March 2, 2015 | 1994 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous Original

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2014 7:56:00 PM More reviews by yasminthompson

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've tried so many mascaras but this one is MAGIC. People tell me my eyelashes are the longer they've ever seen, and only when I started using this mascara! They all say "I need your eyelashes" and stuff like that! Only complaint is that the end of the wand gets very clumped up, but that can be helped with some tissue to wipe it off!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2014 11:11:00 PM More reviews by grapes123xo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This makes my eyelashes thicker. It can get clumpy so pack on the mascara before it hardens. It's not the best mascara I've ever tried but it's very good.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

A staple:)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Henrytm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG mascara! Have been using it for over 10 years!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2014 11:50:00 AM More reviews by bwellington56

I don't understand all the great reviews for this mascara. It's very thick, clumpy, and does not apply well. I would not purchase this mascara again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuffs awesome. I always try something else just to see whats out there but i always go back to this. Sometimes i use it with other mascaras but this does the trick each time. Perfect formula and brush, i particully like the curved.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by sv898506

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'll never, ever stop using this. I am a mascara FIEND and have tried them all. I go back to this EVERY TIME. (why do I keep searching? well, you guys understand.) This takes my spartan blonde lashes to sickening heights. Yes, it's thick and sometimes clumpy - but that's what I need to make it look like i was born with K*rd*sh**n lashes.

I recommend using it with a mascara you hate. No, hear me out. I gob this stuff on, then use an ill-liked mascara (with a puny wand) to comb through. Then I reapply.

I would add a photo if I could find one to prove my point. I don't look like an overly made up heroin junkie; I just look like I have lovely thick black lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Such a great mascara that truly does make your lashes look thicker and bigger! Hold curl well, doesnt transfer onto lids or under eyes, and looks voluminous! I like the different shades and its easy to apply. No wierd smell, comes off easily with a little soap or makeup remover. Great mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by SiiLLYxMEE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing mascara!! I use it for volumizing, not for definition or length (but it's not made for that anyways). It definitely makes my lashes dark and thicker though!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by CosmoFan12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At least it tries to make lashes look fuller but I didn't notice anything that popped out at me. Doesn't dry out lashes.