Aubrey Organics GPB Conditioner

4.2

Not tested on animals

Aqua, cetyl alcohol, alcohol denat. (38b, lavender*), aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, milk protein, glycerin, myroxylon pereirae (balsam Peru) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf oil*, brassica campestris/aleurites fordi copolymer, citrus grandis (grapefruit) extract, salvia officinalis (sage) oil*, glycoprotein, tocopheryl acetate, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, equisetum hyemale (horsetail) extract, tussilago farfara (coltsfoot) leaf extract, urtica dioica (nettle) extract, ascorbic acid, glycine soja (soybean) oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, beta-carotene. *Organic

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

THIS IS THE BEST CONDITIONER I HAVE EVER USED!!! Seriously. SERIOUSLY.

I recently started using Aubrey products on my hair about 2 months ago and they have made my hair softer, shinier, less poofy ( I have longer thick curly latina hair) PLUS, they have strengthened my hair so when I heat style, (which is practically everyday, with a curling iron or straightener) my ends don't split! This has saved my hair so much!!! No more donkey tail, if you know what I mean lol.

Two things:
1. I also use the J.A.Y. Desert Herb Revitalizing Shampoo and the Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner which I LOVE. HIGHLY Recommend both.
2. The number one ingredient is a coconut oil base. If you haven't heard coconut oil is amazing for hair because it is one of the few oils that can penetrate the hair shaft (along with olive oil and avacado oil) so it can moisturize like no other! The rest of the ingredients on the bottle are all natural products or derived from natural products like extracts and natural preservatives. NO fillers, NO alcohol, NO silicones just good oils, extracts, and vitamins.

Ladies, please stop buying overhyped over priced products that only COAT your hair with heavy greasy silicones and use more fragrance than moisturizers!!! Aubrey products are natural, safe, and good for your hair without spending over $20 a bottle. Its about $9 at my local vitamin shoppe.

Please buy!!!!!!!! I don't know what I would do without these products!!!!!!!

on 8/27/2011 5:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This product completely changed the texture of my hair. It used to feel rather harsh to the touch but now each strand is smooth. For the first time for as long as I can remember, people have actually told me I have nice hair!

Unfortunately, I didn't know that too much protein is bad so my hair felt rather dry after a month or so but I've since started alternating between this and one of the brand's moisturizing conditioners and it's fine now.

This is definitely the most amazing conditioner I have ever used.

on 6/5/2011 6:59:00 PM

This feels and smells really different from other hair care products, but I really like it. I don't like the matching shampoo, but I would buy this conditioner again.

on 5/29/2011 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I wish it came in a huge jar though. I go through about 1/2 a bottle each time I wash my hair. It's one way I pamper my hair and I use this almost weekly or I rotate with another favorite conditioner.

on 5/21/2011 9:41:00 PM

I love this product! As another reviewer stated, it doesn't have the slip of conventional conditioners, but it's very moisturizing without weighing my fine hair down. It leaves an unusual, almost spicy, scent that I like. I will repurchase for as long as Aubrey keeps making this.

on 5/3/2011 1:41:00 PM

I'm not a fan of this product . I actually wanted to return it and I felt it would be horrible as donation as well. My hair felt extremely dry afterword and I even tried hand-fulls of the product. I felt like I wasted my money. It looks nice at first because it's so hard to squeeze out the bottle, but it just coated my hair. Afterwards it felt weighed-down and dry.

on 4/21/2011 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

Stops breakage without making hair hard.
Great protein treatment...
I've used it for years Aubrey was my first
natural brand

on 3/24/2011 8:49:00 PM

This is a very unique conditioner..by unique I mean strange and confusing. But, nonetheless, I too was impressed by the results. You don't think it's going to be that moisturizing because it doesn't have the slip of other conditioners, it's milky and kind of opalescent in color, and feels almost dry when you apply in shower. But, it truly does a great job of smoothing frizzy hair down! This is great for if you straighten your hair like i do.
Smell. This is why I only give this 4 lippies. At first, it wasn't so bad. It was just kind of a natural, herbal smell. Then as the day wore on, I began to loathe it...and if I could still smell it 6 hours later, I can't imagine how it must offend others! I have decided that I am going to use this as an intensive treatment to leave on for several hours and then wash it out.

on 2/20/2011 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is probably the best conditioner I've used so far to help out my damaged hair feel and look healthier. My hair has been destroyed by using dye/bleach, heat, sun, ocean water, wind, etc! When I still lived in Honolulu my hair still looked pretty good despite the damage, but since I've moved to the mainland my hair looks terrible! I think it's partly due to the fact that I now live in an area with very hard water. I decided to give this a try since every site I went to gave this conditioner above average reviews. I'm so glad I did! Even after my first wash and using this, my hair was visibly shiny! My hair hasn't looked this shiny since ever I think lol.

Using it a little tricky if your hair tangles easily in the shower. I just apply the usual to less than usual amount on my hair. It will feel like you have to add more, but don't.... just let it sit in there for about 5 minutes or so and then try running your fingers through your hair. i have curly tangly hair and it works great. Currently I'm pairing this with Nature's Gate Herbal Shampoo which I also love! This is my first time using more natural/organic products and I doubt I will ever go back to the mainstream junk.

on 1/26/2011 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Mmmm I love the smell. Very organic-y. My friend Zach commented on how good my hair smells. Leaves your hair very full and shiny. I have thick, dry hair.