Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof

3.7

Petroleum Distillates, C8-9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Water, Paraffin, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Rice Starch, Polyvinyl Laurate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Olyquaternium-10, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Ultramarines, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Chromium Oxide Green, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 6/13/2013 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I want to love this mascara so much. I really do. The little teeny brush just rocks my world, I've never seen or used anything like it, but the formula is what's leaving me halfsies on my review.

My primary beef is that it doesn't seem to hold a curl that well for me. The formula doesn't flake, doesn't rub off, the color is rich, etc. etc. If your lashes hold a natural curl well, then this mascara here could very well float your boat. Maybe I'll just use the brush in another favored mascara. Try it! You might love it! Me and my straight lashes sort of do.

on 5/10/2013 12:54:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I definitely like this mascara and mini wand for the lower lash line. It's much easier to use because of the little wand. It might be easier to save the wand and see if you can use it with a dollar store mascara though.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

The brush is Soooo frickin tiny and cute haha. Overall I think this mascara is alright. I Only use this for my bottom lashes. This mascara is perfect if you want a natural look. The brush does an awesome job at separating the lashes but it's not for me. I prefer using benefit's they're real mascara for my bottom lashes because it separates, darkens and lengthens. I wouldn't repurchase this product!

on 2/25/2013 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I have nice lashes but I'm blonde and want my eyes to stand out. I've used this product forever and haven't found anything better at any price point.

The tiny brush allows me darken to the absolute base of the lashes to give them the fullness and darkness of false lashes or the ultra modern lash extension look. Then I can touch up the tips and the corners for that doe eyed look.

Stays on throughout my 8 hours of sweaty service work.

Comes off only when I apply coconut oil to remove at night.

on 1/30/2013 7:11:00 AM

I have been looking for a waterproof mascara that won't clump....this is a great mascara. It has a very small brush, which allows you to get to all of your eyelashes with ease. It stays on until you take it off; doesn't run or smudge. This one's a keeper!

on 12/30/2012 5:24:00 PM

I've been tired of trying to find a new mascara without an applicator the size of a children's toothbrush. This formula is great because it holds a lash curl. The brush is excellent for getting every lash, however it doesn't load a lot of product on so I wouldn't buy again. I mostly use it on my lower lashes. If you've been wanting a more natural look- this is it. After using this a while though, I notice smudges so the formula itself isn't that great. I like the small brush though for lower lashes.

on 12/16/2012 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Yes!!!! I finally found my everyday mascara!

I have short, strait, golden-blond eye lashes, and, for me, this product performs better than expensive brands. The small wand allows me to coat my blond eye lashes all the way to the root with minimal clumping. Being waterproof, the product doesn't smear and run; this is very important because I have allergies and tend to have runny eyes. Furthermore, this product is easy to find and inexpensive.

I highly recommend this product if you have: 1) short eye lashes 2) thin eye lashes 3) blond eye lashes 4) allergies. Also, this would be great as a bottom eyelash product.

on 11/28/2012 11:58:00 PM

This is my HG mascara. I love that it finds all the lashes, defines and lengthens them, with no clumps. The new rubbery brushes just don't do anything for me.

on 9/11/2012 11:02:00 AM

Well I guess it all depends on what kind of lashes or look you prefer. If you prefer big thick dramatic lashes then you wouldn't be satisfied with just using this mascara. But I'm giving it a 4 because it does what it says it will. It "discovers" your lashes, nothing more. It makes your lashes look cleanly combed out, accentuated but not done, naturally long and visible. It doesn't flake or smudge. And because it's waterproof I have to quite work at it with the remover. The brush is quite small but easy to use. It holds the curl nicely, which is what I look for most in a mascara.

on 7/31/2012 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I'm really glad I finally decided to buy this. There are so many mascaras to choose from out there. I bought this mainly for my lower lashes. I was tired of using the LashBlast chubby wand to put mascara on my lower lashes. This works so wonderfully for both upper & lower lashes! The formula is smooth, does not clump. It's not so wet like some mascaras when you first open it :-) Love!