January 31, 2015 | 1126 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Voluminous Original

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2014 9:18:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuffs awesome. I always try something else just to see whats out there but i always go back to this. Sometimes i use it with other mascaras but this does the trick each time. Perfect formula and brush, i particully like the curved.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2014 12:22:00 AM More reviews by sv898506

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'll never, ever stop using this. I am a mascara FIEND and have tried them all. I go back to this EVERY TIME. (why do I keep searching? well, you guys understand.) This takes my spartan blonde lashes to sickening heights. Yes, it's thick and sometimes clumpy - but that's what I need to make it look like i was born with K*rd*sh**n lashes.

I recommend using it with a mascara you hate. No, hear me out. I gob this stuff on, then use an ill-liked mascara (with a puny wand) to comb through. Then I reapply.

I would add a photo if I could find one to prove my point. I don't look like an overly made up heroin junkie; I just look like I have lovely thick black lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Such a great mascara that truly does make your lashes look thicker and bigger! Hold curl well, doesnt transfer onto lids or under eyes, and looks voluminous! I like the different shades and its easy to apply. No wierd smell, comes off easily with a little soap or makeup remover. Great mascara!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by SiiLLYxMEE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing mascara!! I use it for volumizing, not for definition or length (but it's not made for that anyways). It definitely makes my lashes dark and thicker though!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by CosmoFan12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At least it tries to make lashes look fuller but I didn't notice anything that popped out at me. Doesn't dry out lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2014 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Mysfarrenlynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this mascara! I have tried tons of different mascaras and nothing compares to this one .. I love the thickness it gives my lashes .. I love the length and I love that it gives me a nice dark dramatic exotic look .. love love love it's my absolute go to & I can't leave my house without it in my purse.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Kristn013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My Favorite! Always my go to mascara. I've tried many out there and always come back to the classic Voluminous.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Fairyfaum

I haven't tried a lot of mascaras but this is the best one I have tried yet. Even though it says voluminous on the bottle, it doubled the length of my lashes. They are also quite defined. Not the best but I make it work. I always have good comments when I'm wearing this. The only thing is that I don't wear it on my bottom lashes. It's a mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by amandam682

I have used this mascara since I started wearing makeup (15 years). I have tried so many others and they never measure up. The brush is great, the product stays On all day, and I get a ton of compliments on my lashes. Will continue to buy!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2014 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Jenny221

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't understand the hype of this product. My lashes looks fake (not in a good way) and after a few hours its so flakey under my eyes it looks terrible. It smells a bit weird too. Will not buy again.