September 3, 2014 | 1000 users online

Bronzers - Bobbi Brown - Bronzer/Blush Compact Duo [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2006 4:11:00 AM More reviews by glossycandy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Loooooooove this. I'm meticulous about sunscreen, but like to look like I have a little color. The 1st time I wore this my roommate saw me and said "Oh! You got sun today!" and I said "No, I just put on bronzer" and she said "Oh of course, because if you'd gotten a tan it would have had to be a mistake! I was really surprised!" Anyway, this is a *very* convincing natural tan.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2006 1:11:00 PM More reviews by milliegirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm stunned I haven't reviewed this, yet. I received this in Light/Pale Pink in a swap last summer and it's one of my favorite bronzer/blush duos. (I have a small yet growing collection of these types of duos). It's so convenient having both shades in one compact, and the compact itself is lovely to look at, lovely to use - great big mirror, nice large pans, fabulous product inside...what more could you wish for? This is a must-have for every woman who wants that sun-goddess look without shimmer. I see BB is re-releasing these duos for Spring, so you better get one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2005 5:39:00 PM More reviews by Glad2bbak

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After reading the comments on the product, I bought it yesterday at the make up outlet owned by EL who own BB. I think I paid $14..Reg $28. Wore it today and loved it. Buying the light blush works great. The saleslady was wearing it at the time, loved it and suggested light also. Would buy again. It is great to use when you are in a rush. Makes you look like you spent hours on your makeup and tan!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2004 5:49:00 PM More reviews by EmilySher

Perfection! I actually got this at the saks discount store, I have not seen it at the BB counters before. I spent about 45 minutes debating between the light and medium. The light bronze comes with the pale pink blush, and the medium comes with soft pink blush. The bronzers looked pretty much the same to me, the blush of the medium is a little darker and brighter and also has some shine in it. Both are scary looking in the pan. So I bought the light, and I do not regret it, what a gorgeous combination. I would have never tried that blush with bronzer if not presented that way, but it honestly gives the most sunkissed look I have ever achieved with bronzing. I am going to get the medium one for evening. Love it, go buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2004 9:57:00 PM More reviews by jhello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is genius! Only one lippie off for the packaging, which could be a bit flatter, but awesome product -- it gives a very realistic sunkissed glow. Got this at CCO, I think it's only available there but it's worth the effort to find!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2004 10:34:00 PM More reviews by fuxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Looking at the amazing reviews(17 reviews- 100%?!)on this bronzer/blusher duo, i really had to get my hands on this! i found a brand new one on yahoo auctions going only for SG$20! so i grabbed at the chance! and im glad i did! mine is in light/pale pink. bronzer has no shimmer and is great for LLL/FFF! no muddiness and orange cheeks! use the blusher on the apples of cheeks for a pop of colour! powder is soft and finely milled ;) too bad its limited ed! but it'll take a while to finish off this baby!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2003 8:21:00 AM More reviews by divinevi

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. I have the medium bronzing powder with soft pink blush. Bronzer gives me a great pick me up to my skin tone. The compact is attractive and size is good. It fits nicely into my hands making it a pleasure to work with. The blush is a mauvy flush pink. It isn't shy. Good, Face Forward makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2003 5:48:00 AM More reviews by cisca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great products, love the bronzer as it doesn't turn orange on my face. The blush is nice as well, when you combine it with the bronzer. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2003 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Pippin

As everyone else has said this is a fab idea with beautifully sheer, fine milled powders that look beautiful on. It was expensive ($NZ63) but I figure that I a getting 2 products so I can justify it! Shame it is a LE, but willlast for ages. Buy this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2003 4:46:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Wow, this is such a fabulous idea! I don't use bronzer that much, so buying one individually always seems a bit ridiculous. This concept reminds me of my Stila Oolong Jasmine blush duo, which I use daily and religiously. The colours are perfect, and the compact (although black and spartan) is sturdy and perfect for stashing in my bag.