December 19, 2014 | 861 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by gmstrack

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Yes!!!! I finally found my everyday mascara!

I have short, strait, golden-blond eye lashes, and, for me, this product performs better than expensive brands. The small wand allows me to coat my blond eye lashes all the way to the root with minimal clumping. Being waterproof, the product doesn't smear and run; this is very important because I have allergies and tend to have runny eyes. Furthermore, this product is easy to find and inexpensive.

I highly recommend this product if you have: 1) short eye lashes 2) thin eye lashes 3) blond eye lashes 4) allergies. Also, this would be great as a bottom eyelash product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by RuthieSAT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG mascara. I love that it finds all the lashes, defines and lengthens them, with no clumps. The new rubbery brushes just don't do anything for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I got this after hearing Emily Noel on youtube rave about it. While I love the tiny brush concept, I was not sold on it. The smaller size of the brush makes it perfect for lower eyelash mascara application. HOWEVER, although this is a waterproof formula, it smudges.

Update 5/14/14: I rediscovered this in my stash and I tried it again and my experience was completely different. So much so that I just had to update my original review. I upgraded it to 4 lippies, for a mascara, that is pretty good. (A five star rating for a mascara might be like trying to find a unicorn, sigh!) Perhaps over the months the formula dried up a bit but whatever it was, it is working and it no longer the smudgy mess it was before. I will smudge just the tiniest bit on the lower lash line but using urban decay's primer potion right underneath the lower lash line before application helps a lot. I've also been using it on upper eyelashing and loving the results: Naturally enhanced lashes that are free of clumps. Definitely will re-purchase for my everyday mascara. Would not recommend it if you are looking for a more dramatic evening eyelash look.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by boxyeongxan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Well I guess it all depends on what kind of lashes or look you prefer. If you prefer big thick dramatic lashes then you wouldn't be satisfied with just using this mascara. But I'm giving it a 4 because it does what it says it will. It "discovers" your lashes, nothing more. It makes your lashes look cleanly combed out, accentuated but not done, naturally long and visible. It doesn't flake or smudge. And because it's waterproof I have to quite work at it with the remover. The brush is quite small but easy to use. It holds the curl nicely, which is what I look for most in a mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by hailung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm really glad I finally decided to buy this. There are so many mascaras to choose from out there. I bought this mainly for my lower lashes. I was tired of using the LashBlast chubby wand to put mascara on my lower lashes. This works so wonderfully for both upper & lower lashes! The formula is smooth, does not clump. It's not so wet like some mascaras when you first open it :-) Love!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:52:00 PM More reviews by DahliaLily

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Don't throw your money out on similar products such as Lancome definicils when a product like this is available. It is even better than the Lancome. It lengthens a little bit, does not clump at all and is reasonably priced compared to higher end name brands. This is not a volumizing mascara and is not marketed as such - it is more for separating and defining and perhaps lengthening just a minimal hair - no pun intended. :) I've been using this for years and love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by makeupgirl1997

I started wearing mascara in sixth grade and now I'm a freshman, I have used this mascara for about 3 years now and I am in LOVE with it. For a waterproof mascara, it does what it says. It's definitely waterproof. The only problems I've ever had is when I don't use a finishing powder after foundation and since my lashes are rather long (long, but very straight and rarely holds curl) sometimes there will be a barely noticable line below my eyebrow from where my lashes met my skin. My eyelashes are long but straight and won't hold curl for anything. Except this mascara seems to keep them curled ALL day. I love this mascara, I reccomend it to anyone who is thinking about getting it! It's around 5 or 6 bucks depending on where you get it. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2012 8:56:00 AM More reviews by prettyinbeantown76

So a few months ago I saw this lady in my gym and she looked really nice and had mascara on. Now I sweat like crazy and I thought I could never wear mascara to the gym I'd be a racoon in no time. I asked her what she was wearing and she told me she used this. Ofcourse I got it the next day!!! love love love it! most mascaras make me into racoon. but not this one. I wore this all day in really bad weather and it stayed on , no flaking or smudging. Will def buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by Ire33

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have used this for many years. Does not ever clump OR smudge. Holds curl. Wore it in the humidity of the Caribbean and in the hot tub and pool. Lashes look long and thick and natural. Beat on the market and I have tried 'em ALL!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 1:39:00 PM More reviews by flowerlover

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great product to use on your LOWER lashes. I don't use it on my upper lashes. The brush is tiny enough so you can coat the lower lashes easily. It doesn't clump or get gooey on me. Clinique has come out with a similiar one, but their brush is larger. I will continue to buy this as long as they make it.