive under-eye area. No oily residue like the products that are strictly for removing makeup. I like to use some toner afterwards and then I'm good to go.

I even like the packaging. It comes in a nice box with a firm seal. I used them over a span of several months and the last wipe was just as wet as the first.

I definitely plan on repurchasing.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2009 4:05:00 AM More reviews by SourPunkGrrL

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not really sure if these clean very effectively because my face feels almost sticky afterwards. You're better off using an actual cleanser though because these are just glorified baby wipes!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by ricerice

These are NOT gentle. It removes makeup and dirt well but i find that i cant just leave the product on my skin (like with most other cleansing cloths) because it's just too harsh and drying, i usually rinse the cloth with water after the first wipe, then wipe it a second time with the rinsed cloth just to get the product off. The strong alcohol smell doesn't make me like it any better either, i had a little too much to drink one night and using this when i got home was not a good idea, the smell of alcohol made me want to throw up. So no i wont buy it again, even though i did manage to finish using this (not wanting to waste anything)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 10:57:00 PM More reviews by tragicglamour83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I use these cloths to "wash" my face when I'm too tired/lazy/intoxicated to perform my normal nighttime face routine. They leave my skin feeling clean and refreshed, if a little bit on the dry side. I have no problems or irritation using them on my eye, as some others have mentioned. They dont completely remove my mascara/liner, but why should they? That's what makeup remover is for. I wouldnt recommend using these as your sole method of daily cleansing- nothing is better than a good cleanser and water. But for convenience' sake, these are an excellent product to have on hand.
Other stuff: The smell isnt unpleasant but is unremarkable. The packaging (plastic snap-top case) is bulky, but does keep the cloths from drying out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2009 10:46:00 PM More reviews by whoapink

I really like these cleansing cloths. I use them every night to remove my makeup and most of the time I follow up with a toner. Sometimes the cloths make the skin under my eyes (my bags lol( burn, so I try to avoide whiping that area. Over all this is a great product for everyday use for me. Has never made me breakup, which I usually do with new products.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2009 1:41:00 AM More reviews by mamieb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

These cloths get the job of removing makeup done -- but not in the most pleasant way. I found the smell a bit overpowering and medicinal, and the cloths stung my skin a bit, especially if I got them too close to my eyes. They didn't make me break out, but the sting and smell are enough to discourage me from buying again. I do give Biore full points for the packaging, though. Not only is it resealable, but there's also a plastic container they can be stored in that keeps them from drying out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/4/2008 11:45:00 PM More reviews by MLC1986

Great to remove makeup and get the dirt and oil off of your face at the end of the day. The cloths can be used to cleanse the face as well, but I think it works best as a makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2008 11:55:00 AM More reviews by ashlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the cloths, they are great for makeup removing, and for a quick freshening up for the face (sweat.) It never gave me acne, and it left me skin smooth feeling.