April 18, 2014 | 1851 users online

Conditioner - Aubrey Organics - GPB Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by aznsugarg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I'm not a fan of this product . I actually wanted to return it and I felt it would be horrible as donation as well. My hair felt extremely dry afterword and I even tried hand-fulls of the product. I felt like I wasted my money. It looks nice at first because it's so hard to squeeze out the bottle, but it just coated my hair. Afterwards it felt weighed-down and dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by mslittlelala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Stops breakage without making hair hard.
Great protein treatment...
I've used it for years Aubrey was my first
natural brand

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a very unique conditioner..by unique I mean strange and confusing. But, nonetheless, I too was impressed by the results. You don't think it's going to be that moisturizing because it doesn't have the slip of other conditioners, it's milky and kind of opalescent in color, and feels almost dry when you apply in shower. But, it truly does a great job of smoothing frizzy hair down! This is great for if you straighten your hair like i do.
Smell. This is why I only give this 4 lippies. At first, it wasn't so bad. It was just kind of a natural, herbal smell. Then as the day wore on, I began to loathe it...and if I could still smell it 6 hours later, I can't imagine how it must offend others! I have decided that I am going to use this as an intensive treatment to leave on for several hours and then wash it out.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by lizzbear

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best conditioner I've used so far to help out my damaged hair feel and look healthier. My hair has been destroyed by using dye/bleach, heat, sun, ocean water, wind, etc! When I still lived in Honolulu my hair still looked pretty good despite the damage, but since I've moved to the mainland my hair looks terrible! I think it's partly due to the fact that I now live in an area with very hard water. I decided to give this a try since every site I went to gave this conditioner above average reviews. I'm so glad I did! Even after my first wash and using this, my hair was visibly shiny! My hair hasn't looked this shiny since ever I think lol.

Using it a little tricky if your hair tangles easily in the shower. I just apply the usual to less than usual amount on my hair. It will feel like you have to add more, but don't.... just let it sit in there for about 5 minutes or so and then try running your fingers through your hair. i have curly tangly hair and it works great. Currently I'm pairing this with Nature's Gate Herbal Shampoo which I also love! This is my first time using more natural/organic products and I doubt I will ever go back to the mainstream junk.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by burs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Mmmm I love the smell. Very organic-y. My friend Zach commented on how good my hair smells. Leaves your hair very full and shiny. I have thick, dry hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2010 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Asfura

Love this conditioner for a wonderful scent and moisturizing hair. Not greasy, hair is almost completely absorbed, he replaced me conditioners and hair masks loreal professional. After application of hair conditioners are lighter and the volume
A very attractive price of $ 8.74 on www.iherb.com. You can also
take advantage of discount of $ 5 for your first purchase with the code
WUC013.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2010 9:50:00 AM More reviews by mondrew

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I found this conditioner pretty average. Made the mistake of applying the same amount as I usually do for any other conditioner and ended up with really greasy-looking roots. Now I just apply a tiny amount to the ends of my (super-long) hair and work my way up. No more greasy roots, although nothing about this conditioner makes it stand out to me. The smell might bother some people. It is not unpleasant, just very strong. I will try other products before buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2010 8:29:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

This is an amazing product if you have tangles. I have extremely dry hair and I need something powerful :) This one is really good and its a natural product. The only bad thing is price and perhaps smell. Smell doesnt bother me but it bothers lots of people.

Let me recommend you gals to use extra virgin coconut oil. I swear by it esp if you have curly hair. Leave it on overnight and within few weeks u will see great improvement in your split ends. But 3 things to caution. U need to put a towel on your pillow else u will stain it like crazy. Many people say the smell is nice I say its extremely smelly and your sleeping parter might curse and swear. But I sleep alone and for the sake of beauty I dun care. The next impt thing is the product has to be extra virgin. Not virgin but extra virgin. try iherb.com for such a product. There are tons.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 9:25:00 AM More reviews by simi531

WOW! I waited so long to try this and why?! What a great conditioner for my damaged highlighted to death hair. I think it may be working better for me than Joico K-Pak which I really like also. Thanks to everyone for the reviews b/c without them I would never have even looked at Aubrey (even though I like to buy natural stuff - their products did not seem that appealing to me). I also use the Honeysuckle Rose conditioner sometimes (I water it down to make it spread easier and absorb better). I def. like this the most out of any of the Aubrey conditioners I have tried. I think that it is mending my hair as much as possible while I grow out the damage. It still smells a little like sunscreen to me, but not as strong as the Honeysuckle Rose does. I have also tried Aubrey's Nustyle line. Great stuff so far!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2010 6:32:00 AM More reviews by OCbarbie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this conditioner! I have thick looong curly hair and it isnt dyed or chemically treated or anything (in fact i only use natural products in my hair) however i wanted to try this product. My hair gets really tangled and dry after i shampoo so i need a conditioner that can untangle majorly and condition very well. My hair is soooo silky and smooth after this its crazy. Now overall i do have extremely healthy hair however even though i dont put chemicals in my hair or use heat in it i occasionally get dried damaged hair from brushing through tangles. With this conditioner my dry ends are non existent and my hair is super shiny! I always trust Aubrey Organics products because they are so natural and work very well. A perfect conditioner couldnt live without it! Also love the very distinct unique smell!