August 1, 2014 | 1890 users online

Cleansers - Nivea - Gentle Cleansing Cream

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2009 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Ailleurs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

+It smells nice , like all Nivea products.
+Not that expensive , at least in Europe.

-I don't fell my face is very clean after I use it.
-It's very thick , just like if you would use your moisturizer for cleaning your face erk :(
-It makes my face dry.

Overall: I won't buy this product again , I don't recommand you to buy it if you have combo/oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2008 8:02:00 PM More reviews by sksterling

If you can find this, try it! It is a great multi-tasker. Takes off face makeup; but you have to use a seperate eye makeup remover. Exfoliates gently so you son't have to buy a seperate product. Doesn't completely dry out your face, but still feels clean when you're done. I actually have combination skin that will be more oily in the summer and I have been using this year-long with no issues.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2008 11:07:00 PM More reviews by jenjenx2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A little goes a long way.
Wouldn't call this an exfoliater per say, I would say the little particles help with blood circulation versus exfoliation haha..
I only use this in the mornings because I need something a little better to help me remove my makeup as I've tried using this before and I still had alot of make-up/foundation on my face.
It really is gentle.. almost too gentle.. sometimes when I'm washing my face, I'm wondering if it's even worth it.. haha..

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2008 8:02:00 PM More reviews by cosmic321

I was getting red bumps and pimples all over my forehead and sides of my face. I found this in my bathroom and didn't even know I had it. It worked great! After only using it a couple times my blemishes were reduced by a lot!!!
Really great stuff!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2008 2:12:00 AM More reviews by xPoisonGirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Before I bought this product, I hadn't used a cleanser in ages, but when I started using this one I noticed my skin starting to clear up!
But thats all that happened, I got rid of a few pimples...but more come back. So I woulnd't buy it again...I'm looking for a cleanser that actually CLEANS the pores and keeps them clean. I used it twice a day as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/29/2008 7:31:00 AM More reviews by alice_alice

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For some reason this really irriates my otherwise not fussy skin. Also, I wouldn't call this a cleanser as it doesn't cleanse anything. Smell is lovely but that's about the only nice I can say about this "cleanser".

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2008 2:04:00 PM More reviews by hellodolly18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My fav cheap cleanser!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2007 12:53:00 PM More reviews by rihannsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

. I bought this after reading that it was a top pick at Real Simple magazine. Thinking that it wouldnít exfoliate that much, I also got a tube of St Iveís Apricot scrub.

Turns out I didnít need the St Iveís after all. This exfoliates my dry skin, and itís much cheaper than the Modern Friction from Origins that Iíve been using.

Now that itís getting colder, I use this every few days to slough off dead skin and give my face a break from the scrubbing. During the breaks, I use Cetaphil, which I always slather around my eyes to protect the area from the scrubbing.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2007 12:10:00 AM More reviews by lilyallen

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i just started using this cleanser yesterday..but already my skin feels irritated. it also made my nose dry..which NEVER happens. i don't know, the bottle says gentle..but that's not the case for me at least. maybe it's not working properly because i'm supposed to use the whole line together? i bought the gentle toner as well..maybe i will try them together.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/29/2007 8:48:00 AM More reviews by QueenQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This face wash is very creamy. Leaves a layer of oil on my face. Which is great since I have very dry skin. But I'm allergic to this and it could be due to the fragrance. I broke out in rash after 3 uses. Suitable for dry skins, but not for those who have sensitive and dry skin type.