September 21, 2014 | 1213 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by TinaH123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have always had trouble finding a right mascara for my thin lashes, but this mascara did the trick! It did everything like the package said and I get it in waterproof. I wear it to the pool and it doesn't come off at all! I highly recommend this product to anyone who just wants a lot of volume. If you start to lose your curl, just curl it again before the next coat! It wasn't as wet as other L'Oreal mascaras and it's not as natural either because it is buildable.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by miamiamay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is not a bad mascara! I found that is was very average.
First off, the formula is a bit dry. I prefer dryer mascaras because I find they clump less, but with Voluminous the formula is clumpy!
I applied 2 coats after curling my lashes. The curl sunk a little bit :( but not too bad. My lashes were decently thick and little more "voluminous" than my Butterfly mascara, but length wise, I could have done a lot better. Throughout the day I noticed a little flaking but no smudging. This is a good mascara, but nothing special.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 9:52:00 AM More reviews by kategrey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cheap, but high quality! I love this mascara it is beautiful. I was obsessed with the better than sex mascara by Too Faced but I found it tricky to apply. This is easy to apply, very black and most importantly it holds a curl. Yep a non waterproof mascara that hold my curl, I didn't believe it either. It gives beautiful clump free results, adore it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by haaay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this mascara. I've tried ALOT of mascaras, because I have short blonde eyelashes.
It's pretty much a drug-store dupe of Diorshow Blackout. Only better, because it doesn't dry out and get all clumpy. It builds nicely, stays put, lengthens and thickens. Sooo gooodd. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:09:00 AM More reviews by Emwins

I love this mascara! I have weird eye allergies, but this stuff never messes me up. I use this mascara almost every day.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 7:43:00 PM More reviews by alishee

Best mascara I have ever tried.
Looks great, lasts all day, does not clump or look spidery.
What more is there to say?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 6:17:00 PM More reviews by NatachaXoxo

This is my favourite drugstore mascara! Makes my lashes look fabulous, long , thick and black! It doesn't fall out under my eye throughout the day and isn't difficult to get off at night.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by ReviewSpecialist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love it!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by figgityfly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite mascara because it makes my eyelashes look long and thick, but I hate the packaging. Every time I take the mascara wand out, it leaves clumpy mascara by the opening and it creates a mess. At first I thought maybe the product was going bad, so maybe that is why it was clumping by the opening, but it has happened every time I bought a new one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2014 7:35:00 AM More reviews by templesgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my holy grail ! Iam a makeup artist and this beats any high end mascara I have ever used . I keep flirting with high end mascara just to be disappointed. This rock and I will buy it forever !