April 18, 2014 | 1442 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by makeupgirl1997

I started wearing mascara in sixth grade and now I'm a freshman, I have used this mascara for about 3 years now and I am in LOVE with it. For a waterproof mascara, it does what it says. It's definitely waterproof. The only problems I've ever had is when I don't use a finishing powder after foundation and since my lashes are rather long (long, but very straight and rarely holds curl) sometimes there will be a barely noticable line below my eyebrow from where my lashes met my skin. My eyelashes are long but straight and won't hold curl for anything. Except this mascara seems to keep them curled ALL day. I love this mascara, I reccomend it to anyone who is thinking about getting it! It's around 5 or 6 bucks depending on where you get it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by prettyinbeantown76

So a few months ago I saw this lady in my gym and she looked really nice and had mascara on. Now I sweat like crazy and I thought I could never wear mascara to the gym I'd be a racoon in no time. I asked her what she was wearing and she told me she used this. Ofcourse I got it the next day!!! love love love it! most mascaras make me into racoon. but not this one. I wore this all day in really bad weather and it stayed on , no flaking or smudging. Will def buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Ire33

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this for many years. Does not ever clump OR smudge. Holds curl. Wore it in the humidity of the Caribbean and in the hot tub and pool. Lashes look long and thick and natural. Beat on the market and I have tried 'em ALL!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by flowerlover

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product to use on your LOWER lashes. I don't use it on my upper lashes. The brush is tiny enough so you can coat the lower lashes easily. It doesn't clump or get gooey on me. Clinique has come out with a similiar one, but their brush is larger. I will continue to buy this as long as they make it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/20/2011 8:59:00 AM More reviews by June2008

It smudges! I already curled the lashes but it still smudges....!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by MadchenRogue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The perfect mascara for lower lashes. Seriously. The formula is perfect. If you want a natural day time look, this mascara delivers without the clumpiness. Highly recommend it and I hope Maybelline is smart enough to NOT discontinue this product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by iamlizlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I simply love this mascara! I know many people like it for lower lashes but I used this mascara for both top & bottom lashes and it performs wonderfully. I have short, sparse lashes that point straight downward and this mascara (1) holds my curl, (2) separates & defines individual lashes, (3) looks completely natural, and (4) does so with NO clumping. If you like big, dramatic lashes, then this probably isn't for you. I don't like the clumpy and unnatural look many dramatic mascaras give off so this one is perfect for me. It lost one lippie because I think it could be a bit more waterproof (it still smudges a tiny bit).

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2011 7:40:00 PM More reviews by lrigtnahpele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Great for lower lashes and combing out lashes! I've used mine for a while so it gets a few clumps on my lashes when I comb them out, but it easily combs the clumps back out again, if that makes any sense. However, the clumpiness comes in handy for adding volume to the root :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 8:12:00 PM More reviews by rumer27

Love this mascara! It works so well on my thinning lashes. i have used dozens of other mascaras, with all types of brushes and all I get were smudges and clumps. I will be purchasing this from now on. Please Maybelline, do not discontinue!1

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Daddysgirl1

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great mascara for any lady with thinning lashes. The brush allows maximum control for getting into to those hard-to-reach areas where the flimsiest lashes lurk. It has great staying power and I think most people will find this a great mascara.